• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
Years
hmmmm i start school monday....thats ****ing annoying(but it beats being at home with this woman....)

i need a good defense wall any suggestions? my main concern is recovery and phazing. it will be covering a normal type

Years
hmmmm i start school monday....thats ****ing annoying(but it beats being at home with this woman....)

i need a good defense wall any suggestions? my main concern is recovery and phazing. it will be covering a normal type

Lol, excited to go back to school? :P

Well, Torterra is a good waller. It can be annoying if you know how to use it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
watch out because in that pair tourny me and mukka are going all out on you guys ;)

yes, through this tourney we may get a chance to prove our worthy-ness :D
and you guys better watch out, LOL
but yh good luck to those who are in it and hope we all do well, which is impossible since only one will win xD

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
arnt we missing a few ppl for the war

angela ect?

What your not missing me, I have been here every day for the last week, I just don't always post because pc lags on me so much,,, if you need to reach me my aim is angela1992123,,,, can someone give me a link to my war opponent?

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
What should I nickname

Swampert
Blissey
Salamence
Gengar
Lucario
Gyarados

Denzer

Why so serious?