• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I always hated T-tar. Someone shed some light on this clan. Is this the best here? Or is there a better clan. I'm not the best battler out there, but I ain't new to this game . <(^_-)>

In the words of Mortal Kombat, I want to "Test Your Might" with whoever I have to battle to join. May someone kindly show me rules to get in?

You're obviously defected. And you must be out of your mind if you expect us to tell you whether or not this is the best clan or not. Either join, or test others. It's up to you.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    PBR isn't the best place to battle. It usually has nubs who use Ubers.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Yea, I rented PBR and did 10 battles
    All of them had Rayquaza, Mewtwo or Dialga/Palkia in the teams

Kamikaze Kidd

Pulse, the Prince of Paralysis
    Years
    There are some expereinced players there also. But yes, legendaries may be a problem. But a good pokemon player can handle them, right? Mike, I hate Weavile!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    kamikaze kidd please try not to spam or page...same for you t tar though that wasnt really spaming ^^.

why dose everyone say "the clan" is the best...in my opion they arent (even though i was with the old clan and lost to about everyon) i think we prove we are better with war.....well thats if yall arent scared.

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    Dude that battle was awsome lets give a hand to weavile who took out a entire team.

Anyways how do I become a elite member does anyone think I am ready?

Edit: And The Clan could have kicked are @$$ in a war.

The thing the had that we don't is a ture leader...Okami

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    kamikaze kid please leave the clan at once if you have nothing productive to say as im sure most of us could beat you, anyways gotcha bigwolve :] er magmaman35 :P

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    I think its time i resigned. There is a perfectly good reason why. I will miss you guys and if you guys still want favors I dont mind helping(as most of you are my friends) my resigning will reap more rewards for this clan just wait and see what I mean.

its been fun and real but my time to leave is now.

promise me one thing though, promise me you guys will grow and thrive, there will be a storm coming you guys way and I want you all to be at your best when it hits

-goodbye for now

~Mystery

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Good bye my friend Mystery. Your the one who told me to come here. If it weren't for you I would never have known about here. Hope you can return soon.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    yep. me and my friends have decided to make a clan. after i give the signal we will have a war. that way we keep you guys VERY BUSY. wars are very predutive ways to keep clans busy.

o how i miss celestic............

i want there to be three top tier clans.

you guys
    us
    and the clan

just hang in there
    and towa keep them nimble.

my friends are tough, i believe you all have met crimson

so have fun untill the grand event comes(if towa agrees)

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    wtf *cries* good luck mystery, really sad your leaving but i guess its for the best...

all i have to say is when we go to war... first round is me vs you, you can count on it ;) i got ways to make it happen

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    :\ cyz you mystery...wait no, you can't make a new clan, the staff wont let you, the mods don't want anymore clans here on PC, but i'll take you of the list for now, and RRC will forever thrive, when i leave PC i will hand it to someone i trust and know will do a good job with its power, this clan will live as long as PC does :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back