• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real or Fake tree?

Real or Fake Tree?

• Total voters

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Do you use a real or fake Christmas tree? I use a fake one so that we don't have to buy one every year. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I use a fake tree.Real trees tend to attract icky bugs into the house D: Plus,fake trees have more of an advantage of not stinking up teh house ^^'

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    We use fake trees at my house, we've only used a real tree once and it was a long time ago. Fake trees never die!!

Butter Knyfe

Sasuke is love, man! 8D
    Years
    Both of my parents use a fake tree. My dad is allergic to the real ones, and my mom finds it cheaper to use the same tree every year. xP I would like to have a real tree at my mom's house some time, just to see what it's like.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Butter Knyfe said:
    Both of my parents use a fake tree. My dad is allergic to the real ones, and my mom finds it cheaper to use the same tree every year. xP I would like to have a real tree at my mom's house some time, just to see what it's like.
    Ironicly, my dad is allergic to the fake ones! Not really, but we used to have a fake one that did smell bad. The fake one we have now causes no problems.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    We use a fake tree.It doesn't smell.Yeah,and,its good that we aren't contributing to the cutting down of trees.>_>
    Eh,but its getting kinda old.Thinking of buying another tree next year.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I use fake trees.. Cause it can be reused.. And they're cleaner.. The real one attracts tons of bugs.. Ewww..

Years
    I don't recall a time when my family hasn't used a fake tree. O.o We've had a fake tree for as long as I can remember...apparently we use it because a real one just aggravates some peoples' (like my dad's) allergies in the house...

And yet the fake one has a high chance of making me break out into sneezing fits every year whenever we take it down from the attic, because of all the dust it collects. How nice.

Plus there is that whole thing about being able to store the fake tree and reuse it every year...yeah...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    We have a fake one, but it's been stored away in our closet for a couple years now.

Since Christmas of 1998 to be exact.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    We've even gone down to cut the tree.

Now some relatives decided to import a fake tree from England again, I hear....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    We have a fake one that we used every year until...2001, I suppose. That year my parents randomly decided to buy a real tree and, well, I hate it. It's nature...in my house. It's revolting. D: The tree smells and just sits there dying. I hate it.

Last year due to...fairly unexpected circumstances...we didn't have time to go out and get a decent real tree so we got to use the fake one again! But this year, though I explicitly asked to use the artificial tree, the parents went out and bought a real one on me. I'm so depressed. ;_;

Back