• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

4/10. Honestly...I prefer the original version to that, haha. The composition is very grating on my ears.

Something from the FFVIII OST:

pkmin3033

5/10. Like all Touhou themes, it's a catchy theme with terrible composition that sounds fifty million times better when given a piano remix. xD

If we're going obscure...

pkmin3033

7/10. Nice little piece that builds up well and isn't overwhelmingly painful on the ears :3

So, rhythm games...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Man it's been a while since I played Grandia Xtreme....or any Grandia game for that matter (they should try making another one really). And yeah, story and characters were pretty meh in it. That is one of the better battle themes from that one though, but I don't remember when exactly it plays....
    8/10

Might as well post another Grandia track:

Years
    9/10
    I'm getting all fired up.♪
    Rate the video game music above you!
    That is some delicious choral and orchestral sound~

Years
    8/10
    Very nice. Soothing, actually. This is one of the first times I've heard Disgaea music beyond the PS2 era and it seems like sound quality and instrumentation has gotten quite better over the years.

pkmin3033

7/10. It's...alright, I guess? Nothing special, but nothing that makes me want to plug my ears shut either. xD

Years
    8.5/10
    Another nice one. (You're pretty much guaranteed at least an 8 from me with any orchestral song.) I like how the song starts out relatively calm and picks up in energy as the song progresses. I think I'll check out the rest of this OST~

Inb4 this song puts someone to sleep. x'D

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    8/10. A sad yet haunting theme. Never heard of the game until now, but I guess it's in same vein as Ib and Yume Nikki. Gotta give it a try and find out what this chair is about, lol.

The final boss theme of Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Back