• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raven's Adoption Shop

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'ed like to let every one know that I am closeing down my adoption shop. I'ev had my fun as a Pok'emon spriter and now I'm movieing on to trainer spriteing. I will make a mixed Pok'emon for anyone who rquestes one, just PM me. I'ed like to thank every one who has adopted from my shop.

Thanks to:
    Lady Demoonica Dark Moon adopted: Abtrol, Growltric, Sudoken, Bugseon, Dragoeon, Houndyena, Houndyentena, GoldenBeldum, Groualdo, Mardevil, Suiquaza, and Umbrring.
    pokedude55 adopted: Tyzikard, Toisetompnaw, Comlavameleon, Govivyleef, Warcroctomp, Boomaring, Dragoeon, Fighteon, Houndyena, Grovbusken, Icereon, Toxeon, Soloreon, Psyangel, Mardevil, Ninechoke, Regikou, Suiquaza, and Torchcyndamander.
    Sel_Girl adopted: Tyzikard, Houndyentena, and Chansbat.
    1,000 mudkip adopted: Spogep, Mariliursa, Warcroctomp, Scydos,
    Sprtan06 adopted: Polibat, Comlavameleon, Warcroctomp, Scydos, Deoxoh, Archamp, Blissicuno, Corsatorb, Espeaerobuzz, Marshblastigatr, Mudtotoirtle, Icereon, and Treebulborita.
    Latis Lover! adopted: Tritto, Mew Queen, Mew King, and Soloreon.
    DexysOwn22 adopted: Warcroctomp.
    pink-tiger adopted: Bugseon, Dragoeon, Painteon, Steelion, and Unknoweneon.
    Febbie8 adopted: Dragoeon, Ghosteon, Painteon, and Unknoweneon.
    schmitzgirly94 adopted: Dragoeon, Steelion, Toxeon, and Soloreon.
    -?-White Wolf-?- adopted: Houndyena.
    komo1234 adopted: Houndyena, and Jigglysol.
    Kyle_Katarn adopted: Cradeplume, and Mermaids.
    Kusa Nyu adopted: Mermaids, Icereon, Toxeon, and Soloreon.
    PoPpLe adopted: Jigglysol, and Mermaids.
    MudkipGirl adopted: Mermaids, Mudtotoirtle, Icereon, Torchcyndamander, and Treebulborita.
    Dark Absol v2.0. adopted: Umbrring.
    Jerkguy: Archamp, and Espeaerobuzz.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Thanx, I made them up my self. :D If y'all want I can PM y'all your adoption's, all you have to do is ask.

Heres Jerkyguy's
    Raven's Adoption Shop

Here ya go Kyle
    Raven's Adoption Shop

Raven's Adoption Shop

And Latias, heres yours.
    Raven's Adoption Shop

I'll put more up for adoption soon. ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Oh, no prob. And thanx. I should be posting some new ones tomorrow.I'm goin't o bed right now. :sleeping: zZzZzZz

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
    HOW U ATTACH FILES
    at the bottom of ur post reply box..scroll down,past the "sumit reply" and
    "peview post",scroll down ALITTLE more..and u see the "Addtional Options"atop a box
    in that u will see 4 boxes(bubbles,whatever) with theses titles
    -Miscellaneous Options
    -Attach Files
    -Thread Subscription
    -Rate Thread

CLICK THE ONE THAT SAYS-attach files
    a box will pop up and u will see a box that says "upload files" u like the little "browse..." buttons and u select the picture u want from ur computer,~repeat to get muptiple pictures~

Back