• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life Name

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Hey me too Dizzy!I love my life, though how you put it, some people may take it as an insult...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lol , i was feeling Insultive becuase i got insulted that time , But what the H*ll i just got 50 dollars for doing nothing..

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Who insulted you?I wish I got 50 bucks for doing nothing.Then I would be living......Ok, I think we are really getting off-topic

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    DragonTrainer said:
    Hey me too Dizzy!I love my life, though how you put it, some people may take it as an insult...
    Aww.. You guys luv ur life? Sweet! I don't! I wanna die! ^^;; *goes to a chair named "Suicide Chair"*

Dizzy: CaRtOON! What are you doing?! Don't!

DragonTrainer: Ah, don't worry, that chair don't kill a girl her age, it just provides sexual release.

*CaRtOON drools*

You're name's Steven? Oooh! Just like Steven from Pokemon!! YAY! I LUV STEVEN! *runs and jumps from balcony*

~CaRtOON

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    TeNk said:
    Uhh, right... Name's Peter Chae... This topics is kind of useless. You can call me anything you like, I wouldn't care.
    This topic's useless?! o.o; Well, actually, I like hearing other people's names so that way it is a way to come out. ^^;;

*dies cus of poison*

~CaRtOON

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    This topic's useless?! o.o; Well, actually, I like hearing other people's names so that way it is a way to come out. ^^;;

*dies cus of poison*

~CaRtOON
    Geez CaRtOON you die alot...*hits himself with sledge hammer* hey! a Totodile gets into some sushi...ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI! get it!?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2004
    My real name Is Kellie I dont really like it when people spell it Kelly, some people call me 'Kel' which Isnt that bad. And my middle name is Mauorian *may-or-ee-en* its an odd m. name, but my mom said that would have been my first name!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Haruka said:
    Unisex names, eh?

Hmmmmm... Okay... Whats worng with unisex names?
    huh?:paranoid: I never said there was anything wrong with unisex name...I was just taken aback by how many there are around here...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    You've met someone with a last name jennifer?That sounds pretty odd....Never heard of that before...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Oh, I understand.You've met two people that one has your first name, and the other has your last?I understand now...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Don't double post please, just edit your first one. ^_^;

Back