• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

3/10. Unfortunately, the quality of the music matches the quality of the title.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    8/10, the music sounds good, though I don't understand the use of rock in a game taking place in a medieval setting.

Left 4 Dead - Witch

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    8/10, it sounds a bit 80's-ish, which I like, and was that Skeletor at the end?

Super Street Fighter IV - Dudley Theme

pkmin3033

5/10. Much as I like Mass Effect, I don't think the soundtrack is particularly memorable.

Now for something obscure from something popular:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Eh, it's a retro 16-bit type sounding thing and I've never really cared for the way that stuff sounds really. It's something from Bravely Default though but I can't remember exactly what....5/10

Haven't actually gotten to the part where it plays yet but....

pkmin3033

Actually, it's from the game that inspired Bravely Default~

Anyways...that one gets an 8/10 from me; it's one of Zestiria's better tracks, the main reason being it doesn't sound exactly like the battle music of every Tales game that has come before it. It was lovely to hear Sakuraba actually trying something new with Zestiria <3

Speaking of Sakuraba...

Reactions: Nah

SometimesImmaHere

Scarcely Sociable
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    8/10. It's pretty. Does it play during a cutscene, or is the intro or credits or what?

Here's a track from stage 2 of Zero Wing. Many remember it for its silly opening cutscene (ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US), but when get right down to the game itself, it actually has hard yet fun gameplay, fluid motion, beautiful graphics and kick-butt music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqHPqJYQwS0

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    That was some awesome 8-bit music there. 9/10 Sunsoft NES music was always catchy.

Lady Luck be kind! It's been forever since I've played this game, but I clearly remember humming the boss theme all the time.

pkmin3033

9/10. I LOVE Bayonetta's ridiculously overdramatic boss battle themes! They sound even more incredible when compared to the trashy themes they use for levels half the time. xD

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
    8/10, can be mistaken for Christmas music. Anyways, Kirby music is always good. Cheers to the pink tough puff.

HERE COMES THE KIRBY TRAIN! CHOO! CHOO!

Back