• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
i like wifi but the fact that my wifi always DCs so i never get to end a battle T_T

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
not spam, this is the clans record: we have rocketed at the start, lets see if we can continue this, and continue to grow as a clan :]

a loc bk beat neji, me? i beat WK! :P sorry WK, i had to type that...:nervous:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
oh i meant he beat neji, then i said me? in a sense of who did i beat?

...ok we're starting to spam again, sorry for starting it guys :P

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
Years
He didnt say that....
He said that he beat WK

I dont know if i beat WK
DCed when i had 2 pokemon and he had 1

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
gotcha, well we don't really need battling as of now, but later when a war starts again, UM you better be here! XD

@loc: ya never know sometimes im left with one poke and sweep 3, and end up winning, but you may have also won considering it was 2 vs. 1 now im just repeating what you said :P

EDIT: this is me checking out for the rest of the day, hopefully not, stay active and don't spam ;]

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
wow this place is up in running sry didnt wake up early i can do wifi test battles. im not good a shoddy so i prefer wifi if you need shoddy battle ask owa(one winged angel)

edit:just notice i have nintai banners up =O ill replace it with the awsome banners you made owa

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
he he he thanks well im doing story mode of d/p right now. im kinda upset i started my game over its very boring. hey is shody working now?

the PC shoddy is not working :(
but you can use the official shoddy server which is working :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
of course you can join :)
im sure one_wing will let you in :D

what are you sorry abt? it wasnt totally your fault =S even though you cuold have prevented it :)

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
Years
of course you can join :)
im sure one_wing will let you in :D

what are you sorry abt? it wasnt totally your fault =S even though you cuold have prevented it :)

I could have, but I asked two others mods But I asked blueberry first... Stupid me...

I would like to join.

Man how could this happen. Blueberry and me have hated each other for a long time now, so I will try to be her friend.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
I could have, but I asked two others mods But I asked blueberry first... Stupid me...

I would like to join.

Man how could this happen. Blueberry and me have hated each other for a long time now, so I will try to be her friend.

*test battles* you in you score is... na/5 congrats ;) thats equalvent to 4/5..lol but if you want a real test battle let me know it would make you offically in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back