• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

5/10. Meh. I'm not hugely fond of ending music much of the time...unless it's a heartbreakingly awesome vocal theme, anyway.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    8/10 It's a nice overworld theme. Compared to the other tracks in Xenoblade Chronicles X, it's just a bit more underwhelming. Still amazing in its own regards, however. It reminds me of Kill la Kill so much. (probably because it's the same composer, but w/e)

Here's a song from Tekken 7. It's the end credits theme that is supposed to conclude the Mishima family's long-lasting feud. Perfect for what could be the end of a great fighting series. But we all know Tekken won't end

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I give this a Mid Screen Electric Wind God Fist out of a 10.

its rare for the Tekken series to usually have something as touching as this, and considering that T7 is indeed the end of what we've all considered as the central storyline, the touching and mellow track really fits the mood. Its the end of a blood feud that we thought made any sense. For how many years, we've finally went there ladies and dudes. It is indeed a long goodbye, and I definitely know what the heck I'm talking about.

Since I'm in such a fiery good mood, I'm here to show MORE LOVE! Not hate! LOVE!

And when i mean love, i mean... we, us, my lovely denizes that's all about invading Hell, ripping some demon impy faces, and flipping the bird on the Icon of Sin's face, and punching him in the face! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

pkmin3033

1/10. It was bad enough I had to listen to that crappy theme all through FFXIII, without it getting a remix in LR that made it sound even worse.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    10/10, if feels like watching a high-quality animated movie. And considering that Studio Ghibli was involved in Ni No Kuni, it really does.

Resident Evil 5 - Wind of Madness

pkmin3033

7/10. Ehhhh...I dunno. It was very atmospheric in the game but by itself it's a bit of a letdown in places. Or maybe I'm just salty because I don't think this should have ever been a thing, because Resi without Wesker is worse than being infected by whatever virus or parasite they're running with.

pkmin3033

1/10. God, I hate that theme. Awful, awful vocals.

/shudder

pkmin3033

4/10. Eh, it's alright. Bit messy, but I've always been fond of bells.

pkmin3033

8/10. Ohhh, I love this track. I love the battles it plays in. Dark Samus was never as menacing as the SA-X was - mostly because the latter was unkillable for most of the game - but she was sufficiently threatening, and this theme conveyed a nice sense of urgency during the battles. Definitely one of the better tracks from the Prime series.

pkmin3033

5/10. Like most Touhou themes, it just has too much going on to be anything other than a headache. It starts off nicely but degenerates into ruckus. I'd be willing to bet the piano remix was nice though~

Right in the childhood

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
    How could you? My childhood. :'(

6/10

It's an old game, so I'll give it some leeway. It also sounds nice despite how old it is.

The full version of the opening to the game.

Back