• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REAL Reputation Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, that's the bad consequence of allowing members to see who gave them bad rep
    When ppl give me pointless bad rep, i tend not to give it back (even though i can see who gave it) -its no big deal at all ^^

Melody

Banned
    Years
    i dont mind bad rep either, the only time it ticks me off is when the bad rep is pointless as it says in my siggy if you dont have anything better to say than thats just spam then dont gine me rep at all especially if the post wasnt spam!!

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    I like rep.Im not didableing it.Case closed for me.Also,what the penguin is black rep?Super rep?Super bad rep?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    If you receive grey rep, it means that the member giivng it is too new to add good/bad.
    If someone has a grey rep block, it means they have disabled their rep.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
    poketrainer2004 said:
    i dont mind bad rep either, the only time it ticks me off is when the bad rep is pointless as it says in my siggy if you dont have anything better to say than thats just spam then dont gine me rep at all especially if the post wasnt spam!!

The world's filled with idiots. PC isn't an exception, especially with a bunch of young'uns running around (Not to age discriminate or anything).

Deal with it =/ Trying to get rid of idiots is like trying to have kids when you're 1 year old: Impossible.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Wow there is a lot of commotion about the rep deal 0.o, anyway, I don't really get the entire rep giving thing(yes, I'm that stupid). It does seem like a good idea IF only it were used correctly. There will always be ignorants amongst us and we can't avoid it sadly. But if you're gonna let these <_< people ruin a good idea, then why continue with it anyways? Besides, you guys really care about the bad rep some immature person that may as well be thousands of miles away from you gives you? I'm sure not everyone does and if I'm wrong please forgive me. I just think that a good idea can be turned bad by people who just don't know how to follow the rules. I think the rep should stay, it's not a bad idea and just maybe with time this "bad rep" situation will die down.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    If you are receiving continual bad rep, report the problem to an smod or higher.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    This thread is useless.. Just report it if someone abuses the system.. and if u can't take bad rep then disable ur rep system

At least, that's how I think of it ;)

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    mmm in fact this thread has reached its limit - It's no use anymore....
    We're now just spinning around saying the same thing, but I see no answer by any of PC's Senior staff... so apparently there is no poinn on this thread anymore and I would advise to lock it...

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Yeah, no higer members seem to listen to any ideas so this should be closed.

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Calling out to all mods! Lock this quick, as it has no point anymore any more since you've repeated over and over what to do! Hurry. :nervous:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I believe their decision was summed up in that announcement. I'm not sure though, but yeah, no need for this topic. Next time, report it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back