• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson saw a girl walk into her room and tried to say hi, but she just went into her room. Samson sighed. "I'll never make any friends..." He said with a sigh. And then quickly shook it off. "Oh well."

Samson strolled up and down the hallways where the rooms were and started feeling restless. "Man....I'm bored..." He said to himself. He stomped around the hallway and laid around on the ground. "What am I doing...I'm acting like a caged animal..." Samson thought as he jumped up. He went to his room and kept the door open, while sitting in the chair in his room. "There...the doors open. If anybody wants to say hi, they can."

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "Is that so?" Shiro asked to the girl, Juliet, who told him about the boy's, Michael, predicament. "Well, in any cases, here take this." Shiro said as he gave her a small herb "In case you're wondering... This herb's juice helps to calm your friend down when he have that flashback again" He said while walking away. After taking his suitcase and room keys. He goes to a hallway filled with doors with the passengers name, Shiro then noticed a slightly opened door and peeks inside the room, where he finds a young blonde boy sitting there and Shiro decided to greet him with his smile,"Hi there, what's your name?"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson looked up and saw a boy greeting him. He jumped up, so he wouldn't seem rude. He walked up and put a hand out. "I'm Samson." He said with a smile. "So you're on this cruise as well? Heh, It should be fun." Samson stretched and walked out into the hallway. "I am pretty bored already...." Samson said looking at the boy. "Oh. I told you my name, and I forgot to ask. What's your name?"

"I'm glad somebody is talking to me..." Samson thought happily. He felt a slight sensation. "Not this again...." He thought with a wince. "This feeling in me....it's getting out of control..."

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "The name's Shiro, glad to see that there's somebody I could interact with," Shiro said after shaking Samson's hand. Noticing something strange about Samson he asked him "Hey, are you okay?"
    "Anyways, I gotta go to my room , bye." Shiro said as he goes to his room. As he looks into his room he thought to himself "Nice room, well, I better unpack my stuffs," as he was unpacking he felt a bit strange and brushed off the feelings saying that it's only his imagination. "Man I've been feeling weird and it never happened until I went to the ship. Oh well, I better look around the ship then," Shiro then walked away from his room and starts to travel around the ship

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "The name's Shiro, glad to see that there's somebody I could interact with," Shiro said after shaking Samson's hand. Noticing something strange about Samson he asked him "Hey, are you okay?"

(OOC: Your paragraph should follow the four lines&sentence rule, please fix this post else the RP mod will do something about it. X_X)

Ret - We can use a character like yours in our roleplay. You are ~Accepted~

I would also like if you can be as active as possible, the story progresses faster than you would expect.

Last edited:

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
    Michael stood up rubbing his forehead, he then went over to Psy's room and pushed the door open, "Ok Psy I know what you are thinking but listen to me! Juliet imformed mne of what she said and that you all said she was wrong but she isn't!" He looked down, "Something is not right, Usually all over the news it always shows the regions, but suddenly all talk of the outside world dissapeared, something is wrong!" Juliet then stood infront of Michael.

"And Psy, you do have strange powers, as you never denied it when I said we have, you said instead 'How would they know' Psy admit it, something is wrong, we are nothing more than teens and we where chosen to go to the outside world, and why so sudden, why make this competition, tell the truth Psy, deep down, you know something is wrong."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson, with his door open, overheard the conversation. "They are still talking about....powers..." He thought as he clutched his arm. He walked closer to Psy's room and looked in. Psy, Michael and Juliet were in there. Samson gulped as he walked up clutching his arm.

"Earlier....when you were talking about powers....I don't know about all that...but I....I have felt funny lately....like something inside of me....to the point of pain sometimes....it's like there is something blocked up in me...and I can't release it." Samson said looking at everybody. His pain settled down a bit and he relaxed and unclenched his arm. "It's getting worse everyday..."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee sat on her bed quietly." Well..I guess I should get something to eat I am a little hungry.." Renee mumbled as she exited her room and walked to the cafeteria.She ordered a few things and took a seat in a table in the corner. "I knew I should have ate before I left..Oh well." Renee said quietly as her food was served to her. She began eating quietly hoping no one would see her.She soon finished her food and left the cafeteria.She walked up on the deck and took a look at the ocean. "No matter how many times I look at it..Its still pretty." Renee said happily.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
    Juliet smiled brightly to Samson "SEE!" She said excitedly, "I told you guys!" She then sat down on a brown wooden chair, "Lock the door to make sure nobody comes in!" Michael walked over to the door and slammed it shut loudly, he gulped thinking he may have drawn attention of the passengers.

"You can tell we all have strange powers, I can see when I look into your eyes, all the pain...All the suffering...It shows when I look at you...I mean we all have had bad things happen to us havent we?"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "... What?" He wakes up and opens his eyes, "Whoa! Why are you guys in my room?" He falls off his bed, feeling slightly violated. He gets up, seeing a group of people standing, looking at him, "You guys seem you want to ask me something. I'm wide awake once again so what's your reasons of coming in here?" he asked calmly to the group while cleaning his bed. After getting done cleaning, he gives a energetic smile to the group, "What's with the faces now? We're on a trip to discover the wonders of the outside world. I'd figured you guys would be filled with happiness and excitement throughout this cruise and on."

RocketMemberMichael

Years
    "Well!" Juliet says loudly, "I came in here to ask you to tell me the truth, lately, have you had strange feelings, strange powers, Samson admitted he had, wait I am not repeating myself again, look Psy, tell me the truth, do you ever feel you have powers of some sort?" Michael starred looking at Psy, they waited for a reply.

"Come on Psy you need to tell us the truth, I am kinda starting to believe Juliet now, I have the power to influence people into doing horrible things, agaisnt my will ofcause..."

"I told them that Michael." Juliet cried.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson was rather confused as well. "I just saw the door was open...I didn't know these kids just walked in..." Samson looked down. He heard them talking about Psy having powers and decided he would ask him himself.

"Psy....is it true what they're saying? Do you have....powers?" Samson said while fooling around in his pockets. "Because lately...I've felt strange...like a type of energy is in me....I can't describe it...I just thought maybe...never mind." Samson felt like a fool. He didn't know what was going on, he just wanted anwsers about why he felt like this. He was probally asking the wrong person.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy stands there in an instant speechless state. He had never though that they would find about his powers just shortly. He walks through the group, leaves his room, and directs his way out to the food area, "We are here to have a good time and relax ourselves... loosen our worries and hold our wonders of the rest of the world... If the time comes where the truth must be said, then I will speak out those hidden words... until then before the time comes..." he spoke out in a very serious tone. He stops walking, still being able to be seen by the others from behind. He suddenly turns around at a quick speed, again giving out a fullest grin to the group, "You can't go on without an empty stomach, right?" He runs his way to the food court, seeming as if he was really hungry.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson sighed. "I'm tired of this." He said as he left Psy's room and walked off. "As soon as I get off this boat....there has got to be someone in the outside world who can help me." Samson said as his stomach began to rumble.

"Psy is right though....a guys gotta eat." Samson thought as he strolled into the dining room. He got a plate of food and sat down with it. He looked around. The girl he tried to say hi to earlier was in there. He smirked and started eating his food. He saw Psy in there as well. Samson sat there eating, and contemplated about what could be wrong with him.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee continued to look at the sea. "Makes me wish I had brought my bow along for the trip..Oh well." Renee said.She saw Samson coming out of Psys room. "Hmm... These people really are interesting.." Renee said as she smiled.Renee looked at the sea once more. "I wonder why Juliet thinks we all have powers.. STrange. The others may have powers but I certainly don't." Renee mumbled refusing to believe that she had strange powers. "People already think I'm a freak I don't need anymore reason for that. Hmmph." She said as she looked at the sky and the clouds the flowed along with it.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Man, this food is great!" Psy is satisfied by the meals he just consumed. He wouldn't mind to order a second meal, "Just look at their various selections in their menu... Pizza... Miso Soup... Fried Rice... Tacos... the list goes on! The best of all is their selection of deserts! Ice cream... cheese cake... birthday cakes... cookies... chocolate covered strawberries... I'm surprise my mouth isn't drooling from all of this." He calls upon a nearby waiter to order another meal. Psy is having a great time eating, he is glad he was selected as a winner.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry gusy, something unexpected happened yesterday, so I'm gonna try to make up or lost time!)

Up to this point Randy spent his time in his room. the radio was on maximum and was playing heavy metal. the music even echoed in the halls a little, not that Randy cared, mind you. "Yep, this is the way life oughtta be more often..." Randy trailed off as he laid back on his bed. "A nice easy cruise, destroyed by the obnoxious melodies of Hyperdeath! And no people either!" Then Randy's stomach started to rumble. "Uh oh, Looks like someone's getting famished!" Randy said as he got up and turned off the radio. "Good thing that was a CD" He said as he walked out of his room and into the mess hall. "Let's see what grud they got around here" He said as he scooped up mass amounts of random food. He went to find a place to sit. "Okay, there's someone sitting there..." He said looking at Samson "Which means I'm sitting over here!" He said as h sat at the opposite side and starting wolfing down his food...

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Ret climbed up the ramp and looked around. Already there was a small bunch of people on the boat and it appeared to be that they had gotten to know each other a bit. Plus there wasn't much organization on the ship either. He took note off that.

So in his boredom he set off to look around the ship for something to do. Or at least to find his room.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson finished his meal and got up. He noticed Psy getting more food and laughed, and exited the cafeteria. He sat down outside of the cafertia in a chair, and gathered his thoughts.

"Ok...It's apparent, nobody can help me. I need to just stay relaxed, and try to have a good time. I can do this. I can make friends here, and forget about all this...I just have to try and stay calm..." Samson sighed and kicked back in the chair, putting his hands behind his head and resting. He looked into the cafeteria and saw Psy still eating. "Oh man...where does that guy put it all?" He said with a laugh.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy was in the middle of polishing a turkey leg when all of the sudden his body got really cold. "Good lord!" He said to himself as he hugged his body and shuddered. "What's this all about now?" He wondered as he looked at the thermostat. "Seventy-four?" He said as he got up "But why am I freezing?" He asked himself as Psy narrowed toward him. "Well, whatever it was, I'm feeling better..." Then Psy walked past him. "Oh god, there it is again!" He said as he shivered again." Mabye..." He asked himself as he stared at Psy. "Maybe it's that kid that's making me cold. But why?" He wondered. "Nah, that's impossible..." He said as he continued eating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back