• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raven's Adoption Shop

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    *Hands Lady Demoonica Darkmoon the Poke'ball that Suiquaza is in* Thank you for comeing

*Gives pokedude55 the Poke'ball Ninechoke is in* Take good care of him.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    (Raven) said:
    *Hands Lady Demoonica Darkmoon the Poke'ball that Suiquaza is in* Thank you for comeing

Takes pokeball and lets the water/dragon type out. "Awesome." Demoonica says, a little dumbfounded after it appears.

"Devi...ma!" The small Mardevil adds from the back of Raven's last Mightyena. Most would translate it as 'Wow... big!'

"Come on Mardevil!" Demoonica calls while seating herself on the Suiquaza and holds out the pokeball for the red and black pokemon to return into. "Hey, that's a Dark type pokemon isn't it?" She askes, pointing to the Mightyena.

Raven nods.

"Would you mind if I took it too? Fire types and Dark types are my favorites."

~I like RPing this better than just listing what I want. Even thinking of getting one each time you add. They're great!~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    "Okay, heres the last Houndyena. I'm sure she'll be really happy to live with you. Oh, Archamp, Grovbusken, and Weezma are fire types to. And Umbrring is a dark type. Thanx for comeing" :classic:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Fine, from now on I'm ganna have more then one Pok'emon. Now pokedude55 you can have a Suiquiza :D .

I'm going to be taking down those of who haven't been adopted at all, Nuzevoir, Hauntoctor, Onmory, Rhyaskhan, Slowonair, Stantzee, Sundou, Totoleef, Tydragon, Tygenstar, Umbrring, Weezma, and Wobbutung. Those of who haven't been adopted by 4:00 (PM) tomorrow then I will take thme down and put more up.

EDIT: pokedude55, what do you do witht he Pok'emon you adopt?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Yup, you can adopt Nuzevoir. *Gives Dark Absol v2.0 the Pok'eball Nuzevoir is in* Thanax, come again :D

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    I try to put them in my post but it usualy just comes up an x
    Raven's Adoption Shop

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    (Raven) I think the reason the new ones aren't adopting out fast is because they aren't in post #1. I know alot of people only look at that post and don't read through the pages. Edit them into post #1 and give people a little more time, with luck that's the reason. I'd adopt one of everything if I could, I hate seeing cool things disappear.

But I'll take Umbrring, and be back to see the new ones.

lil T

BBA CHAMPION
    Years
    hi raven,
    how are you?hope fine.My name is tanzil or you can call me lil T.I was wondering...can you give me some chao's...I want a Houndyena,Archamp,Grovbusken chao..
    sorryif i asked too much.But, they are really cool..

thanks in advance

lil T

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Okay, I'll make the chaos for you. Oh and Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, thanx for leting me know that, from now on I'll edit the new ones in thte first post. And you can have Umbrring.

*Gives Lady DD the Poke'ball the Umbrring is in*Thanx for comeing. :D

EDIT: Hey lil T, I don't normal make chaos but I'll try my best.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    (Raven) Nice work. Three pages. I like them. They are neat.
    Lil T.
    There you go again. You are spamming all the threads. Go and read the rules before you post anymore. That's bad. Stop it.
    ~RAP~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Thank you Rahul :D I'ev got a new Pok'emon ready to be adopted on page 1: post 1.

Sorry lil T, I was only able to make the Houndyenachao.

Here ya go.
    Raven's Adoption Shop

Back