• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy finally made his way into the forest. "Wow..." He said as he looked around. There were all kinds of trees, shrubs, and rocks scattered throughout the forest. "I've never been in a forest before, either. Though the streets that I was forced to live in for about seven years could be called an urban jungle, this is a new experience..." He said as he made his way to Psy and Samson. Randy was getting excited by the new scenery that his eyes were beginning to widen more than usual. "So" Randy said as he stepped near Samson and Psy, "Are you guys up for a little exploration?" He asked as looked around a bit before returning his focus on Psy and Samson. "Because I'm itching to find out what's in tis forest!" He said with a smile.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "I'm pretty excited myself, maybe we can even find the natives that possibly live in here," he calmly said, faced at Randy. He turned his body behind and took a look at the deeper part of the forest, "Though, I don't think we should let our guard down just yet," He turned around to face the two, giving off a slightly serious-looking face, "For all we could know, there could exist dangerous creatures in this forest, our worst case though would be umm... that one psycho guy watching us, planning out the perfect time to maim us to death with his blade. Then again, I could be over-exaggerating the matter, which I shouldn't be doing I guess... I talk too much, let's just get this adventure started." He began to walk his direction that lied deeper into the forest, his gut feeling suddenly gave him a dark feeling.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson began walking through the forest with the others. He put his hands in his pockets and walked slowly. He was being over cautious since Psy mentioned Gale. "That Gale guy...what a nut job!" He thought as he walked. He looked back up and sighed. "Such a dark forest." He proclaimed to the others. "Man, I hope there aren't any beast in this forest either.....or Gale." He said as he looked down. He was trudging along in the back, a little paranoid. "I never thought I would end up in a situation like that....a sword wielding freak trying to kill all of us......it's like something out of a book..." Samson decided not to think about it and continued walking through the forest.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy followed Psy and Samson, now beginning to remember the homocidal maniac that they met back on the cruise ship, known as gale. "God, I hope not..." H said as he looked t hos surroundings. "I'm already paranoid enough as it is. I don't want to try and think of that Gale person now..." He said as he began to get lost in deep thought. "I wonder where we are.." He began to think to himself. "He quickly snapped out of it wehn he heard what sounded like a thud, but it turned out t be his luggage hitting an exposed root from a nearby tree. "Well, that's a relief" H said as he kept walking.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "So far, so good... nothing bad yet" he gave out a sigh, feeling relieved so far.

A couple of minutes had pass; the forest grew more dim as he went deeper, "This forest doesn't seem like a safe place anymore, this area would be a perfect spot for something or someone to prepare for an ambush... let's keep our senses sharp here, I'm getting bad feelings about this-"

"Freeze! Put your hands up!" A man that hid himself behind a large wilted log. He jumped into the area where Psy was. He was wearing a blue uniform, a dark blue helment with green goggles. He appeared to be some kind of police officer, seemed to be looking for something. He quickly equipped and pointed out a gun at Psy's face, "Don't move..." the man said with a tone of great anger. Psy followed the command without reason and though to himself, "Perfect, we finally get ourselves in trouble, this day just gets worst every hour or so." He focused and starred at the man, hoped that the situation would not lead them to the edge of danger once again.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson instantly screamed when the man jumped out. He hopped and turned around. There was a man pointing a gun towards Psy's face. Samson gulped and looked at the man. "W-what did we do? We just got here.....how can we already be in trouble?" Samson decided to shut up before he got them into any trouble. He looked down and stood still as the man commanded. Many thoughts were rushing through Samson's head. "Gulp....are we about to be arrested? This isn't cool! We just got here and the first person we see is pointing a gun towards us? Gah!!!" Samson turned around and gave Randy a worried look. He mouthed the words "What's happening?" to him.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy had to jump about ten feet in the air when the scouter told them to freeze. Worse yet, his reflexes made him draw his fists and grit his teeth. When he realized he was dealing with an officer, however, he instantly shot his arms in the air. "Great" he thought to himself. "Just great. Apparently we've been the victim of a sting operation." He looked over at the other two. Psy was scared stiff, and Samson was mouthing to him what he at first made out to be "gut's happy fling" Randy made a puzzled look untill he realized Samson was actually mouthing "what's happening" He immediately mouthed back "I wish I could tell you" before turning his attention back to the officer. "I have a feeling that I'm gonna get the blunt end of this experience..." Randy thought to himself. "Psy and Samson have all sorts of hues, and blues, and pretty colors on their clothes, and what do I decide to wear? My totally over-studded and chained gothic suit. Wha's worse is that I think there's some dried up blood on the back of my jacket back when Gale tried to kill us" Randy's eyes widened "God, I am SO busted..." he thought to himself.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    The man put the gun in his belt pocket and continued to gave out an irritated look, "You three boys aren't going anywhere. Do you know where you boys are right now?" he asked while making sure he kept his eyes sharp to the group. Psy did not want to make their matter worst than it currently is and only moved his mouth to respond, "No, we're just wandering lost survivors from a now sunken cruise ship. We mean no harm, we just wanted to find somewhere to rest in safety." The man noticed the wound marks on Psy and was able to tell that Psy was not lying, "I see... then follow me if you wish to survive." He turned back and began to walk through a dark pathway. Psy stood, relieved that they were this time able to avoid themselves from getting into trouble, "What a relief, I though we were dead for sure that time. Well, since he trusts us, we should follow him to wherever he's going, he did say he can help us with our survival." Psy saw the man and ran to follow his steps.

The forest continued to grew in darkness as they proceeded deeper. The man took out a flashlight to lighten up their path, "Keep your guard up boys, there lies vicious wild pokemon in this part of the forest and trust me, you don't want to mess them up." Psy grew more uneasy after he heard his advice as the paranoia still lingered in him.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson gulped and walked after Psy. "Wild pokemon?" Samson said aloud. He gave Psy a look and then smiled happily. "I've never seen a pokemon...that would be something." He stepped up the pace to get closer to Psy and the man. "Excuse me sir, what exactly is going on?" He asked the man they were now following. "The way you jumped at us....are you looking for somebody or certain people?" Samson was full of questions, but he decided to be quiet and not annoy the man. He stayed quiet and walked after them. "Maybe every place outside neocean is like this...."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy nodded his head and walked after the officer, Psy, and Samson. He figured the more he kept quiet, the quicker things will go. "Wild Pokemon, eh?" He thought to himself as they got deeper into the forest. "Somehow I'm not too into the idea of running into a pokemon in a dense setting like this. The ones here are most likely to be savage." Randy thought again as Samson asked what the hold up was about. "That's a good quesion." he said as he looked to the side. "It's not often you see a stake out in a forest like this. I wonder what's going on around here..."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Holy, my post are strangely getting longer. Hope you guys don't mind the change.)

"Well first of all, where did you boys come from, before you stood on that boat?" the man asked, finally spoke out calmly. Psy answered without a pause, "Well... we used to live on a small island called Neocean, which we all wanted to leave from, since it isn't exactly an island full of freedom." Just after, he man recalled the name 'Neocean' in his mind and spoke out, "Hold on to your horses kid, but did I hear you say the name Neocean?" Psy nodded in agreement to the man. The man afterward realized that it would be disrespectful of himself to take their conversation any further without formally introducing himself; he decided to do so and said in a respectful tone, "Pardon my rude ways boys, but before we go any further, I would like to introduce myself to you all. The name is Jack, I'm a father and a working police officer from a town far away from here, called Basilwoods." Psy scratched his head and asked Jack, "Wait, so you're not from around this area then?" Jack knew that a question would be asked after making his brief introduction unclear, "Let me tell you my story about how I got here in this heck hole forest island. Since the day the great catastrophe had been brought to this world into destruction, I had to escape the flames that attacked my hometown an was able to ride in a helicopter with my best friend Nolel. We crashed on this very island, but only one man survived the crash... my friend died unfortunately. I've been living here for awhile now, so I'm kind of used to the natural environment. Then just recently, I find you three boys out of nowhere." After Psy heard the words 'great catastrophe' from Jack, he put his mind in uneasy curiosity on what he meant on those words, "A great catastrophe? What exactly happen-"

A loud piercing screech could be heard from far above. The power of the sound was so strong that Psy had to cover his ears to avoid possible severe ear damage. Jack afterward responded as a reaction, "Nevermind that, we got what sounds like a wild hungry aerodactyl after us. It must of saw us from behind, we have run away quickly, follow me!" He ran deeper into the forest in order to flee. Psy followed and ran his way to Jack and exclaimed out in confusion, "Aerodactyl? Sounds like a huge monster to me... no wonder why we're running!"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson felt sad when Jack told his story. "Wow....his best friend died....and he probally hasn't seen his wife or son in a while..." Then Jack introduced himself. Samson was ready to introduce himself, but then they heard a screeching noise and Jack told them to run. Samson ran after them. "An Aerodactyl...?" He said as he ran after them. He couldn't believe how many situations they've been in lately. "First that nutjob Gale....and now some kind of monster is chasing us! It's seriously like we are in some kind of crazy story...." He decided to quit thinking about it. "If I could focus those powers from earlier, that monster would be nothing to run from...." Samson said, while running next to Psy.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy listened to the story that Jack had told him and the others. Quite frankly, his face was unchanged, buthis eyes told a different story. "That must've sucked..." He thought to himself. Momets later, a large screech was heard. When Jack said it was an Areodactyl, Randy's eyes widened. "An Areowhatyle?" He asked, but by that time, everone was running. So, Randy decied to run as well. "This is insanity!" Randy shouted out as he ran with Psy, Samson, and Jack. "When will the torture end?!" He asked as he saw a decent sized stick coming up on his right. "Give me that!" He sad as he scooped up the stick and fished for the knife in his pocket. In minutes he had tipped the end to make a spear. "in my seven years of surviving the jungle in Neocean, carving had to be my most resourceful skill." He said as he positioned himself to throw while still running. "I'm gonna hit it in it's pretty little wing!" he said as he cocked his arm back. "Hi-yah!" He yelled as he threw the spear. The spearws sharp, but it broke into little pieces as it hit the Areodactyl. The Areodactyl let ou a frown, obviously not thinking much of that attack "Aw jeeze!" Randy said as he picked up the speed a little bit.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy noticed Randy's failed attempt of throwing a spear and reacted in surprised of the end result, "What the... how can it withstand such a sharp blade?!" Psy shouted out in question, still running along with Jack's steps. Jack spoke about to the three, "The monster is basically has skin as strong as stone, no blade can really do any damage to its kind, same with guns. I would use the grenade I have, but I left it back at my home base. If we can run to my home base safely, we may have a chance in surviving from that monster, just keep running!" Psy was losing more energy in him and started to turn extremely exhausted, despite this he kept on running for survival, "I'm getting really... tired of... this! We're always running... from danger!" Psy said in a struggle. Jack was worried that Psy was going to collapse to the floor and kept some of his attention toward him, he thought to himself, "You're one special kid all right, don't fall just yet..."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson saw the very sharp spear shatter when it hit the Aerodactyl. His eye's opened wide and Samson looked at Psy, then Randy, and then Jack and let out a yelp and started running faster. "This is nothing like before, guys! This thing WILL kill us if it gets to us!" Samson was running out of steam by now though. He closed his eyes for a second and then opened them. I'm getting tired....we had to row all the way here, and we've been walking for a while....this running is hard.....

Samson closed his eyes and focused. The feeling that used to bother him came back, but it was more of a relaxing tingling energy now. He felt a revitalizing energy go through him, and the tingling energy went away. He could run fast again, but he felt a bit uneasy. "How...how did I do that....what's wrong with me..." He closed his eyes and then focsued again, running up near Psy. "Are you OK, man?" He looked back at Randy, figuring the strong looking guy wouldn't have a problem running.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy was indeed regretting the attempt to ground the Areodactyl. "Why did I do that?" He thought to himself. "I have to be more careful from here on out" He thought again as he leaped over a log. "This is madness..." He said a he caught up to the rest. "In all my years, I've never seen anything like this. Heck, i've never DREAMED anyhing like this, and that's scary..." He said as he loked back at the Areodactyl, who at this point was closing the distance bit by bit. "This running could realy wear on a guy's nerves..." Randy said. "I'm just really glad that I'm in decent physical condition right about now... So, Jack?" Rany said turning hi head at him. "Are we almost to your shack? I don't think we can outrun the Areodactyl too much longer..."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Jack clearly heard the question Randy asked and answered, "We just got a few more steps, just hang on boys! Whatever you do, do not stop running!" Light had finally brightened the dark forest, which enabled Jack to see his base nearby, "There's my base… we made it just in time boys!" He turned around to check up on the group. At perfect timing, he saw Psy fell to the dirty ground from tripping over a large rock that appeared. Psy tried to get up, but his muscles started to cramp, causing extreme sharp pain, "You guys go without me, I'll find a way to deal with this myself," Psy said to the others, not wanting them to be attacked by the Aerodactyl. Jack went back and picked up Psy's body and then continued to ran, "Don't loose hope kid, we're right here where my home base is, so don't worry."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson let out a sigh of relief when Jack grabbed Psy. They ran up closer to Jack's base and Samson waited for Jack to do something. "The Aerodactyl is getting closer!" Samson yelled as he saw the beast coming for them. It looked as if it was possesed. "Why is it so angry...?" He said aloud to himself. He looked at it straight in the eyes, and it must have caught his glance because it's eyes went blank and it started flapping it's wings faster.

Samson let out a small gulp and warned the others. "Uh guys, we should get in that base now.....I think the Aerodactyl is extra angry...." Samson scratched his head and stared at the others. He hoped nobody would get hurt.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Jack put Psy's injured body onto a soft bed that lied inside of the house of Jack's, "You'll be just fine, just stay here and rest right now. We'll take care of the monster," Jack calmly said to Psy. Psy felt grateful for meeting such a helpful person, even though they just met not too long ago, "Thanks Jack, please though that my friends are also protected and cared for, I shouldn't be the only one getting attention around here," Psy responded to Jack, also giving a thumbs up that meant 'good luck'.

Jack quickly ran out the house, grabbed a grenade from his inventory bag nearby, and then prepared himself to throw the grenade, "You two boys take cover, I'm going to throw out a grenade out there!" He warned out to Samson and Randy, waiting for the Aerodactyl to appear from the area.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson nodded and ran over next to Psy. He looked down at him. "Are you alright, man?" He asked him. He looked up towards Jack and crouched down a little. "Psy...you might wanna cover your ears...I think Jack's gonna throw the grenade..."

A familiar screeching noise pierced Samson's ears. He could see through Jack's window that Aerodactyl was getting closer. It edged near the house and flew around a bit. They weren't going to be able to leave the house until that Aerodactyl was gone. Samson covered his ears and waited for the explosion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back