• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth of Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Zach rushes to find Erhon and Rayne talking. Zach decides to walk in and butt into the conversation.

"The Pewter Museum will be easy to rob," says Zach, "I was able to get pokemon there easily. Look at Omystar."

Zach tried to keep his head held up high and not get nervous. Zach was glad at least Erhon agreed with him. The Pewter Museum was not hard to rob, I mean there is lousy security and very little people visit the place anymore anyway. We'll blend in perfectly. Zach's eyes gleamed as he waited for his leader's response.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "Gon!!!"

The dragon reached the canopy of the forest and quickly breached that, as the strip of patch connecting Pallet Town to Viridian Forest, better known as Route 1, was visible. The Flygon was halfway through it, taking a quick path to avoid the newbie trainers that often tried to capture other trainer's pokemon without even realizing most of the rules of a Poke'Ball. Even though there were Pokemon Trainer Academies in most cities, a lot of people decided to ignore it, leading to mass amount of trainers who don't know anything.

Trainers stared a bit in awe at the Flygon as it flew overhead. It's likely they never seen Hoenn or Sinnoh pokemon, which live on islands several thousand miles away. Not even the museums in Johto and Kanto have anything on old Sinnoh and Hoenn pokemon outside of legendaries. Not even Cranidos!

"Hopefully Rockets won't be a problem, right Estrani?"

"Flygon!"

Eventually, there was signs of Viridian City. The Flygon began to slow down and accend a bit, before the trainers entering and leaving Viridian City, including those from the Viridian City Gym, couldn't see her. It'd be quite a pain in the butt to be asked questions all day, and Estrani knew that would happen to Alex if she gone low enough everyone in town could make out her features and tell she's from Hoenn.

"So... Pewter City, check out the museum, beat the gym leader, head to that water-type gym, then go to Vermilion City, beat Lt. Surge, and we'll have 4 badges on our belt, right Estrani?" Alex said to the Flygon, smiling a bit.

"Flygon, gon, gon!"

Chaos~Order

target selected: shiny Lapras
    Years
  • Rayne was busy daydreaming, and was suddenly snapped out of his trance by hearing a question being asked of him. He didnt hear every word, but he did hear something about stealing fossils from the Pewter Gym. He nodded in agreement. "That seems like it'll be the best way to go," he said. He looked down at Zach's Omastar. "of course, Brock shouldn't be too much trouble..I can take him on my own. We'll need to raid the museum, too. I hear there are fossils there..as well as Mt. Moon." He had a thoughtful look on his face, remembering hearing about fossil locations.

He walked towards the exit of the room, stopped, and looked back at Zach and Erhon. "C'mon..we'll need to go pick up some supplies from the supply shop. Then we'll head over to the gym," he said. He gestured with his head in a follow-me motion, and walked out the door.

Lash

Years
  • "Yes sir. I shall lurk in the shadows of the area for recon. Once I have a full report, I shall contact you via Communication Spy Device. Plan?"

Erhon asked, as he walked up beside Rayne. When he mentioned the Communication device, he pulled off the ring- like mechanical device latched onto his ear, showing it to the group leader. Erhon goes into a little thought, while walking with Rayne and other Mission Accomplices on the mission, but still keeps focused. He begins to think about the, "What Ifs." His face clearly shows that he in in thought, though not stopping his movement for a second. He raises his arms to cross them, though it might be hard to see, for his body is surrounded by the cloak. Under the cloak; Comes a small flash of light, obviously meaning a Pokemon of Erhon's had let itself out.

This Pokemon was seen as a small, pink blob, which crawled up to Erhon's shoulder. This Pokemon; Was Ditto, otherwise referred to as Dot. It states its name once, and its face shows probably sort of a devious look, being a Team Rocket Pokemon. Erhon has no reply to it, for being focused in thought.

Last edited:

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
  • Mik nodded. "I don't require any of my pokemon to be replaced... but thanks for the offer. My pokemon are all around level fifty. I hope this is adequate?" She managed to hold back her curiosity of the Orre and Sinnoh pokemon, never having even heard of the new regions. Grabbing her clipboard, she flipped through crinkled papers before finally coming to an official-looking document.

"Team Aqua and Magma have a lot of research on Kyougre and Groudon, the two legendaries of Hoenn. They have also documented sightings of Rayquaza... though it's unlikely they have much that's substantial." Mik grinned and shoved her clipboard back into her pocket. After a few seconds of rifling through the other pocket, she managed to find three rather scratched pokeballs.

"Ready when you are, sir."

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Blayze handed out all of the assignment packets in her stack, save for one. This last packet had her own mission inside.
    She looked at it for a moment, a slightly giddy smirk on her face, before she tore it open.
    'Finally Team Rocket would make their glorious come back! Too long have the people lived in a "peaceful" state. It was time to shake things up a bit!', she thought as she pulled her ID card and orders from the yellowish envolope.
    After a quick glace at it, Blayze slipped the ID card into her pocket. On to the important part.
    The woman grinned wide as she read her orders. Acquire rare Pokemon, fossils, and information. The good exceting stuff!
    She scanned further down the sheet of paper. Ahh there it was: her team.
    Rocket Admin Rayne and Team Rocket Grunts Erhon and Zach.
    Attached to the top right-hand corner of her orders were pictures of her three team mates. She plucked the paper clip from them, and spread the pictures so that she could she them all.
    The Admin, Rayne, she had seen before, but the two Grunts she didn't recognize. But then, they could have been with Team Rocket for years and Blayze wouldn't have known it. There were so many grunts that it was hard to keep track of them.
    Scanning the room, Blayze found her team. They had already found each other.
    'Good,' she thought. 'It'll keep me from having to track them down.'

She strode up to the group as they dissgused the mission.

Erhon said:
    "So, you will be the group leader? I will ask no questions; Being you an Admin. So, for a mission, may I suggest something? If your answer is yes; Here is my mission suggestion.Obviously, being our first mission to steal Pokemon and Fossils, why not start with Fossils? I am pretty sure the Pewter City Museum has little security, or none at all, being Team Rocket temporarily out of business. That would be a good, small start."

"No, I will be the "group leader". ", Blayze said looking sternly at the Grunt.
    She then turned to Rayne, and nodded. "Admin Rayne will be second-in-command"

"But I do like your idea of starting with the fossils. The Museum's security sucks. It should be a quick and easy pick up.", she said with a slight smile at Erhon.

Erhon said:
    I shall lurk in the shadows of the area for recon. Once I have a full report, I shall contact you via Communication Spy Device. Plan?"

"We'll meet you there.", she said with a curt nod at the Spy.
    Blayze then turned to Rayne and Zach. "Lead the way.", she said with a flourish of her hand.

Chaos~Order

Years
  • "Fine. Erhon, you move ahead while Zach and I gather our equipment. I want you to just scope the place out..watch the guards and how they move. Keep track of the time intervals between switching guards, and tell me what you see by using that CSD," said Rayne, pointing to the device. "Update us constantly to let us know what's going on. Now don't make any moves to try and take the fossils on your own..we'll need to keep our operations secret. Don't go getting all excited..now let's put this plan into motion.."

He nodded to Erhon, signaling the time to start the first part of the mission. "Let's go Zach, we'll need to get some supplies," said Rayne. "No doubt all these tasks won't be an easy accomplishment.." He walked down the hall to the supply shop, where there was already a huge group of rockets. He pushed his way through the crowd with a dull look on his face.

"ID?" asked the rocket in a rough voice, looking at Rayne. He looked at him with a sort of grumpy expression as he held out his hand. The guy was very muscular, and had a very thick neck and arms, which made him look like an ape.

"Ugh, here.." said Rayne disdainfully, taking the ID out of his pocket and handing it over. He crossed his arms in an irritated way, waiting for the guy to return his ID. "Let's move it..I don't have all day.."

"You little.." growled the rocket, scanning the ID. On the handheld scanner, Rayne's information appeared, and a green light showed with a tiny beep. After the scan, he thrusted the ID back at him. "What do you want?"

Rayne snatched the ID from the ape rocket's hand and shoved it down his pocket. He took out his envelope, which had the supply list in it. "I'll need..two CSD's, a pack of smoke bombs, mini cams, a video receptor, and two pairs of tech goggles," said Rayne, reciting the list with indifference. The ape rocket gathered the supplies and gave them to him. Smirkig, Rayne took the supplies and handed them to Zach.

Lash

Years
  • "Fine. Erhon, you move ahead while Zach and I gather our equipment. I want you to just scope the place out..watch the guards and how they move. Keep track of the time intervals between switching guards, and tell me what you see by using that CSD," said Rayne, pointing to the device. "Update us constantly to let us know what's going on. Now don't make any moves to try and take the fossils on your own..we'll need to keep our operations secret. Don't go getting all excited..now let's put this plan into motion.."

"Understood."

Erhon nodded, knowing what to do under orders of Rayne. The mechanical device folded back out into the Spy glasses of an orange tint. They seem to power up; Showing possible bits of Data on a basic grid format. Erhon's arms emerge from his cloak, to pull up the hood onto his head; Covering his deep black hair. The hood causes a shadow to overcast whatever left is visible of his face. He reverses direction, as soon as Rayne walked into the Rocket Supply Store. He begins running, with a seemingly nice amount of speed, his Spy glasses still on. He reaches a ladder which leads above ground, seeing as the Rocket activities have been underground. As he begins to climb up, he remarks, "Haven't left this place since 05'..". He emerges above ground, miles away from any city, or trainer. It is deep in a forest possibly around Pewter and Viridian.

Erhon looks around, emerging his hand from his cloak to touch the right upper end of his glasses. He is looking around to scan the area, and to see which way Pewter is. He stops, when looking at one direction. He then swiftly speeds in that direction; That obviously being the Pewter City direction. It takes about two hours of non stop running to get to Pewter, which is what Erhon did. By now, the sun was beginning to set. During this year, Pewter City has changed; More bushes, and more rock areas around the city. Erhon runs to the side, for a few minutes, so he can find a route where no one, not even someone from the sky could see him. He darted off, and finally reaches the outside area of the Pewter Museum. By now, he was only a little bit exhausted. He quietly slipped down, slowly. He calls out Dot, his Ditto, who was on his shoulder the entire time, to transform into a camouflaged rock. Dot does, and Erhon grabs it, putting it in front of his body, to help disguise him.

It was now basically impossible to see him. Dot Transforms back to Ditto Form, jumping back into the darkness of Erhon's cloak. Erhon is now behind the Museum, so he activates a special control on his glasses; An X Ray Vision mode. He is now able to see inside of the Museum. He looks around from side to side. Seeing as it is day time, there is only one guard on duty, though day time is falling; It is now around 6:30 PM.

"Report.. One guard is currently on duty, repeat; One guard is currently on duty. I shall study more of their movements."

Erhon said, sending the voice message to Rayne.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "Hey, I guess we're at Pewter already Estrani!"

"Gon!!!"

The sun was starting to set and the flygon landed, before being swallowed in a red light that dragged her into one of Alex's Poke'Balls. He was going to look at the museum, and proceeded to enter the museum. He hasn't been in Pewter City for a long time, so he wanted to check and see if there's anything new added to the museum. Alex handed the clerk at the entrance to the museum 15 Pokedollars, the required amount for one person to enter.

Ah, here's something new, Alex thought, noticing there was a new exhibit and went there, though he noticed the security was very lousy. Then again, the Rockets did supposedly leave a few years ago, so that must of been the reason.

Chaos~Order

Years
  • "Understood."

Erhon nodded, knowing what to do under orders of Rayne. The mechanical device folded back out into the Spy glasses of an orange tint. They seem to power up; Showing possible bits of Data on a basic grid format. Erhon's arms emerge from his cloak, to pull up the hood onto his head; Covering his deep black hair. The hood causes a shadow to overcast whatever left is visible of his face. He reverses direction, as soon as Rayne walked into the Rocket Supply Store. He begins running, with a seemingly nice amount of speed, his Spy glasses still on. He reaches a ladder which leads above ground, seeing as the Rocket activities have been underground. As he begins to climb up, he remarks, "Haven't left this place since 05'..". He emerges above ground, miles away from any city, or trainer. It is deep in a forest possibly around Pewter and Viridian.

Erhon looks around, emerging his hand from his cloak to touch the right upper end of his glasses. He is looking around to scan the area, and to see which way Pewter is. He stops, when looking at one direction. He then swiftly speeds in that direction; That obviously being the Pewter City direction. It takes about two hours of non stop running to get to Pewter, which is what Erhon did. By now, the sun was beginning to set. During this year, Pewter City has changed; More bushes, and more rock areas around the city. Erhon runs to the side, for a few minutes, so he can find a route where no one, not even someone from the sky could see him. He darted off, and finally reaches the outside area of the Pewter Museum. By now, he was only a little bit exhausted. He quietly slipped down, slowly. He calls out Dot, his Ditto, who was on his shoulder the entire time, to transform into a camouflaged rock. Dot does, and Erhon grabs it, putting it in front of his body, to help disguise him.

It was now basically impossible to see him. Dot Transforms back to Ditto Form, jumping back into the darkness of Erhon's cloak. Erhon is now behind the Museum, so he activates a special control on his glasses; An X Ray Vision mode. He is now able to see inside of the Museum. He looks around from side to side. Seeing as it is day time, there is only one guard on duty, though day time is falling; It is now around 6:30 PM.

"Report.. One guard is currently on duty, repeat; One guard is currently on duty. I shall study more of their movements."

Erhon said, sending the voice message to Rayne.

Rayne pressed the CSD into his ear, listening to Erhon's message. "Copy that..we're on our way," said Rayne, speaking into the electronic device. He took his half of the supplies from Zach and stuffed them in his bag, and took Zach's half of the supplies, put it another bag, and handed them back to him. "Let's get moving..Erhon says there's only one security guard on duty, so this should be easy enough to take care of.."

He took off his Team Rocket armband and put on some sunglasses that had gray-tinted lenses so he wouldnt be too conscpicous. After making his minor change, he handed a cap and glasses to Zach. "Here..put these on," said Rayne, giving him the cap and glasses. "Take off all your Team Rocket labeled clothing, so nobody won't suspect anything."

Rayne walked out of the supply shop and exited the underground base. He took a deep breath of fresh air and looked around. "Hm..I think that's the was to Pewter.." he said in a thoughtful voice, looking to the north. He waited for Zach before he began making his way to Pewter City.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Zach took the supplies. He looks down at Omastar. Omastar didn't look too happy at going back to Pewter at all. Zach saw but he didn't care. He drew back his Omastar. Zach carried the supplies Rayne gave him. The shop was full of Rocket Grunts. Zach was wondering about all the other missions the Boss gave. What were they? Is this job harder then the rest? Zach fell behind as he pondered about the job. Suddenly, he heard Rayne snap him out of his confusion. Zach carried the supplies and walked on.

Chaos~Order

Years
  • "Dont fall too behind, Zach. Let's get this done quickly so we won't have to sit around," said Rayne, looking at Zach. He took the shortcut through Viridian Forest. As they walked through the dark forest, there were bug pokemon crawling everywhere. Rayne paid no attention to the bug pokemon whatsoever, but he just kept walking. Overhead, a small pidgey flew through the trees. After about five minutes or so, he and Zach reached Pewter City.

"Erhon, we're in Pewter now," said Rayne. He attached the mouthpiece to the earpiece of the CSD to talk to him. Not wanting to seem too odd, he calmly walked around the city. He spoke into the CSD in a low voice. "What is your position?"

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Zach then arrived at the city of Pewter. He looks around the place. He sighs as he looks around.
    "This place looks like a dump now," complained Zach.
    Zach pointed out the Gym and Museum to Rayne and both marched forward.
    "Well, looks like we're rolling now," said Zach.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Alex carefully examined some of the items in the museum. Most of them were just old fossils and boring things such as how a Poke'Ball work, things he would learn about in a Pokemon Academy. Still, there was one fossil that interested him. It was one of the few he recalled seeing before, one of the Hoenn or Sinnoh fossils, and he quickly realized it was that one fossil that's of Cranidos (skull fossil?). There was also one other feeling, that something was quickly going to happen; so he just looked at the other exhibits.

Still nothing interesting here Alex? His Espeon, Psyshine, often spoke to him using telekenesis it generated over many months of training. The Espeon had a view of what Alex could see, and also what he was thinking; along with the ability to speak using thoughts.

Yea Psy... Still nothing. I haven't gone here since I was like 10, and still nothing really interesting. Then again, this IS the Pewter Museum. The most trainers ever come here for are the fossils of ancient pokemon, Alex thought, and Psyshine instantly recieved it.

Just remember, Pewter City's museum isn't your goal. It's rather that gym you should of beaten AGES ago, Psyshine said, with a small chuckle noticeable.

Lash

Years
  • "Erhon, we're in Pewter now," said Rayne. He attached the mouthpiece to the earpiece of the CSD to talk to him. Not wanting to seem too odd, he calmly walked around the city. He spoke into the CSD in a low voice. "What is your position?"

While Erhon was looking around to see the guards movements, being now at a semi-late time, the guard now moves to a different exhibit every Ten minutes. Just as Erhon was marking this down, how the guard moves in the same time interval, straight to each section without stopping, but not alert to sounds, he heard Rayne's voice.

"Copy that.. The guard is not alert to sounds, and moves to different sections in the time interval of Ten minutes; Repeat- Moves in time intervals, not alert to sounds. My position; Is in a bush behind a glass, quadruple framed window, behind the Museum. Repeat; In a bush behind Museum with a four framed window."

Erhon quietly exclaimed the position's and guards movements to Rayne. He waits and waits for Rayne, seeming to take a few minutes. Though, by his position area, it could be a little hard to get there. For a small pass time, he uses the small Art Grid System on his device to draw funny faces on the current on duty guard when he is standing still. Along with that, another system open, to examine the body of the fossilized Pokemon, to see what Pokemon it was; Looking up its strength's and weaknesses, types and movepools. A devious smile emerges on his face, obviously meaning that the Pokemon will be very useful for Team Rocket. He also looks up at the second floor of the museum. There is only one guard in the museum. On the second floor, seems to be a small lab. The lab only consists of a computer, and a small mechanical chamber, possibly that revive fossilized Pokemon.

He figured that the Computer could be useful. He stops all his current activities, and his glasses start running quickly. He is sending out a wave that enters the computer, that copies and saves all useful data. It does its purpose; Quickly streaming the copied Data to Erhon's glasses in a matter of seconds.

Chaos~Order

Years
  • "Copy that," said Rayne, talking to Erhon through the mouth piece. He and Zach began walking towards the museum, looking for any four-framed windows. He spotted many of them, along with bushes under each of the windows. He quickly kneeled down behind a large tree. Not wanting to draw too much attention by searching each group of bushes, he took a pokeball from his chain.

"Erhon will probably have disguised himself in some way..so just looking for him won't be enough. Go, Howler!" said Rayne, releasing his Houndour from the pokeball. It looked around for a couple of seconds and then looked at Rayne. "Howler, sniff around and find Erhon. He'll be in some bushes under a four framed window by the museum. Once you've found him, lead him back here. Don't let anyone see you sniffing around or leading Erhon back, got it?"

Howler made a noise of understanding, and then walked off. Rayne carefully watched his pokemon's positioning. Howler carefully made his way towards the museum, hiding behind garbage cans and trees as he moved so he wouldn't be seen. He sniffed around a group of bushes under the windows. Nothing. Howler moved on to the second patch of bushes, and was hot on a trail. After a little sniffing around, he found Erhon. Howler made a low growl at Erhon, to signal to him to follow him back to Rayne.

Lash

Years
  • "Copy that," said Rayne, talking to Erhon through the mouth piece. He and Zach began walking towards the museum, looking for any four-framed windows. He spotted many of them, along with bushes under each of the windows. He quickly kneeled down behind a large tree. Not wanting to draw too much attention by searching each group of bushes, he took a pokeball from his chain.

"Erhon will probably have disguised himself in some way..so just looking for him won't be enough. Go, Howler!" said Rayne, releasing his Houndour from the pokeball. It looked around for a couple of seconds and then looked at Rayne. "Howler, sniff around and find Erhon. He'll be in some bushes under a four framed window by the museum. Once you've found him, lead him back here. Don't let anyone see you sniffing around or leading Erhon back, got it?"

Howler made a noise of understanding, and then walked off. Rayne carefully watched his pokemon's positioning. Howler carefully made his way towards the museum, hiding behind garbage cans and trees as he moved so he wouldn't be seen. He sniffed around a group of bushes under the windows. Nothing. Howler moved on to the second patch of bushes, and was hot on a trail. After a little sniffing around, he found Erhon. Howler made a low growl at Erhon, to signal to him to follow him back to Rayne.

Once Rayne walked into the perimeter, his heat signal was detected on Erhon's Spy Glasses. Erhon raised his hand, to touch a part of his glasses, activating Night Vision mode. In a dark grid, Rayne's outline and heat signal were seen though Erhon's eyes. Erhon looked around once more, inside the building, to see the Guard's position. He was in barely any motion, seeming to be holding a bottle. Erhon zoomed in more, suspicious a little. Though there was no need to feel alarmed; The guard is getting drunk. Along with that, the building was announced closed till morning. Erhon couldn't help but to release a small smile of rejoice. Soon, a dog Pokemon appeared. It looked at Erhon and released a small growl, to signal Erhon to get to Rayne. Erhon snuck under the window, and to a different area of the building, low on his feet. He looks through his spy glasses once more, and sees Rayne's position.

Under Erhon's cloak, a Pokemon comes out. Once more, it is Ditto. It changes its form, into a smaller being. It Transforms into a normal Spider. It crawls under the bushes, and quickly makes its way to Rayne. It crawls in front of Rayne, and transforms back into Ditto. Once in Ditto form, it nods its head, and transforms back into a spider, quickly crawling back to Erhon, up into his cloak, transforming back into Ditto.

Chaos~Order

Years
  • Rayne saw the Ditto give Erhon's signal. He peered around the tree where he was hiding, signaled Zach to follow him, and then quickly moved to the bushes unnoticed. There, he found Howler and Erhon waiting for him. "Good job Howler..return," said Rayne, sending Howler back into his pokeball. He looked at both Zach and Erhon. "Now I've got a plan, but we'll need to work outwho's going to do what.." He took out a laptop, along with a small, radar-like attatchment. He hooked up the radar to the laptop. It began moving back and forth. Soon, a picture of the inside of the building was seen.

"I can see a visual layout of the building, along with every entrance and exit. But first..," began Rayne, taking another pokeball from his chain. "Go, Fang!" A sent out his Golbat, and it hovered above them.

"Fang, use supersonic to disable all the alarms in the building," said Rayne. Fang turned towards the building, and focused it's supersonic waves onto it. The waves traveled throughout the building, disabling all the alarms. "Good..now return."

Rayne grabbed the laptop and showed it to Erhon and Zach, then he started explaining the plan. "You two will wait here. I'll go inside of the building first. I'll be on the first floor. What I'll do is lead the security guard away from the fossils, and I'll immobilize him. When my part is done, I'll give you the signal to come in, so listen to me on your CSDs. Once I give you the signal, you guys come in. I'll work on the first floor, you two can cover the second floor," said Rayne, pointing on the laptop screen. "Take everything that's important. All the fossils, all the fossil data. Take any important documents or files you may come across. Immobilize anyone who gets in your way. We'll communicate as we work, got it?"

Chaos~Order

Years
  • OOC: Kurogane..idk when or how you managed to get inside the building, but I wasn't even in the building yet and I didnt give you the signal to come inside yet, so nobody should go into the building yet until I give the signal..

IC:

Rayne nodded, and left Erhon and Zach in the bushes. He took a moment to fix his clothes, and then snuck inside the building by climbing through a window to an empty room. He opened the door and left the room, moving as quietly as possible. He soon found a locked room and took a pokeball from his chain. "Go, Nightmare!" said Rayne. Tiny stars burst from the pokeball as his shiny Haunter appeared. "Wait for me in this room..and don't show yourself until I call you."

"Haunt, haunt.." said Nightmare. He silently drifted through the door and into the next room. Afterwards, he moved up to the second floor, where he broke into a fast run towards the fossil exhibit, where he found the security guard.

"Excuse me, sir! I need some help!" said Rayne in a panicked voice, running up to the secrity guard. "My little sister got locked in a room and she can't get out!"

"Huh? What? Where is she?" asked the security guard, taking a key ring with a bunch of keys on it. He saw how worried and panicky Rayne was acting.

"She's on the first floor! Please, come quick and help me get her out of that room!" said Rayne, and he began to run out the door and down the stairs. The guard quickly followed him. Rayne led the guard to an empty room. "She's in here!"

"Okay, okay calm down son. I'll get her out," said the guard calmly, finding the key and unlocking the door. He slowly opened the door. The room was dimly lit, and the lights flickered a little.

"I don't see your--" said the guard, but Rayne quickly closed the door behind them and locked it. He stood in front of the door, blocking the entrance.

"Hehe..Nightmare, come on out now," snickered Rayne, looking at the guard's confused expression. Out of nowhere, Nightmare drifted up into the room from the floor, a sinister look on its face.

The guard quickly turned around and saw the Haunter. He slowly backed away out of fear. "W-what's going on?" he stuttered. He dropped the keys to the floor.

"Use hypnosis," said Rayne. Nightmare began to move his index fingers back and forth in a metronomoe-like motion. The guard soon fell into a deep sleep and dropped to the floor. Rayne quickly taped his mouth shut and tied him up. He picked up the keys from off of the floor, smirking. "Good job, Nightmare..return."

He returned Haunter to its pokeball. He then extended talked into the CSD. "Erhon, Zach..the coast is clear and you can come in. I've immobilized the guard," said Rayne. "Now's our chance..come inside and take everything you can find from the top floor..I'll work the bottom floor down here."

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    "Yes," said Zach

Zach and Erhon then climbed the stairs which led them to fossil exhibits.
    There were many fossils to pick out from. Zach took them all. Seeing all
    the rare pokemon there must have been.

"Better take some too Erhon," said Zach

They were stopped by an old security guard. He was too shocked to move and just fainted. We just kept moving on.

"There is a whole room of exhibits in the next room. I hear there are priceless gems and antiques," claimed Zach.

Zach then walked over to the next room and signaled Erhon to follow him.

OOC I just deleted my original post and re-posted it. It still makes sense right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back