• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raticate, Furret, Linoone or Bibarel?

• Raticate

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Furret

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Linoone

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Bibarel

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
Years
  • Raticate, Furret, Linoone or Bibarel?

There all Normal types, There 2 stage pokemon, same stats(one 410, 413, 415 and 420) but from different Gens. So what one do you like best?

I like Furret best cuz its so cute.

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
    Years
  • Furret is just so awsome, and i would use him on my team, but i'd never use the overs, apart from, HM slaves.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Raticate: Cool, but not awesome.
    Furret: Awesome!
    Linoone: Get's my vote.
    Bibarel: Looks like diarrhea.
    XD

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
  • Furret totally. In fact I have him in my team.

I like Raticate too. Sometimes I train this guy for fun too.
    Linoone is pretty cool looking, but I never play RSE so I have not much opinion on him.
    As for Bibarel... I would try to imagine it never exists. :x

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Without a doubt, Linoone. You underestimate it, you're getting a +6 Extremespeed IN YOUR FACE.

Bibarel can be quite underrated as well; two Curses and it's already at +4 Attack/Defense, albeit at minimum Speed.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • My rating is...

Raticate: rat with steriods. Lame
    Furret: looks cool, except it got lesser movepools and speed.
    Linoone: favorable, and the fastest. Looks sleek and powerful, so this is the one.
    Bibarel: wuts that?

So Linoone.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I like Raticate and Furret. I like Zigzagoon, but Linoone <_<. And I don't like how Bidoof or Bibarel look at all, they are good as HM slaves though.

Oh and Bibarel is Normal/Water, not just Normal.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • 1) Furret: It's just soooo adorable!!! :3 Definitely my favourite, by a looong way! :D Plus, that minigame on Pokemon Stadium 2 was so fun! xD
    2) Linoone: Not as cute as Zigzagoon, but still cute, and definitely not as cute as Furret! :P It's my second favourite, never the less. :)
    3) Raticate: Not cute, but still slightly awesome. :\ It's nostalgic, so thats why it's third. xD
    4) Bibarel: Not awesome, not cute, and hasn' got a good design. |:< Definitely last, and makes Raicate look adorable. :\

Years
  • Bibarel is the best HM Slave by far, but Raticate is soooooooooooo awesome with Super Fang, Hyper Fang, etc. Furret and Linoone are too similar :/

Dark Shade

It's already too late...
    Years
  • Raticate, Furret, Linoone or Bibarel?

The most amazing Pokemon ever! Have to choose though so I picked Furret.

Ayselipera

I like Linoone the most just because its so usable. I can see myself actually using it throughout the whole game unlike the others.

Back