• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • Since I've been enjoying Code Veronica so far, I decided to go ahead and purchase some other RE games. I bought the Resident Evil GC remake and RE2 and 3 for the Dreamcast as well.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Shovel Knight. Very Good Game. $15 on 3ds/WiiU E-Shop and Steam Platform.

Your character uses a shovel to attack and dig up treasure. Having lots of fun so far.

It just came out a few days ago. Here is a review.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Shovel Knight is on 3DS eShop? Didn't know that! I've heard good things, so I'll have to check it out now that I know it's accessible to me. Anyway, I just bought Animal Crossing: City Folk! Late to the party since there's no more wifi for the Wii though. :( Oh well.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • And this guy says he doesn't have much money =D.

Man, is there a week when you don't buy anything? =D

I only earn around $40-$50 monthly myself :). I get the rest from very generous RL friends ;).

I hope to get a job and/or qualify for social security soon though, so I don't have to depend on them for money anymore (and also to pay them all back).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Most recent game I bought would be Mario Kart 8; got to try this game out while I was in my cousin's house at California, and decided to drop at some GameStop and grab a copy of it on my way home. So far, I'm loving it, and am spending a couple of hours every day playing. My wi-fi isn't working right now, sadly, so I can't go online; when it goes back up, I'll hop on as soon as I'm able. I'm really looking forward to doing some balloon battles and coin runners; those are extremely fun! Would participate in grand prix, too, but just not as much.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Few days late, but I might as well list everything I got during the summer sale.

7 Days to Die
    Aces of the Galaxy
    Astebreed
    Battlefield 2 + Expansions
    Banished
    Divinity: Dragon Commander
    Dead Space 2
    DLC - Agarest Generations of War
    DLC - Borderlands 2
    DLC - Saints Row IV
    DLC - State of Decay
    Gigantic Army
    Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
    Ikaruga
    L.A. Noire Complete
    Planetary Annihilation
    Plague Inc: Evolved
    Ravaged - Zombie Apocalypse
    Race the Sun
    Rogue Legacy
    Serious Sam Complete Pack
    Strike Vector
    Valve Complete Pack

Years
  • Since last time, I think I've purchased Atelier Ayesha, and Battle Princess of Arcadias online on the PSN store. I think I'm going to stop buying games for a good while since I've spent nearly $500 on the OnePlus One...

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • I bought Payday 2 earlier this week. I was really impressed with how clean and realistic it was. And by realistic, I mean I accidentally shot a pistol that wasn't silenced and alerted everyone within a mile radius.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I bought Payday 2 earlier this week. I was really impressed with how clean and realistic it was. And by realistic, I mean I accidentally shot a pistol that wasn't silenced and alerted everyone within a mile radius.

It's amazing how you fire off one shot and everyone can hear it for miles, or if you walk 4 feet in front of a rent-a-cop your cover is automatically blown.

But if you break in through the window that's maybe 5 feet away from the customers and start a power drill on the safe that beeps horrifically loud every 30 seconds when it dies again, no one hears a thing. They just go about their day.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I've bought so many games that I've yet to play. Hell I can't even remember them all but if I limit to just what I've bought on Steam recently then the games are: Bastion; Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition; I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream; Tomb Raider; The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition.

Lol the sales were a little too enticing I'll admit :P

Years
  • I recently purchased a Capcom Essentials box for the PS3 that has Super Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 6, Devil May Cry 4, Dead Rising 2, and Megaman 10 on it ($30), as well as Tales of Xilia ($30). Kind of had to make my copy of MLB 12 The Show less lonely as it was my only PS3 game for about a week. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I just bought the original Animal Crossing and Crash Bandicoot Warped today! The latter is my first PS1 game. :3

Back