• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

(PG-13) Main Story:
    The world of Pokemon is a place full of many surprises. A world where humans and creatures called Pokemon all live together. Some living together in peace, love, and happiness, others live in hate, reject, and suffer. This maintained balance kept the world as lively and rich. Everyone was able to live together in acceptable harmony, until the day of the great ordeal arrived.

The occurrence of the great ordeal is a mystery to all. Many terrible events have simultaneously aroused during the month long period. Chaotic storms had destroyed many areas of the world leaving nothing but the remains of crushed matter, a group of malevolent-minded people attacked the region of Kanto and gave it a reputation of one of the most violent lands of the world, and a colossal meteor rammed the region of Johto, created a vast crater on what used to be a beautiful land. The world seemed to be near its end, but there was only one place that stood unharmed and innocent of these deadly disasters. It was an island named Neocean Island, a private sea-roaming piece of land that floated freely amongst the unknown waters of the ocean.

Neocean Island was a place filled with people; only a very small amount own pokemon as pets. No trainers exist on the grounds of the island because it is strictly forbidden to have pokemon battles. If one is to be caught doing so, such dire consequences will be used. Fortunately, a couple of people were chosen as winners in an once-in-a-lifetime sweepstakes named "Outside World". The winners were to aboard in the assigned date the S.S. Light, a cruise ship that will guide them to become an official pokemon trainer. Thousands of people attempted to try and win, but only a few have been selected as winners.

These people wanted to experience something new and dynamic than staying in a strict peaceful island. They simply wanted to experience anything that was new to them. As these lucky chosen ones are to travel into the outside world where the regions lied, they are to expect something that will shock them onto the ground….

How will their new experiences be in an almost completely destroyed world?

The world could be near its inevitable end, who will be the lucky group to become the heroes saving the world from destruction? Thus the name, Pokemon Savior was born.

RP Character's Purpose:
    The purpose of the characters is to be the one to try and save the world from being destroyed by an unknown force. You are to let your character and his/her pokemon to try and stop the unknown force from destroying the world. Your character does not have to be originated on Neocean Island, but it is highly recommended. Outside-of-the-island characters will either be seen in the cruise ship or when the characters head to the outside lands.

(NOTE)
    Those who live on Neocean Island, nobody obtains a pokemon until after some time throughout the story. You are to choose your pokemon, but legendaries are given to you by me. Lastly, an RP character must have some kind of mysterious history in his/her past; such examples are being an angel, demon, a pokemon, etc. If you want this roleplay to be a good one, then I suggest you do not reveal the mysterious past of the character until the story has progressed on enough.

Rules:
    • You can control up to two characters on this roleplay. You can control an unlimited amount of NPCs, but please don't control hundreds in one post. XD
    • No god-playing obviously, we are trying to have a fair good roleplay here.
    • All RP main characters play a major role. Whatever you choose your character to do; it greatly affects the story as it progresses.
    • Make sure you type out at least a fair four sentence paragraph.

One More Note:
    This roleplay will be very unique indeed, for I am planning to make this into a flash anime series. Make sure your posts are as what you want them to be, because they will also effect the series of the flash anime.

Sign-ups: ~Sign ups are open~

(NOTE)
    Make sure the profile of your character/s is as detailed as it can be, especially the appearance description of the character. That way, I can easily determine on what I can draw out on the flash series of this roleplay.

Name: Psy

Appearance: He is around the area of 5 and half feet and has a slim body. His black hair is naturally spiked forward and his eyes reflect a dark golden brown color. He is light skin and also light on weight, around 100 lbs. For his clothing, he wears a light green shirt, short sleeved, and has a very pale light green star on the front. He wears a pair of blue shorts that cover up to his knees and wears black shoelace-less shoes that gave him slightly more freedom of movement than other shoes.

When he is to confront someone that he does not know, he usually gives a polite welcoming smile to greet someone in a polite way. If he were to confront his opponents, he usually gives a smirk, preparing to try and perform an action of anticipation.

History: His past remains unknown to all, even Psy himself. No one knows where he came from, who his parents are, and his true origin. He lived alone in a house on Neocean Island, living a life of solitude. He never had true friends, but that will soon change once he takes his way into the S.S. Light.

He always wanted to become a hero and will fight for the cause of helping others in need. During the time he was in Neocean Island, he trained himself how to fight in a powerful speedy matter. One of his hobbies on the island was to run around nearby areas of the island, practicing his swift jumps and dashes. He also had unleashed his inner powers in him during his training sessions and is now able to control energy (Formally known as PSI). He promised himself to use his powers for good and tries to avoid abusing it.

He decided to join the sweepstakes because he wanted to try and help out the outside world and its possible problems, even though he was clueless about anything outside of Neocean Island. He wanted to use his abilities to help others and though joining the sweepstakes would help him do that.

Personality: He has that all-around personality, being a balance. Usually of the time, he is very calm but energetic. At some times when he gets irritated by something or someone, he can get very enraged and aggressive.

He loves seeking new experiences in his life, such as adventuring. He also is very good at drawing cartoon figures. Once he starts to learn more about pokemon, he will grow to love them very much. He hates people who are purely against his friends and hates murderers. He had once though of joining in as a bounty hunter once he grows old enough, but is still debating due to his dislike toward killing.

Other: For some odd reason, he has never met or seen a pokemon in his life, making him a newcomer to pokemon.

*Natural Weapon: Aura Light Saber
    This weapon is created from his glowing green energy in him and is his best choice of weaponry. This saber is very flexible and can be used in many various ways. It is able to cut a tree without much of a problem. If he takes out his light saber and uses it for a long duration of time, the saber will weaken and so will he. The base of the saber is was formed by combining common metals and glasses, only another person who would be able to control his/her energy to the saber can control the weapon.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

**Favorite Pokemon: Mudkip / Quilava (Bleh, I can't decide... X_X)

*Natural weapon is the object that the character will be using in the majority of his/her fights. If your character will only fight with pokemon, then just fill in pokemon into the selection.

**This is meant for "your" favorite pokemon, not your RP character's favorite.

RP sample:

It was a start of another day at Era, a town where many of our heroes lied about. Psy, our current soon-to-be savior of Era woke up with a freaked out face, "It's just another nightmare… a pretty vivid one too." He got up and quickly fixed up his bed.

He aboard the ship of the Epoch and made his way inside the main bridge. He was called up by Lucca, the girl who organized missions and data. She approached Psy with a warm smile, always to welcome her members in the best way, "Hello Psy, ready to see what mission I have in store for you today? "Always Lucca… so what's the mission this time?" "It's a big one, yes a big one." "Umm… you never give big missions to us, are you sure you want to do this?" "We've been all working for a month! I think you guys are ready to deal with the big ones, wouldn't you agree?" Psy gave a smile, finally happy to ever receive a harder task than what he had received before. They both attended in the Mission Room, where all are to be assigned in all missions that were put available.

Lucca officially gave Psy a B rank mission, the third hardest missions you were able to get in the Epoch. Psy's heart started to race, excited about the mission he was about to experience, "I can't wait to try this one out!" Just after Psy spoke out, a girl entered the room with a noticeable appearance.

"So Lucca, I heard you're giving our members high rank missions?" The girl came closer to the two, gave out a small smile to them. Lucca noticed her appearance, surprised to see her at this particular early hour, "Well look who woke up early today! I'm guessing you want to be assigned right away, Prier?"

"Right away please, I'm going to become stronger with these missions!"
    "Don't get too carried away, you never had took a mission higher than a C… for all we know, these missions could kill you."
    "You know me Lucca… I never back down on these kinds of things."
    "Yeah, since your first mission… that was pretty impressive for a girl like you."
    "I'll take that as a compliment thank you…" Prier rolled her eyes as, she always appeared most with such an attitude.

Lucca adjusted her classes, straitening its position, "Just to be careful and all, I'm both assigning you the requirement of having a partner with you." Both Prier and Psy moved a step back, surprised of the new requirement of the mission. Prier gave an annoying look to Lucca, upset that she wouldn't be able to complete the mission alone, "What?! I don't need anyone to help me along… I can do the stupid mission myself no problem!" Lucca put her hand out to Prier in a way to tell them not to jump to conclusions just yet, "You're acting a bit too confident… and there is no reason to act so reckless in a higher rank mission." Psy took a few steps behind, not wanting to get into the argument of the two. "Jeez… I feel bad for the guy who's going to be Prier's partner," He silently said to himself. Lucca was able to hear Psy and instantly faced him, "Oh yeah, about the whole partner thing with you…" Psy had a feeling he would be in partner with someone rough and stubborn, "And who might that be Lucca?" She put her attention toward Psy than Prier, "Yeah… Prier's your partner on your mission. In fact, you both are assigned in the same mission, so be happy." Psy and Prier purposely made themselves fall onto the ground, now unsatisfied with their mission.

Last edited:

M@XWeru

Omnipresent Authority Figure
    Years
    Name: Maxwell Chamberlaine

Appearance: Maxwell stands just above six feet tall and seems even taller, having the kind of immaculate posture you'd only ever see in those too rich for worries. His hair is thick, shoulder-lenght and black as coal, always well-groomed but left hanging in a rather sloppy do. Eyes a dusty brown, he gives off a somewhat dim, uncaring appearance - even though brown is a warm colour, Maxwell's gaze looks cold and barren. Looking every part the rich kid, he has only the slightest tan, seemingly to show off the fact that he has no need to be outside, save for leisure. Naturally, Maxwell is the owner of a huge and varied wardrobe, but his favoured set of clothes is a simple black business suit, made to be light-weight and not too warm. He also wears a pair of black glasses.

Normally, Maxwell travels the world with an expression of relaxed enjoyment, which easily turns into an amused smile when he talks to someone.

History: Officially, Maxwell is the son of a wealthy businessman, descended from a long line of wealthy businessmen from Kanto - a regular rich boy, born with a silver spoon in his mouth. In truth, however, that businessman never had a son; actually, he could not have a son, or any children at all. This was not something he wished to be made publicly known, or even known at all. Naturally, you cannot stay successful for that many generations without cheating in some way; the Chamberlaine's chosen manner of cheating had always been sorcery (if you can be demons and other freaky stuff, why not?). He arranged for to be summoned an earth spirit, or elemental, which he asked to be his heir. The elemental, amused by the sheer size of the businessman's ego, and intrigued by the chance of trying out life in another way, agreed and was given human form. The rest, as they say, is history.

Being who he is, Maxwell is posessed of an inhuman tolerance to physical violence, and has an amazing stamina. Beyond that, however, he can do little else than other humans.

Personality: Just as one might expect from a creature of earth, Maxwell likes to take it easy, and rarely exhibits any strong emotions. He is out to enjoy himself, and cares for little else. Being curious about just about everything, he has taken up a large number of hobbies, for example pokémon training, calligraphy and ping pong, just to name a few. He is always on the lookout for new passtimes, and even once, before he had fully understood human society, seriously considered joining Team Rocket.

Maxwell is never shaken or shocked, and rarely more than mildly surprised. He takes his own steady mentality for granted, and looks at regular humans with a certain amount of disdain for their tendencies towards large egoes, violent aggression and meaningless depression. Despite this, he enjoys making friends with people with interests similar to his own. Chances are that whatever you like to do, he's tried it at least once. If he hasn't, he'll want to.

Other: Maxwell never sleeps.

Natural Weapon: Maxwell rarely fights, but if he is ever forced to, he will mostly be able to win with his bare hands, since he is incredibly hard for a normal human to damage. In human form, his abilities as an elemental are reduced to virtually none. He will naturally call his pokémon to his aid if able to.

Pokémon:
    Lapras
    Nidorino
    Ninetails
    Hitmonchan

Favorite Pokemon: Sandslash

RP sample:
    The steady clip-clop of bare hooves against rock signalled the approach of a rider, or in the very least a horse. Round a bend came this horse, a fine steed indeed. A destrier, milky white like brand new parchment, with eyes darker than bottomless pools of the finest ink.
    Its tail bore the same dark hue as the eyes, as did its hooves, and the horse looked clean and newly groomed, as if had it left a king's stables mere moments ago. Although the horse had no crinet, the creature's head was protected a beautiful chamfron of silver-like metal, golden symbols lining its edges and the sign of infinity skillfully engraved between the eye slots. It was covered in heavy barding as well, made of the same shining metal as the chamfron, and covered in the same symbols.

Now, the horse was not riderless, and the rider was no less decorated than his steed: clad in shimmering full plate, though helmetless, he sat tall upon his mount, an unearthly brilliance radiating from his very person.

The paladin, for he must have been a paladin, truly resembled the knights of a bard's tale, fair to look at in spite of his scars, armour like sparkling silver and hair like sparkling gold, a sword by his side and a shield by the other. The men would admire him, the women moreso, and the children would follow him through the streets.

Here, however, he was alone, slowly travelling across the rocky ground in shadow cast by the cliffs. The knight was in a good mood, it seemed, for he was smiling, humming a popular tune as he rode. The horse did not seem bothered by it.

It was impossible to tell if he truly had a goal or was just trying to stick to the shadow, or both. But, as he followed the cliffside on his faithful steed, it was inevitable that he would happen upon the beaten body of a young man, dressed in charred robes on uncertain origin.
    "Gadzooks!", the knight exclaimed, pulling at his reins. The destrier obediently halted, curiously eyeing the boy. "What ill fate has befallen this young man?" The rider asked himself.

Dismounting, he catiously approached it, leaving the cliff wall behind, his feet now treading grass instead of rock. As the body made no move the knight walked right up to it, in the mean time reaching into his armour, sticking three fingers inside the uppermost opening. From it he brought a small golden rectangle, connected to a thin brass chain that ran around his neck. The holy symbol of Scinta, godess of knowledge, to those who know such things.
    With it outside his armour he spoke to the body at his feet.
    "Are you alive or dead?"
    Though he may have looked like the very empitome of heroism, and could certainly have acted the part if required, he felt he could allow himself a jest.
    "If you are dead, I will forgive you for not replying."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    M@XWeru - You profile is very interesting and will really make this story a interesting one indeed. You are ~Accepted~

I can already tell that this RP is going to improve in vast amount of ways than the previous ones. It's also nice to see new people joining in the story too.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
    Name: Michael

Appearance: He is around 4 foot 8 and is slim. He has very short black hair and very green eyes, some see his eyes ans shudder as when looking at his usually sad looking eyes, you feel upset and depressed. He is underweight and has tanned skin, by tanned I mean not light nor dark, he is mixed race. For his clothing, he wears a white thin hooded t-shirt, with short blue sleeves, he also wears a pair of blue jeans which bear the letters, GC which stands for the once standing Goldenrod city.

When he approches somebody he does not know he puts his head down and tries to avoid eye-contant, if he does show eyecontant he will give a small smirk and then look down or rustle in his pockets pretending he is trying to do something, he carrys a black backpack.

History: Michael's past is quiet unknown, his parents Jacqueline and Alan live with him and his three siblings Karl, Anthony and James in there home, Michael usually travels alone and never talks to many people, he really is lonely and just wants people to accept him, Michael once had greeny-grey eyes which where beautiful and looked happy and warm, but after his near-death experience (He was in a supermarket when a bomb went off) his eyes changed to a scared looking bright green, Michael claims that a boy called Angel saved him, he usually talks to Juliet (Whom I will put up later.)

After many times when Michael has got angry things around him have begun to shake, but Michael will not reveal to anyone this, he hopes that one day, he will find somebody like him, somebody who has been through things like he has, Michael will not like to reveal his history unless he really trust somebody, a lot more is hidden in Michael's heart, things that may become known throughout the story.

Michael now just lives in Neocean Island quietly.

Personality: Michael is a very shy person and generally depressed, this is due to not having anyone to talk to. He hates fighting and loves Pokemon, when anybody gets to know Michael they will find he has a happy and bubbly personality.

For people who know Michael, they like to call themselves his freind.

Other: Michael will only really talk to Pokemon even though they cannot talk back, well some can, but Michael really loves fire Pokemon.

*Natural Weapon: Ok, I was told to edit this for reasons, well Michael uses his Pokemon to fight but when he needs to he will fight side by side with his Pokemon using a long sharp pointed ended stick, Michael uses this to make people back off but if he needed to, Incase of emergancy, Michael would attack with the stick to save his freinds or family. (BTW Michael refers to his Pokemon as his family)

**Favorite Pokemon: Charmander / Cyndaquil and/or Flareon

RP sample: Michael woke up abruptly, he had just had a nightmare, still scared and shaken he lay in bed, not moving, just waiting for his eyes to focus. Once Michael's eyes where focused he looked around, he was in his bedroom, the electric blue coloured walls covered with Pokemon posters, the floor cluttered with books and clothes, Michael streched his arms, yawned, and then rose out of bed, from where he was sitting he could see the light from the outside world shining in, it was day.

Michael got out of bed, slipped a pair of grey joggers on, and pulled a red t-shirt over his short black hair, he walked downstairs slowely and lazily only to find the front door wide open, his parents where sitting outside bathing in the sunshine, his brothers where all at work.

Michael then sat down and looked at the television, the screen was blank and so he picked up the remote and pushed a red button, the blank screen they flashed to life, it showed the news, and pictures of Johto destroyed where popping up, Michael jumped back startled, then switched the channel, it turned to Kanto, there where people rioting and building burning, what was going on in the world he thought to himself, he then turned of the television and sat on a chair deep in thought.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Name: Samson

Appearance: Samson is a tall guy for his age, standing at 5'11. He wears a plain white t-shirt, with a pair of dark blue shorts (think Dickies), and white sneakers. He has a white skin tone, but not pale, and a tall and slim body type, with a slight muscular tone.

History: Nobody knows where Samson is from. He was found as a baby near the beach on Neocean island. He was crying and naked, as if he had just been born, yet no parents where around. It was as if he was born from thin air. Samson was taken in by an elderly man, who raised him until Samson turned 11. Around this time the man who raised Samson died. Samson buried him in the backyard of the mans house, and kept the house for himself.

Samson actually turned out pretty well adjusted for a kid who raised himself for so many years, but he did pretty good. One night, when Samson was walking around Neocean at night, he was jumped by a gang of street thugs. When they realized Samson had no money, they decided they would just have to kill him. Samson had to defend himself but they were already coming at him, he put his hand out in defence, and the next thing he remembers is a white light. Then he passed out. When he woke up, he saw the gang members passed out on the ground, so he ran off home.

Since that experience, Samson bought a punching bag. He learned how to box, and kickbox, and developed some pretty cool fighting styles. When he trains, he can feel a weird energy flowing through him, the same one he felt the night he saw the white light. After living by himself for so long, Samson decided it was time to go out and see the world, so he signed up for the "Outside World." Hopefully, he will make some friends, and see the world.

Personality: Samson is a calm and relaxed guy. He doesn't get mad easily, and is nice to pretty much everyone. Deep down though, Samson is a little lonely, and just wants to make friends. Samson also has a code of honor, which goes as such: Don't hit girls, help the needy, and don't kill.

Other: Samson has a mysterious untapped energy running through him. Also, his birthday is unknown, and nobody knows where Samson came from, or his real name, not even Samson himself.

Natural Weapon: Harvested energy.
    You'll see what it is later in the story.

Favorite Pokemon: Snorlax/POLITOED!

RP sample: (taken from original savior)

"Psy...you have your own worries I can see. Let's start the training for tapping our powers tomorrow. I want you to cheer up, and realize that we're all in this together, and we can protect each other."
    Samson said giving Psy a determined nod. He then started walking off towards a rocky area.
    "Guys, I'm gonna go train with my Pokemon." Samson said pulling off his hoody and throwing it on the ground, revealing a plain white T-Shirt.
    "I'll be back later. Bye." He said walking off.

Later, as Samson approached an ideal training area, he sat down on a rock and began contemplating.
    "My real training begins now....I will get stronger, and raise my Pokemon to be great....then maybe one day...I can be a hero....heh, nah." Samson thought as he threw his pokeballs, releasing Bulbasaur, Natu and Kecleon. They all sat happily and looked at Samson.
    "Alright guys...today, we start training."

Some time passed and Samsons training continued. Bulbasaur was using its Tackle attack on various rocks, so far he could only crack them lightly upon impact, but Samson saw Bulbasaurs potential. Natu was jumping down from rocks, and climbing back off to jump again, working on it's speed and strength. Kecleon was practicing its Slash attack on various rocks and stumps. And Samson was trying hard to. He was jogging around the area, watching his Pokemon train, and then he began doing push ups. Trying to show his Pokemon he could train with them.

"You're all doing great!" Samson said to his Pokemon. "How about a break?" Samson said. His pokemon all stopped and sat down together, as Samson sat on a rock.
    "...when I was training my hair kept getting in the way..." Samson thought as he got up and walked over to a stream. He looked at his reflection in the water and stared at his shaggy brown hair. "I'll have to change alot of things...If I want to be strong."

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    RocketMemberMichael - Your profile meets the standards good enough, but there is just one little problem. You are ~Pending~

You do need to fill out something in the Natural Weapon box. If he is to use his pokemon, then you can just refer so. There will be an amount of fights in the RP, so this box will help out. Afterwards you fill it in, you are glady accepted.

orange - I hope you feel the same way I do, just thinking about how will the appearence of the two will be like. We both have some similarities, this has to be interesting... ^_^ You are ~Accepted~

PS - You additions to the profile made things better. Thanks for using the time to do that, much appretiation.

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Name: Randy Flair

Appearance: Randy is rather tall for his age. He stands at 6'2 and weighs at 200 lbs. His skin tone is a little difficult to pinpoint, It is of a molotto complex, but is pale-iss, sort of grey even. His body tone isn't heavily muscular, but he has no visable body fat on him. He keeps his hair in a wild fire-like style, and as an added componet has dyed it red. He is normally seen wearing all black. He wears a black shirt wih a black jacket over it. He wears black pants and black combat boots. The jacket and pants have studs on them, and the boots have steel toes. Other things to note are his eyes, which appear red due to contacts, a burn mark that surroinds most of his right face, black knuckle gloves, and several things in his jacket pocket he decided to keep from his past encounters.

History: Randy has been a Neocean citizen all of his life, but can't really say he is happy of that. His father was a big crime boss by the name of Dave Helmsly. He led a group of people collectively known as The Silverbacks on various crime sprees. When his father eventually met up with his mother, named Cherry Flair, everyone thought he was done with the crime scene. But when Dave learned that Cherry eventually got pregnant, he decided to split and go into crime once again. Cherry was furious, but she decided to give her child a chance. When Randy finally came into the picture, Cherry made a vow. She promised that Randy would never turn out like his father, Dave. She taught him everything he knows about, well, everything. From how to cook to how to fight, Cherry made sure that Randy knew how to handle himself. But that could only go so far. When Randy was eight, Cherry passed away from a rare yet deadly disease. Randy was outraged. Randy never had any real friends, and now the only person that ever gave squat about him was gone. He promised that he'd never forget his mother and her teachings. But now that Randy's only legal guardian was dead, there was noone to take care of him, and Randy certainly wasn't going through any legal procedures, so he decided to live as a refugee for a couple of years. He eventually found a job and an apartment to live in. When he heard about the sweepstakes, Randy decided to enter on the offchance of actually winning and getting off of Neocean...

Personality: Randy, for the most part, is a very angry person. He isn't particularly fond of happiness or joy. Of course for Randy being angry wasn't bad. To him, anger was happiness. It's not his fault, he's been picked on for a majority of his life, and is quite fed up with everything that's been going on around him. Randy may claim that he's happy the way things are now, but that's far from the truth. If he had at least one good friend, he'd be content for the rest of his days. For other parts of Randy's personality, He's aggressive, and a bit of a show off.

Other: Randy can sense special auras from other people.

*Natural Weapon: Randy has learned to make good use of anything at hand. He can carve sticks into spears, bow sets, and other various tools for combat. When he doesn't have anything to work with, he uses his fighting skills, which are components from the styles of Vale Tudo, Jujitsu, and Professional Wrestling, mainly for their power and superior grappling techniques.

**Favorite Pokemon: Houndour

RP sample: (Taken from the origonal)

Randy kept walking forward as he looked left and right for Renee. "I Ca-cant go onn-achoo!" Randy sneezed near a hollow tree. Then a wild Absol leaped out of the hole in the hollow tree. Randy was so shocked that he fell onto his injured arm. Then he heard a loud snap. Randy cringed. "Yep, it's broken!" He said as he cupped his injured arm with his normal one. "And I'm right handed, too! This stinks!" He said as he truged into the now pitch-black night. He went on for a little longer and spotted a cabin. "Oh lood! Said Randy obviously getting sick from the constant rain. "A cadin! Maybe I can fing someone dere...Achoo!" He sneezed again as he walked toward the cabin. He got close, then tripped over a lumpy object, falling on his bad arm. "Yeouch!" Randy exclaimed as he rolled on the ground in pain, his clothes and hair now filled with mud, twigs, and leaves. "I can'd tage dis mudgh abuse too mudgh longer..." He said very angrily. "Whad dig I tribb on, anyway?" He looked and say what looked like a person. "Renee?" Randy asked as he rolled the person over. Then lightning struck and provided Randy with some light. Then he saw it was Psy. "Oh noh, It's Psy!" Randy said panicly. I'd bedder get him to some warmth, quigg!" He said as he carefully dragged Psy by the collar of his shirt to the cabin...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Name: Renee

Appearence: Renee has black hair and is about 5"0 and weighs around 100 lbs. She wheres a pink shirt and blue jeans. She also wheres black tennis shoes. Her skin tone is rather pale. She often keeps her hair in a loose ponytail. She also has 2 golden earing which she often wheres.

Personality: Quiet and Shy she keeps to herself and often draws of the nature around her.She loves thinking about nature. So she is sort of a nature freak. She hates being in crowds. She doesn't want friends and everytime she meets someone she acts cold and detached. She has been rather a cry baby every since her father got a new job as the President. Every since then people treated her different so she began to let her frustration and anger through tears.She looks very familiar to a mysterious pokemon.

History: Renee was adopted into her family. She has everything she wants but the only thing she really wants to know is where she came from and what she is. She has always wondered why she looked more pokemon then human.Renee soon found herself being mocked and being called a pokemon. Soon she stopped going to school completly and began being home schooled. She soon had a genious IQ and excelled at things much faster then most children. She was able to figure out complicated math problems at the age of 8.Soon Renee was revered as the smartest child in Neoceon Island from her father.

Other:Renee has amnesia from her past.

Natural Weapon: Renee has learned a secret technique of archery. She has learned to shoot different types of arrows, knowing how to shoto ice arrows,fire aroows,light arrows and a variety of other arrows. (Yes I got this from Legend of Zelda so sue me. XD)She knows every distinct element and can find an arrow to combat it.

**Favorite Pokemon: Piplup and mew (Mew is my favorite pokemon in real life so can I use it as a favorite?? o.O)

RP Sample (Taken from original)
    Once Renee was finished training she decided she would have a look at her newly evolved wurmple. "Cascoon huh? Guess I'd better get your data in my pokedex." After Renee was done registering Cascoons data she returned it to its pokeball for a good long rest. "Well lets go zigzagoon wanna have a look around?" Renee asked her little zigzagoon Zigzagoon nodded in agreenment happily. Renee began looking around the area and found a cave she heard voice coming from it it sounded like Samsons voice. "Samson??" Renee said curiously. "Well lets go have a look around maybe we will find something interesting in there maybe a new pokemon!" Renee said happily as she entered the cave not knowing it was pitch black inside.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    King Cosmic - It's nice to see you join in. You are ~Accepted~

GhostPrincess - Yay, you finally made it! Hope you enjoy this much improved RP. ^_^ You are ~Accepted~

RocketMemberMichael

Years
    Name: Juliet

Appearance: Juliet is around 4 foot 10 and is slim but not underweight. She has long black hair and sapphire blue eyes, her teeth are a pearl white and she smiles alot, She is an average weight for a girl of her age and has tanned skin just like Michael, people look at her skin and refer to it as sunkissed. For her clothing, she wears a blue t-shirt with the picture of a Growlife on it and she wears blue jeans, she also wears a purple baseball cap and her hair is in a ponytail and comes out the back of her cap, she also wears white training shoes.

She carries a small blue bag.

History: Nobody knows where Juliet was born, her family where killed when she was only six and Juliet was sent to an orphanage, there she was picked on and bullied until finally she ran away and left to Neocean Island, since living in this island Juliet has never tried to make contact with the outside world, she instead stays with two old villagers who let her live with them. Juliet is best freinds with Michael.

Personality: Juliet is a very happy person and generally bright, she is very smart and always is smiling happily, until people ask her about her past, Juliet is very emotional and touchy when it comes to history, she has revealed her true past to Michael, as he has told Juliet his own, but neider of them will ever reveal eachothers history.

Other: Juliet has a strange power, she can influence Pokemon to help her in certain conditions by playing a bright tune on her pink flute.

*Natural Weapon: Juliet fights with her Pokemon

**Favorite Pokemon: Growlife, Vulpix & Ekans.

RP sample: (Do I have to do this, I did it for my other character?)

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    RocketMemberMichael - Thanks for using your time to edit the profile. This will be the first time I will be seeing an RPer playing two characters at once. You are ~Accepted~

Okay, I think we have a good amount of people to start this RP. Remember to try and be active on this roleplay as best as you can. There will be moments where the story will progress quickly than expected.

It is another start of another morning in Neocean Island and the sun gave that morning shine that reflected beautifully with the waters of the beaches.

Psy awakes from his deep slumber and gives out a big yawn. He stands up and proceeds to go on with his daily chores of his house, "Well… today is the big day where I meet up with the other winners at the cruise ship." He softly puts his folded blanket on the bed and headed his way outside of the house.

"Hey Psy!" A girl shouts at Psy not to far away from his house.
    "Hey Maci! I got the house ready for you. I think you will find it satisfactory." As he made his way where Maci is, he appears with a pleasant smile.
    "I agree, living in a larger house is nice enough. I thank you for your kindness once again."
    "No problem, I'm heading out to the unknown parts of this world anyways… well, unknown to my own mind to clarify."
    "I hope you have a great time experiencing something new to you Psy."
    "I will, you don't have to worry about that for sure." Psy then directs his way where the cruise ship S.S. Light is to be. They both wave their goodbyes and continued on with their day.

Psy is half-way to the location of the cruise ship, gradually gaining excitement from his own wonders with the new lands he was going to see, "I wonder how the rest of the world play? Are there rules and laws as strict as Neocean Island? All these simple wonders just make me well… wonder." He now stands walking upon a long bridge that would lead him to the main dock where the ship will be.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson awoke early. The sun had just risen and Samson was still a little tired. He yawned and got up. He got dressed and ate some bread. He checked his calender. "Hmm....oh cool. Today's the day I leave...." Samson said with a smirk. He grabbed a backpack and threw in a cloak, belonging to the man who raised him. It was dusty, and a brownish sort of color. Samson smiled. "I'll never forget you. Thank you for all you've done." He said looking at a picture of the man and himself, many years ago. Samson put on the backpack and strolled out of the house. His adventure was begining.

Samson was in downtown Neocean, near the docks, and stopped and looked around. He saw a bridge leading to the dock that the ship would be on. He noticed another boy was already there. "I guess he's on this cruise to..." Samson thought as he trudged behind him. Samson put his hands behind his head and stared at sky as he walked.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
    Michael sat on his couch, tapping his foot on the floor nervously, he hadn't slept all night as he was soo excited about going on the "Outside World", Michael waited in his home, watching television and wasting time, just waiting to leave his house, then a knock was heard on the door and Michael jumped up excitedly and opened his front door, a young girl with long black hair was beaming at Michael happily, Michael smirked.

"Ready Juliet!" He shouted smiling brightly, Juliet nodded.
    "Yeah, this is going to be amazing! I wonder what it will be like!" She asked jumping up and down.
    "Well wonder later, first we have to get to the S.S Light, it has already begun to sail and is stopping at the docks in the nearest town, come on let's go before we're too late!" Juliet giggled then opened the door wider to reveal two shiny bikes, one pink, one blue. The couple got onto the bikes then began to ride towards the docks.

It took a while before they arrived and finally they saw two people standing near the docks. Michael got off the bike, walked over to the first person who was holding his hands behind his head and looking to the sky and smiled.

"Hey..." He said nervously, but then he pictured the adventure and for a moment, a rare moment, his shyness dissapeared, "I am Michael! Nice to meet you!"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy notices a voice behind him and looks behind. He sees two others, one of them looking older than the other one. He assumed that he heard the voice of the younger looking boy and greets him with a smile, "Hey, I'm Psy and I guess you are one of the winners of the sweepstakes?" Psy hoped since the time he left the house that he would make some new friends around the coming group.

He fully turns his body to face the two and appears rather energetic, "Don't you guys wonder yourselves about the lands outside this island? I'm pretty excited about this trip myself, how about you two?" He asked the two in a bright upbeat tone.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
    Michael smiled to Psy, he though Psy's hair looked cool, Juliet blushed, she always blushed when a boy talked to her.

"You know what, I have no idea what is going to be outside, But I am excited, I am expecting lots of Pokemon! That will be cool, I would love to have a Pokemon!" Michael then turned to Juliet.

"Well, I am a bit scared, Because it has not said anything about the outside world on the news! What if their is trouble?" Juliet said calmly, Michael then sighed.

"I dunno, Psy what do you think?" He asked politely.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "That may be true, but I highly doubt that. I mean seriously, if Neocean is doing fine, I bet they're doing better out there." Psy disliked the islands limitations of its rules. This is one of the main reasons why he made his decision to leave the island forever or at least a long time, "I heard from the latest rumors that you have a lot more freedom out there." He said, looking up at the sky in wonder. Psy wants to gain more of an insight of the rest of the world, but on the other hand also wants to protect those who are in need of help.

Last edited:

RocketMemberMichael

Years
    "Yeah Psy you are right, Juliet if you think about, we are a very small island, with not much technology, and out there, in the Outside World, they have legendary Pokemon, Mystical Caves and stuff, I mean, really, if you stay on this island forever, you don't get to do much, or see much." Juliet nodded to Michael, she agreed, She then looked into Michael's eyes and shuddered, by looking into his eyes you could see lots of pain.

"Well, Michael you know I have nothing to lose, My family are all gone, So really, I have no reason for staying here! So Psy, what should we do now?"

(OOC: Later should I do a Sprite Comic based on this?)

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: If you want to, that sounds pretty cool. ^_^)

"Pokemon? What is that, some kind of animal?" Psy has no idea what a pokemon is. As he lived in solitude before, he only knows so well of himself and his best friend Maci, the girl who he had given his house to. Psy then once again faces the two, in a sudden eager again about the possible new experiences he will be facing soon, "I still can't wait what is in store for us though. I can't stop myself from thinking about it." He said and jumps in excitement, unable to hold his energy any longer.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
    OOC: Ok when we get further into the story, by the way I love this roleplay

Juliet smiled sweetly at Psy then looked into the sky, "To be honest, I don't know what a Pokemon is eider." She looked to Michael, "What is a Pokemon?" Michael grinned at Juliet.

"Well, I really am not that sure, But my mother told me, that Pokemon are creatures, that come in all shapes and sizes, all colours and forms, and they are partners with people, and they work together with them in harmony and stuff." Michael then looked to Psy, "I am excited though, to see a Pokemon for the first time!"

"Cool!" Juliet shouted loudly, "Psy that is awesome, don't you think!"

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy's alarm clock blazed through his room. "Stupid clock..." He started to mumble. Then his eyes widened. He realized what day it was. "Oh, way to go, genius!" He said to himself as he immediately got up and started to get dressed. "Of all of the things I could possibly forget, it's the one chance I have at getting off of this stupid island!" He sai as he got on his jeans. "Gee, I wonder what the odds were of me actually winning that contest..." He wondered to himself as h got his shirt and jacket on. "Well, whatever the odds were, It doesn't matter! I'm getting off Neocean, and that's fine with me." He said as he got his boots and gloves on. He popped two slices of bread in toaster, than got some cold cereal and poured a bit into a bowl. He added milk, then went to the bathroom. "Now lets see..." He said as he looked for his styling gel. "Ah here it is! My hair has got to have the highest maintenance standard" He said ash began to style his hair. "Good thing I already dyed it last night!" He said as he finished up the details. "There, all nice and firey!" He said with satisfaction. "One more thing" He said as he grabbed his contacts and placed them in his eye. "There, now I'm ready!" He said as he walked into the kitchen. His toast popped from the toaster. "Alright, I'd better make this quick" He said as he began to scarf the food down. There wasn't many dishes, so Randy decided to do them first. Then he got the luggage he packed from yesterday. "Smart thinking" He said to himself. "I would have been out of luck if I hadn't done this earlier." He then made his way to one more area in his room. A shelf. He collcted what was about two months worth of paychecks and put it in his wallet. He then put the wallet in his bag. Once he made sure he had everything he wanted to take, he locked up,m and headed toward the boat. "Still here?" Randy asked himself surprized. "Guess I'm lucky. Well, I'm getting off of this island, and that's what matters!" He said as he promptly got on the boat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back