• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    A week ago I bought Pokemon X and Y, and just yesterday I bought Tomodachi Life and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Having fun with those games so far, but I still need to think of a town name for AC, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Did the BOGO deal at Best Buy today. They were like...totally sold out of games, so I had to order them instead. I ordered Tomodachi Life and Pokemon X. I already have the latter, but figured I'd get it for my boyfriend and knock out his birthday present a few months early! Aren't I a good girlfriend? :D

Years
  • So, uh... I went a bit overboard buying games on Saturday.

I came home with the following:

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Wii)
    Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
    Ace Attorney Investigations (DS)
    BlazBlue Continuum Shift II (3DS)
    Project X Zone (3DS)

Now watch as they sit unplayed for months, whoops.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    So, uh... I went a bit overboard buying games on Saturday.

I came home with the following:

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Wii)
    Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
    Ace Attorney Investigations (DS)
    BlazBlue Continuum Shift II (3DS)
    Project X Zone (3DS)

Now watch as they sit unplayed for months, whoops.

Probably, but Backlog Simulator is the best game. Well worth playing.

I'm super pro at it myself.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Took advantage of the BOGO deal from BestBuy and after a grueling experience at Wal-Mart, got Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Bravely Default!

Sir Codin

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition (WII U)
    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (WII U)

Been trying to get more games for my brand-spanking new Wii U.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • Oh, I mistook it... (You still need bigger HDD anyways =D 160GB isn't enough =D)

160GB is enough HDD space if I delete the "game data" after I complete a game. I don't see the point in keeping game data for games that I will never re-play.

I was originally planning to upgrade the HDD months ago, but even $50 is still too pricey for me, especially since I also need to start saving money for a $270 250GB Xbox 360 E and a $325 32GB Wii U, in addition to buying the $21 replacement PS3 laser lens so I can play my PS3 games again.

I realize you're trying to help me though, so I thank you for that, my friend :).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Around month ago I bought two more copies of Terraria on Steam, one went to my internet friend and one is still waiting in my inventory as a gift.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I just ordered these three games from Amazon for $41.43 total :).

Hitman: Absolution (PS3) - $13.52 New
    Max Payne 3 (PS3) - $13.56 New
    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3) - $14.35 New

Years
  • Okay, so I bought a bunch of games at Half-Price Books over the weekend, as well as some game guides.

They are the following:

Command & Conquer Generals Deluxe Edition. Bought this to go along with the other copy I had so I could do local multiplayer with some people I know eventually.
    Spoiler:

NFL Head Coach. Kind of a game I've been wanting to try for a while.
    Spoiler:

The Settlers: Rise of an Empire. Figured I'd give it a try.
    Spoiler:

Combo Civ III Complete & Civ IV Complete. Got it because with my favorite games, it's always nice to have backup copies to use in the event of wanting either local multiplayer with more than 3 or 4 people (previously were 2 copies of III complete in the house and 3 copies of Civ IV Complete/Civ IV BtS in the house).
    Spoiler:

Titan Quest. Basically plays like Diablo, and it's fun.
    Spoiler:

And then we move onto the game guides I bought.

Brady Games Tales of Vesperia Guide
    Spoiler:

Brady Games Soul Calibur II Guide
    Spoiler:

Prima Mario Kart Double Dash Guide
    Spoiler:

Prima Super Smash Brothers Brawl Guide
    Spoiler:

Gotta add to my ever growing collection of game guides that sit unused!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I have just purchased Siesta Fiesta, Colors! 3D, SKYPEACE, Harmoknight and Bike Rider DX2: Galaxy from Nintendo 3DS's eShop.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops for PS3 at Target because it was dirt cheap and bundled with a headset (which is something I currently do not have for my PS3). Paid $12.99 plus tax for it. Not opened it yet to play it, though.

Back