• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
  • My last gaming purchase was Sonic: Lost World. I've gotten through about half of the game, and have been playing it in conjunction with Pokemon Y. I'd say it was worth the buy, although sometimes the levels get a bit repetitive.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • You seriously buy something each week? o.O

Man, you must have...money to burn.

Nope, I'm actually quite poor. I only get $10 every Saturday from my mom. I've only been able to afford the games I bought thanks to SwagBucks.

All I have to do is watch videos and fill out surveys on their site, and they reward me with points. After I earn enough points, I trade them in for an Amazon gift card. It's all free too, I don't even have a credit/debit card or bank account.

I usually wait until I have $35+ though, so I qualify for free shipping (Amazon used to have $25+ free shipping until October 2013).

Years
  • Bought the first DARK SOULS from Target yesterday.
    Bought SOUTH PARKs TRUTH STICK from EB Games today.
    Hundred dollars I don't want back.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Replays has had a copy of Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for a while, so I finally picked it up yesterday. I really wanted this game as a kid because I loved Crystal Shards, so after I finish Triple Deluxe, I'll find out if if lives up to that hype. :)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I too have just picked up my copy for Mario Kart 8. See you later PC! Maybe I'll log back in a week or so, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I've recently bought Skyrim (yeah I know, kinda late) and Bravely Default, both of which I enjoy greatly!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I bought Harvest Moon: Animal Parade today! :) I also got a free Mario Kart 8 poster and an Yveltal keychain.

Yukari

Nope, I'm actually quite poor. I only get $10 every Saturday from my mom. I've only been able to afford the games I bought thanks to SwagBucks.

All I have to do is watch videos and fill out surveys on their site, and they reward me with points. After I earn enough points, I trade them in for an Amazon gift card. It's all free too, I don't even have a credit/debit card or bank account.

I usually wait until I have $35+ though, so I qualify for free shipping (Amazon used to have $25+ free shipping until October 2013).
    Wait, that actually works! :o

I recently bought Plants vs Zombies. Well... I didn't buy it so much as I got it for free off Origin.

Years
  • I bought Conception II for the 3DS today! I've heard mixed reviews about it, but a friend whose interests are similar to mine got it and loves it, so I decided I'd give it a shot at some point!

Years
  • Immediately bought Atelier Escha & Logy and Tales of Graces F last night as soon as I found out about the PSN store flash sale XD Thinking about buying the DLCs for Drakengard 3 as well.

Back