• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
You put Snake in because he's a gaming behemoth and an important character, not because he's filling the mature spot. No matter how you spin it, his absence in Smash 4 is incredibly noticeable and is the one big stain in the roster.

Especially when he's one of the best designed and most fun characters in the series. The other 3rd parties don't compare, except Ryu.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I agree, I don't think any character could fit Snake's role. I agree with Spinosarus, Snake was simply too big of a character in Smash 4. Taking out Ice Climbers I could accept because they annoyed the hell out of me, but Snake is a different story.

On another note, Raiden would have been a badass swordsman to add.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I agree, I don't think any character could fit Snake's role. I agree with Spinosarus, Snake was simply too big of a character in Smash 4. Taking out Ice Climbers I could accept because they annoyed the hell out of me, but Snake is a different story.

On another note, Raiden would have been a badass swordsman to add.

You are aware of the swordsman controversy within the Smash community right? It's gotta be Snake only to represent Metal Gear, since he's a brawler, which the community doesn't bother having too many of. However, if Konami continues with their recent shenanigans, then we're never gonna get Snake back for the next game. The only possibility is if Kojima's new production company bought the rights to Metal Gear from Konami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back