• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • With Tales of Graces f or Symphonia?

I always had the idea that generally digital versions are supposed to be cheaper since you're not getting a tactile copy, but that doesn't seem to be the case with some games :c
    Symphonia, since the Chronicles version on PS3 gives you both the original game and the sequel that came out for Wii. (Although you can buy them separately on PSN, if you want... which is a good idea because Symphonia 2 isn't anywhere near as good.)

The Tales games go on sale a lot on PSN. The digital versions do often go a lot cheaper than hard copies.
    What? D: Isn't that only available in Japan at the moment? You lucky duck!
    Yep. n_n My 3DS is Japanese just so I can play the imports that I'm too impatient to wait for in English hahaha.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • My last purchase was Kirby: Triple Deluxe for 3DS. Pretty normal Kirby game. The newly-added powerups are all absolutely awesome. My new favourite ability is bell. The only flaw is it reinforces a common fear in small children. There is a circus level... It has very disturbing music... The entire level is populated by ghosts, clowns, and (for some reason) ninjas.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Oh god. I bought Bravely Default and Devil Survivor: Overclocked even though I told myself I wouldn't buy anything else until I was done with what I had already! There goes that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I bought A Link to the Past for SNES! Going to sell my GBA version now, since I'm not that big into ALTTP, plus I have Four Swords downloaded on my 3DS (that I still need to play...it was free though!). My sister also bought Super Metroid. We're going to go to our grandmother's this weekend and play the hell out of'em. >:)

Years
  • And yet another transaction via the credit card on the PSN Store ;; I should stop buying games soon...But I bought Drakengard 3, and FFXIV: ARR both for the PS3; already have the PC version for the latter, but have no decent PC to play on!

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I grabbed Rogue Legacy because it's $4.99 right now on Humble Bundle's store, and a friend suggested it to me. I was disappointed with the description though. I already know what it's like to be dyslexic.
    Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be dyslexic? Now you can!
    And yet another transaction via the credit card on the PSN Store ;; I should stop buying games soon...But I bought Drakengard 3, and FFXIV: ARR both for the PS3; already have the PC version for the latter, but have no decent PC to play on!

Don't feel so bad. I've added about 30 games to Steam in the past month or so, and I've got my eye on two more bundles, 10 games each.
    I have no idea what this 'addiction' is everyone keeps talking about..
    emot-airquote_zpsc26acefa.gif

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I recently re-bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf from the eShop since I seemed to have misplaced my physical copy at Christmas. Other than that I haven't made any gaming purchases recently; Mario Kart 8 isn't too far away though. ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Just bought a Game Boy Pocket yesterday! It's silver, like the one I lost as a kid. :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • This has been a busy buying weekend.

Spoiler:

Bought this Friday.

Spoiler:

Bough these today at the flea market for 12 dollars. Managed to knock the price down from the 20 that he had it set at for the 3. Pleased with myself.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Here's what I picked over the weekend. (And what I paid for it)

i1vrYR4.jpg

I'm happiest about getting that copy of IS. I had three copies of it already, but two were loose carts and the other the E release. ($15)

2nd copy of SMT IV as well, both collectors editions. The box on this one isn't in the greatest shape, but everything was included so it was worth it. ($20)

2nd of SRT OG Saga too, although this one was actually complete. I bought the game and soundtrack a couple years back, but it was missing the outer box. ($25)

I already had a copy of PXZ as well, although it was a sealed limited edition that I decided to keep sealed. Got this to have a open copy that I could play, and because it was cheap. ($10)

Lastly, Pokemon Y. Figured I might as well complete the set. ($15)

Last edited:
    Back