• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

wolfboyft

Pokémon Generation 2 Hacker
    Years

8/10. Has an epic feel to it. Reminded me of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess at one point. Yeah, it was THAT epic. (In the less slang-like use of the word. "Heroic or grand in scale or character.")

Now, for my contribution:

This is the end-game music for Doom 2. Imagine it: the horrendous visage of the most immense demon you've ever seen crumbles to the ground. You've done it. Earth is saved, etcetera. Point is, you feel like a f***ing bad-ass after you complete this game, and the music really helps you get to that point. Hard to describe how epic it is. Just listen to it.

pkmin3033

9/10. I've always loved Kefka's quirky little theme; even now it's pretty atypical for an antagonist.

pkmin3033

6/10. That honestly sounds more like an overworld theme than it does the background music for a fighting game. It's not bad at all, though.

pkmin3033

4/10. My god, that sounds so dated...much as I enjoyed Lylat Wars, a stellar soundtrack it did not have. I keep meaning to buy it for 3DS though, if only for nostalgia.

pkmin3033

3/10. It gives me a small headache just listening to that...it's all over the place.

I know we don't generally do unofficial remixes, but I had to put this SOMEWHERE. It's my idea of hell in video game music format, but at the same time it had me giggling like a lunatic schoolgirl because they even put the chorus in. WTF.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Oh how i missed this thread.

7.8 out of an infamous murdershaft. I kinda like it in a way

More pieces of cocktail dropped from the bowels of Stalin vs Martians.

pkmin3033

What the fuck out of ten. Make of that what you will...whilst I still struggle to. My brain literally cannot process that video.

You know, I see nothing that forbids remixes. So screw it, I'm going to share some of my favourites for a bit/from time to time, just to shake the thread up a little.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    The original was great, the Kazoo remix was just as good. So... 9.9/10. Also, yeah i don't see any rule forbidding remixes.

Speaking of music... let me introduce to the thread the pieces of music that comes from the depths of my southern maniacal head.. Actually just some Killing Floor 2 music once again because a game that involves killing failed human experiments (not zombies) and loads of blood and gore deserves some delicious metal.

Back