• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
  • wow post man sexy banner? do you know her? or you just found some random chick on google. lmao ^^. wow i heard aboud "pokeworld war I" could have sworn i came up with it. to bad i cant be in it since the new clan has been created yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    nope sorry all i have is wifi and i dont think im gonna get shoddy

on the clan tournament i can only do wifi battles

just wanna remind yall that i only do wifi battles it still says i do both on the front page

its not my fault if i always get ignored around here and i cant download it, it makes my comp slow

EDIT: oh yeah i forgot this one i posted today

oh and mukka i think king tyranitar only does shoddy battles im not to sure but im paired against him and i only do wifi battles so there might be a problem there but again im not sure if he only does shoddy battle.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    its not my fault if i always get ignored around here and i cant download it, it makes my comp slow

EDIT: oh yeah i forgot this one i posted today

lol, sorry Morph ill make a change to the bracket soon, sorry for the misunderstanding, its just i havent been on alot and havent read all the post, its my fault :(

ill change it so you get someone to battle with

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    So Morph lacks Shoddy? Sucks...If we end up fighting further on in the tourney, there'll be a lot of trouble.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    So Morph lacks Shoddy? Sucks...If we end up fighting further on in the tourney, there'll be a lot of trouble.

there will be i guess :P, but nothing to worry

and Morph, alright for you to switch places with general guy? if so then your opponent wil be kozova, and your KT will have to face General Guy (chekc if he has shoddy :P)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    General Guy eh? He seems to be quite the battler. Looking forward to battling him...If he has Wifi. If he doesn't >.>

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
  • That is only a temporary solution at best. KT and I both do not have WiFi and I don't plan on getting it soon due to the high price of DSes and cartridges. If you do go by that solution you would have to pray that all of the pure WiFi/Shoddy players lose and get eliminated.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Aquilae here to crush everyone's dreams huh? His solution seems sound though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well for now let the tournament continue, and if there are problems with shoddy and wi-fi then i will hand pick the pure shoddy battlers and test them myself/or postman will to see who will rank up otherwise it would be unfair.

you may say why not hold a tourney for shoddy only, but do we have enough members with shoddy? therefore this was the only solution wse had and hopefully it will work :P

anyway, im gonna leave and go out now, but might be back later so any suggestion/problems drop me a VM or PM.

thanks

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'm game for everything. I want to see how I fare against fellow RRCers though.

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
  • No offense but I doubt the tournament system is a reliable way to determine ranks. The reason I said this is that I got paired up with an excellent player the first round, I think he would have won the match if he had played more conservatively at the last point.

My point is, battles are almost all largely subjective due to the omnipresent factor of luck, in my opinion tournament performance should be taken with a grain of salt due to luck being one of the key factors determining wins and losses.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Uh, sure Aquilae. The point of a tournament is to win and have fun really. So, I can agree and disagree with some parts of your post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back