• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    6/10. Not that bad, but this track just doesn't suit my taste.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 - The Ultimate Energy

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    5/10, As much as I love rock music, it really doesn't fit the atmospheric tone of the Final Fantasy series. It's like playing Kanye West in Assassin's Creed. Oh wait...

Friday the 13th - Cabin Theme

Happy Friday the 13th!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Ahh the one at least decent track in FE's OST Library. It has that punchy feeling when you're about to make that decision so i'll give it a couple of Fateful Encounters out of a 10

You like that Overwatch music coming out of my... oh wait.

pkmin3033

10/10, it's freakin' Ar Tonelico...and one of my favourite songs to boot. Even if you don't care for the medley, you can't not admire Shikata's complex overlayed vocals, and the fact that more effort has been put into this song than is normal for a game, since the language is crucial to the game's world. It's not just an amazing song, it's also a plot device <3

pkmin3033

2/10. Think I'd sooner go to Prison than listen to that again >.>

...really want to play this again.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    I'd say 7.5/10. A very nice arrangement. Not my personal favourite rendition of the Brinstar theme, but a good one that is marred only by the GBA's terrible sound quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cFn6NneHA

Heres a song from my favourite game of all time. Its the European/Japanese opening to Sonic CD.

pkmin3033

3/10. It's marginally better than the other one...marginally. It'd be quite nice if it was just orchestral, I think.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Oh ohohoho Brave Fencer MUSASHI.. Everything from that game is a masterpiece so i'd give this one, since i do remember this.. a Crystal gunblade Hextech 87000 out of a 10.

And since I'm feeling sick today but we have a family outing tomorrow, PC might be invaded by the forces of Ultrasatan so..

Here's some Dante's Inferno OST to prepare for Ultrasatan's invasion. (Though Lucifer is obviously not Ultrasatan but still)

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    9/10 Almost perfect. I just wish it had fewer conflicting themes. The ending is especially good.

Back