• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Kicked lucaslucario's ass. He got an unimaginable amount of hax (crit Hyper Beam, crit CC, paralysis from Thunder, TWICE) and I still 5-0'd him. He could only kill my Vaporeon with a Crit Close Combat

Plus, his Lucario did 33% with Close Combat to my Medicham ROFL. Nub

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Lol I owned him likes 1239183 times on shoddy.

one time I told everybody to come to my battle to watch him get swept by Octillery :D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Lol, guess he can't say anything can he? I still can't believe he's a guardian on the EDC.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Lol who hasnt xD
    He was swept by my Octillery :D

But alot people have.... owelzz

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'll face him with my UU team. I will litterally die of laughter (not really) but crack up if I beat him 5-0 or something.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • He just challenged he to a battle. I don't think I'll 6-0 him (I haven't been battling a lot lately and I've gotten a little rusty) but I'll definately kill him.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    He doesnt EV train and he uses moves like Hyperbeam and Fly
    And he doesnt know Physical from Special moves.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    BTW if anyone wants a Pokemon Ill breed it for them and try to get the best IVs I can. :)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I know. He used Hyper Beam on Roserade. Rofl. Then instead of using Psychic he used Thunder Bolt with his Gardevoir.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hay thar, I need a partner for the tournament that Syaoran is hosting. PM me if you want to be my partner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back