• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
Years
  • Okay, this is preposterous. Basically all of you are arguing that "hey you 'insulted' me i punch you back" and "OMG WAR". If you all haven't noticed, this is stupid and immature, and basically nothing can be achieved by "GOING TO WAR" or so you all speak.

Are you all suggesting that we should make this evolve into a dictatorship and punish treason as well as "go to war" with other clans which will not achieve anything, you don't even get to take over the other clan or some crap like that.

"oh hai my clan member is better than you suck it" is not a good way to defend allegations, and truth to be told is extremely immature and does not help an argument in any way. Stop jumping on rumours.

I've had it with this. I'm leaving this establishment.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Okay, this is preposterous. Basically all of you are arguing that "hey you 'insulted' me i punch you back" and "OMG WAR". If you all haven't noticed, this is stupid and immature, and basically nothing can be achieved by "GOING TO WAR" or so you all speak.

Are you all suggesting that we should make this evolve into a dictatorship and punish treason as well as "go to war" with other clans which will not achieve anything, you don't even get to take over the other clan or some crap like that.

"oh hai my clan member is better than you suck it" is not a good way to defend allegations, and truth to be told is extremely immature and does not help an argument in any way. Stop jumping on rumours.

=D Aquilae! *gets trampled by security*

It's all DeoTheDemolisher, he gave us a clan that's not even on RRC. Unless he meant Ikusa, which he spelt completely wrong.

DeoTheDemolisher

Be Aware Of What You Wish For
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    Ok well first of all
    One of the members insulted the RRC by saying they are better than us and that the RRC is fu**ed up.
    im just saying that we need to prove people like that wrong. Nothing personal just to shut them up is what i want.

the clan isnt on the PC

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Ok well first of all
    One of the members insulted the RRC by saying they are better than us and that the RRC is fu**ed up.
    im just saying that we need to prove people like that wrong. Nothing personal just to shut them up is what i want.

the clan isnt on the PC

Post the link to the clan.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Ok well first of all

the clan isnt on the PC

Then WHY you would start comotion? It isn't on PC. It's not important.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Next time, post the actual post in which they said it.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'll ban you? What? I really don't care. Drop it, he's retarded.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Okay, this is preposterous. Basically all of you are arguing that "hey you 'insulted' me i punch you back" and "OMG WAR". If you all haven't noticed, this is stupid and immature, and basically nothing can be achieved by "GOING TO WAR" or so you all speak.

aww come on i still need to battle u b4 i go
    i only have a few more days

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    guys guys, we need to get ourselves together.
    now Aquilae, please get your match done please :)
    and then we could continue with the selection process for our Advanced member.

and Deo, you made a useless comment that disturbed the clan and has brought trouble here.
    I personally respect the Ikasu Clan since i was in Mike previous clan until Apostle's fury closed it.
    So RRC was another clan to continue the previous clan but mike didnt want that, but still it doesnt mean we should hate them, and they havent insulted this clan.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Wow,
    Thats why you should stop drinking soda and only drink Gatorade, Vitamin Water, and Water like me :D

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Lol, And everyone should be celebate!

Idk I just felt like posting that, Im going outside now..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back