• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real or Fake tree?

Real or Fake Tree?

• Total voters

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    We use a fake tree*had it 8 years*and it is the best type of tree..it dont die before x-mas,easy to decorate,dont have birds nests in em XDwe have always used a fake tree*i think*

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
    We used to have small fake trees in our house, but few years ago, we got real one, and they die few weeks after the Christmas, but apparently, last year's tree is still arrive (I don't remember water ing it since... February o.0)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    *hits head*

I ment to vote for fake not real.:shocked:

We've had our fake one for awhile now.

FAKENESS!!:P

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I dont really like the real trees cause there choped down without a single thought as to the animals that may have called the huge ones home for hundreds of years ^^; so to go againced that I have a fake holiday tree and I've had it since I was 5, It's lasted threw many ordaments XD but sadly the ordaments didint survive so it's like every three years I had to make new ones =3 now they should last longer cause I'm more advanced in how to make christmas decore.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Fake trees because I don't believe in a real tree, an important part of our ecosystem, being cut down so that one person can have their Merry Christmas.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Meh, I always had a real one.

Well, actually sometime downstate I had a fake one, but I think I was too little to remember..

Real trees don't attract bugs o___O;; Atleast in my houses it doesn't lol..

and, to tell you the truth, I actually like the smell of a Cristmas Tree XD

But true, it is kinda depressing about the whole dying slowly thing ;____;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    We have fake trees. I hate Fake trees.

I perfer the real ones. The smell and the meories. I mean, Christmasd all about memories with the family. Going out to buy a tree in the cold with your family. THen coming back home to fix the tree. YOu do the same except the going out part but it just that you at home the whole time so it easy to go back to your room and not do it or just avoid your parents and family as long as you can

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    We always use a real tree in my family. It just seems to fit the Christmas spirit a little more, and it makes the house smell pretty nice.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I prefer having a real tree to an artificial one.

I've been getting real trees for years now and it's fun to do. The one I've got this year is a Fraser Fir--pretty, bluish green, with much softer needles. They almost feel rubbery--great for not getting stabbed while you decorate! ;D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    We have always used real trees (no, we don't go out to the woods every year and cut down a tree or anything. In Finland you can buy real trees, I don't know if they have been grown for the sole purpose of being cut down, or if they have been taken from a forest or something...) I don't even know where to get fake trees in Finland, but I do know that fake trees don't smell as good as real ones (they probaly don't smell at all)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    We have a real one because my dad likes to be traditional, likes the smell, doesn't want to pay for an artificial one, and because our cat can't climb inside artificial trees.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    My family has a fake tree. We've never used a real tree...I think..

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Real! I love real Christmas trees. <3

We buy one every year =D

Back