• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I'll be honest here. This piece of music isn't for everyone. It can make some heads spin, or its a masterpiece. Since I'm a semi portal fan, I give it... a GLADOS REFERENCE IN A DOOM MOD out of a 10.

Speaking of Doom...

Mick Gordon. you make Bobby Prince Jr. Proud, and us Doomguys (and the Doomgals) as well.

pkmin3033

5/10. Takes a while to get going, but builds itself up nicely in places...but doesn't sustain it. Probably captures the essence of the game very well - running through silent places before suddenly emerging into pure unmitigated chaos. Not my thing, but I've heard worse.

Time for another remix!

I swear this sounds more like something out Banjo Kazooie than Pokemon

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Not my taste at all. 1/10

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    ^ You forgot to put [/YOUTUBE], that's why it isn't working.

Anyway, based on the image, it sounds like you have to face King Garon even in Conquest. 7/10

Super Godzilla - Godzilla vs. Bagan

pkmin3033

...well, I laughed. That's worth something. So it gets a 3/10. Two of those points come from making me laugh.

pkmin3033

5/10. Rrrgh, this theme. Too many hours spent listening to it have put me right off it. As far as FF battle themes go it's pretty average anyway.

Speaking of FF...let's go a little more old-school.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    One of my favorite pieces. I'll give it an AHNULD FLEX out of a 10.

Speaking of AHNULD

OHMEGAWD MOVIE LICENSED GAME BGMS TIME BOYS AND GALS! Sadly, the only good part kicks in at 00:31

Back