• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth of Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Alex heard some noise in the fossil exhibits above him, and someone collapsing. He walked there casually, and seen that fossils were missing from the display case. A security guard, probably anywhere in his 40s-50s, was on the staircase unconscious.

Team Rocket? Alex thought. There wasn't anyone who would really bother stealing from the museum. In the world of Pokemon, mostly organized gangs like Team Rocket and Team Galactic successfully pulled off heists due to their sheer power and numbers. Plus they always learn the hard way how to stay silent.

Can't really slack off can I? The Espeon asked. Again using telepathic means.

Just make sure no one is ready to jump me. My few experienced with Team Rocket as a kid really did make me despise them a lot, and it'd be fun to have a fair one on one or two on one battle wouldn't it? Alex responded. Psyshine read his mind and thought up something else.

You aren't really paying attention to the severity of the situation. You are in a museum, where a robbery is taking place. It's a lose-lose situation if you stall. Guards find you and put you to blame, or Team Rocket gets away or finds you and secretly steals Balrog, Estrani, and me.

Yea, but the pokemon I have are specifically trained to do things that seem impossible, like you using Thunderbolt. Even if you're not experts with these type of techniques, you are pretty powerful. I'm sure we'll get something done, Alex said, or thought rather. The trainer walked towards another room, this one supposedly containing jewels and such.

Chaos~Order

target selected: shiny Lapras
    Years
  • OOC: Madina Lake won't be able to be active today, so he's given me permission to control his character for the time being

IC:

Museum 2nd Floor

Erhon and Zach continued their pillage of the museum. He found numerous fossils, including some old amber containing the ancient remains of an Aerodactyl. "Ooohh..this'll be good," snickered Erhon evilly, stuffing the amber into his bag. He continued to take the fossils, hoarding them.

After a while, Erhon went to look around the rooms, and found a room that looked like a lab. There was a large machine in the center of the room. He curiosly walked over to the machine. There was a computer next to it. Erhon turned the computer on, and "Fossil Revival Machine" appeared on the monitor. He hacked into the computer's file systems and found important information on the FRM. "Hm..I better take these files too," said Erhon to himself. He put a disc into the computer, and copied the files onto the disk. He put the disc into the bag. Erhon looked around the room, raiding file cabinets and drawers. He soon found the blueprints for the FRM. "Jackpot.." He bagged the papers as well.

After about ten minutes, he left the room, ramsacked, and returned to the fossil exhibit and rejoined Zach. He spoke quietly into the CSD. "Rayne..come in Rayne. I've stolen the system files and blueprints for a fossil revival machine and we got some fossils. Have you found anything?"

Museum 1st Floor

Rayne was busy in the Outer Space exhibit. He was just starting to take some Moon Stones when he heard Erhon's voice in his ear. "Affirmative..I am in the space exhibit on the first floor," said Rayne quietly. He entered a lab room. "Good haul..we'll leave this place in a few minutes, we can't linger around here for too long.."

In the lab room, there was a giant computer monitor on the wall. He looked at the control panel and turned it on. Rayne hacked into the computer and looked around the system, and found some blueprints for rockets used for space exploration and such. "Nice.." he said to himself. He put a disc into the computer and stole the blueprint files. He was trying to move a a quick but focused pace, trying to get the job done as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Alex was getting impatient. They knew their way around the museum, as they always dodged him without even realizing his presence. Taking out a Pokeball, Estrani was now in the museum.

"Gon?"

"I want you to search the museum for those Rockets and battle them Estrani. Are you ok with that?"

"Flygon!"

Alex got ontop of the Flygon as she flew through the exhibits, careful not to ram into anything that looked valuable.

Can't let them escape can I huh? I almost forgot the fossil regeneration thing was still the museum... This won't be pretty good if they get their hands on that, or even just the data inside it...

Lash

Years
  • Erhon was now happy of his achievement. Knowing now that he has stolen all the data he needs, along with Old Amber for Aerodactyl. Along with that, Dome and Shell Fossils are also in his bag, which will become Omanyte's and Kabuto's. And finally, one Shield Fossil, which will become a Cranidos upon revival. These were all powerful Pokemon for the cause of Team Rocket, Erhon examining them, and looking up their strengths though his Spy Glasses. Soon however, he heard the flying of a Pokemon in the lower levels. He turned on X-Ray mode, along with Heat Detection mode. The Pokemon appears to be a Flygon.

"Rayne, Zach, we are in pursuit from a Flygon, possibly from a trainer attempting to stop us. Repeat, Flygon from Trainer Boy attempting to stop us."

Erhon knew he had no time to waste. Right after he sent the message, a Pokeball dropped from his cloak. Emerged from it, was a Ditto. Erhon hides his bag under his cloak, as Ditto transforms into an Aerodactyl. Aerodactyl quickly flies around the building, picking up Rayne and Zach along the way. This deed is done quick, luckily before the Flygon was able to get to the upper levels. Aerodactyl, who flew under Rayne and Zach on contact, to most likely trip them so Erhon can grab their hands, was flying around the building quickly looking for an exit away from the Flygon, who was most likely near by now. The Aerodactyl emits a powerful beam from its mouth; Hyper Beam, to blow an escape hole open in the building.

"Hold on tight you two!"

The Aerodactyl quickly flies out of the whole in the wall, quickly with speed. Erhon holds onto his bag, as Aerodactyl makes it to the forest area in no time at all, due to its immense speed. However, since it would be followed most likely, it circles around to another area, ducking down quickly, transforming back into Ditto, who crawls into Erhon's Cloak, leaving the three to drop about, around less than 10 feet. An easy drop to land on their feet, being trained for so long. Most likely, all three make it onto the ground safely. Erhon, once landed, literally hightails it into the forest. Once to the ladder opening area, he opens it up and jumps downwards, not even bothering to grab onto the ladder. He leans against the wall, panting, and taking out the bag. Nothing in the bag was broken, even due to the landings. A sigh of relief escapes him. The first mission; A success.​

ooc;- god I hope that didn't seem like godmodding. I rushed while typing it so I had no time to think >>;;

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
  • OOC: I'm going away for thanksgiving weekend.. I'll be back Monday. Zore hasn't posted in a while, and if he hasn't posted by Monday should I assume he's dropped out? See you guys Monday night...

Chaos~Order

target selected: shiny Lapras
    Years
  • OOC:

@Madina Lake-well, a quick escape wasn't really what i had planned, but it wasn't really a god-modding post so we'll go along with that XD

@Everyone-since pandapanda and Jaime006 won't be back until monday, the RP will be paused until monday

IC:

"That was quick thinking on your part Erhon, good work. And you too, Zach," said Rayne, looking in Erhon's and Zach's bags. He looked pleased as he saw everything the two of them managed to grab. "All of this stuff should be very useful to the boss, and I'm sure we'll be rewarded for it later. I managed to get some valuable stuff as well.."

Rayne opened his own bag in showed it to Erhon and Zach. In it were many things: moon stones, a couple fossils, along with the blueprints to the rocket shuttle. He also reached into his pocket and pulled out a disc. "I hit the jackpot..fossils, moon stones, blueprints for the rocket, AND all the rocket data files from the computer," said Rayne, grinning. "We should go give these fossils to the scientists and give all these data files and blueprints to the techs so their jobs will be useful.."

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    OOC: I'm back now, but as the site was down for a while I couldn't post, and I'll be leaving for a trip tomorrow. I won't get back until Sunday next week. Sorry for such non-participation...

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah, I've been back for a good week. Damn site. *fist shaking, etc* If Zore still isn't back, could I get reassigned? Unless if someone is willing to RP Team aqua/magma? I'm not sure how good I am at roleplaying alone xD. I suppose my character will be just a normal scientist.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Name: Eric Daimon
    Hometown/Region: New Island/a village in the Sevii Islands that no longer exists
    Appearance: he is pretty much the boy trainer from Emerald
    Personality: he is hot-tempered and impatient, but is otherwise a great guy, as long as you AREN'T on Team Rocket's side
    Background: ever since his village in the Sevii Islands was obliterated by Team Rocket, Eric Daimon wanted revenge. He would be DEAd if it weren't for Mewtwo. Mewtwo saved his life. Eric wants to find his girlfriend Peggy Nohrstein, and get his revenge, and maybe kill Giovanni, too.
    Pokemon: Rhyperior, Kingdra, Crobat

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Hey ya'll, is there room for me?

Name: Toby Richmond

Hometown/Region: Kanto: Lavender town

Appearance: Fudge brown hair, blue eyes, wears gray and white track suit
    Personality: Kind hearted, brave, creative

Background: Father was captured by team Rocket. Older brother recklessly ran to find the Rocket boss

Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Nuzleaf
    Krabby

Cyndaquil: Toby's first Pokemon and best friend. It becomes a little shy when meeting new people. Supportive of its friends.

Nuzleaf: When it was still a Seedot it was always rough. Loves a good battle. Shows its affections for Toby in a strange way.

Krabby: Relaxed personalty. Tries to avoid work. Convinces Toby that it never makes progress. Would really do anything to protect its friends

Sk8torchic

Pokéman-half Torchic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2013
    Is it too late to join?
    Name: Ryku

Job: Spy

Appearance: Blonde, always messy hair, gray blue eyes, a height of 56", glasses. He wears an orange tee-shirt with a Torchic face on the front, and black pants. He also wears a red headband. On his tee-shirt, the red rocket R is on the Torchic's forehead.

Personality: Ryku is very dark and mysterious- nobody knows what he's really like. He has a quick temper and is known for knocking out people who make him mad. He can also be very forgiving, up to a point. Ryku is all in all, never the same way. He also likes to enter contests and is a well-known coordinator. He avoids other Rocket Members to plot the next mission or contest strategy. His pokemon are either found following him around or on his shoulders, as he doesn't believe in pokeballs.

Background: Ryku is Giovanni's son. He also has the ability to transform into a Torchic with black feathers shaped like glasses around his eyes and the rest are just like his hair. His eyes are the same too. Ryku can use every attack Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken can learn in any way, as well as Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, and Metal Claw. He can use these attacks in both of his forms. Despite being Giovanni's son, this forced him to work that much harder to rise in the ranks.
    Pokemon:

Name: Torchic
    Nickname: Ryku
    Personality: This is Ryku himself. He prefers to beat down his foes as himself. In battles where he needs more than one pokemon, he is last.
    Obtained: This is Ryku. He was this way when he was born, and will die this way

Nickname: Chick
    Personality: Similar to the other girls at Team Rocket, Chick has a crush on Ryku. She was hatched by Ryku himself, and she is his preference for contest appeals. She knows Every move a Torchic can know, including all egg moves.
    Obtained: Ryku once had a female Blaziken. It mated with Giovani's Kangaskhan and died asfter laying the egg. Chick was one of two Torchic in the egg.

Nickname: Shadow
    Personality: Shadow is an all black Torchic right down to the eyes. He and Chick were born from the same egg. Everything Chick can do, Shadow can do, and more. He is also a Dark-type, and has a personality similar to Ryku's. He also can use Dark-type moves, and is Ryku's choice for contest battles.
    Obtained: Ryku once had a female Blaziken. It mated with Giovani's Kangaskhan and died asfter laying the egg. Shadow was one of two Torchic in the egg.

I'm very in-depth. Very.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back