• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real pokemon guru

vaughn362

MAH LAZER!!!
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    i have a question
    what exactly happens to cubones skull when it evolves and if cubone wears a marowakes skull then how come they look nothing alike?

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I gots meself a question here.

How is it that when charmanders flame goes out it dies? I never understood that...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    i have a question
    what exactly happens to cubones skull when it evolves and if cubone wears a marowakes skull then how come they look nothing alike?
    Cubone continues to have a skull when it evolves. Its mother's skull fuses to its face upon evolution, with the true skull within. The two look nothing alike because baby Cubone don't wear the mother's fuse-skull, but the actual skull inside which does in fact look like a Cubone's.

I gots meself a question here.

How is it that when charmanders flame goes out it dies? I never understood that...
    The Pokedex data states that steam comes from Charmander's tail when rained on, which some might think is an inherent contradiction. In reality, both are true. The flame is simply so hot, so sustained, that it can withstand most water. It's only when Charmander is too weak to sustain itself that it loses the strength to keep the fire going. So if the fire has gone out, it's so weak it will die. It has nothing to do with the fire itself, just the implications of it going out.

Back