• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I still remember this back from my playthrough, memories 8/10

One of the Greatest Battles in the game

Silver Will - Sora No Kiseki SC Evolution
    Spoiler:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    8/10.

One of my favourite songs of all time, this rendition however, is not. I mean, it's leagues ahead of FC Evo's version, but it just lacks the impact the arranged version had. Though, I love the the hand drums in the beginning, that's a really nice touch. Still, it's far from the worst of track being redone for the Evo version (Enforcers had the tension sucked out of it...). But, this really is one of the greatest battles in the game, heck, maybe in the whole series even. Only fitting the Sword Emperor (**** Bladelord, Sword Emperor sounds cooler) has this as his personal theme.

pkmin3033

7/10. Sounds like something out of a 90s Saturday morning cartoon...a bad one. xD;

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    8/10 sounds pretty good.

You know if a game's fallen into obscurity when there's only a handful tracks of its OST on the entirety that is Youtube. {XD}

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Been contemplating buying Thousand Arms actually. Not really feeling the song though. 6/10 Maybe I'll feel differently after playing it.

I'll pick a song from another forgotten Playstation RPG:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Dammit. I just figured out that I am still addicted to that song. I would give it an 8/10, not as good as Dummy!

Speaking of which:

pkmin3033

7/10. As awful as Dawn of Sorrow was, it still has a top-notch soundtrack.

I still can't believe this game used a ridiculously iconic piece of classical music as its main theme...

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I like it a lot actually 8.5/10 Sounds like something big is definitely going down. I still need to get around to playing Pandora's Tower as it's been sitting on my shelf for 2 years.

From Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom, an old text-adventure for the NES:

Back