• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I ordered a copy of Pokemon Conquest the other day. First time ordering anything online with my credit card. Strange thing is that it came today, but they said that it would arrive anywhere between Sept. 16th and Sept 22nd, so that was nice.

Waiting on the North American release of Smash Bros 3DS......

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Mario Kart 8, because it came as a bundle with my Wii U. :) But I wanted to get it anyways, because Link in a Mercedes! lmao

except stupid dumb DLC not out until november uguu

Years
  • Just downloaded Kid Icarus Uprising for the 3ds.

Not sure which games to preorder for the holiday so I can have them early, or wait until Christmas to have it gifted at no expense to me.

Preordered:
    MK8 DLC Packs
    Hyrule Warriors
    Smash Bros 3DS

Will Preorder:

Smash Bros Wii U
    Pokemon Sapphire
    Spoiler:

Potential Christmas List:
    Persona Q
    Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric
    Bayonetta 2
    Wiimotes/Procontroller

Yeah, I'm 22, but until I have children, or until my parents get grandchildren, I get to pretend that I'm still a spoiled kid during Christmas, and the rest of the year I have to work and pay rent/bills like a normal person.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Today I went and picked up the second of the games that I had preordered. The game I picked up was Thearhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call. Interestingly enough, it is the fourteenth game I have bought for 3DS, if only counting physical games. It even came with a remix selections CD, but the CD only has five songs on it.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I picked up Deus Ex: HR the other day. That was really exciting until my video card's drivers popped my little bubble. Apparently they're too up-to-date to run it right. I don't wanna roll back my drivers for one game, so I'm just gonna whine about the white flashing instead.

Also grabbed the FEAR bundle from Bundle Stars. It's all of it -- games 1-3 and their DLC -- though I'm just happy about getting the base games since I missed the HB bundle forever ago.

Lastly, not exactly a personal purchase, but exciting nonetheless! Someone gifted me a copy of Outlast. :3 I'm really excited to hide in lockers.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I picked up Deus Ex: HR the other day. That was really exciting until my video card's drivers popped my little bubble. Apparently they're too up-to-date to run it right. I don't wanna roll back my drivers for one game, so I'm just gonna whine about the white flashing instead.

I didn't even know that was possible.{D:} And isn't Deus Ex: HR not even that old?

Dustmop

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I didn't even know that was possible.{D:} And isn't Deus Ex: HR not even that old?

Haha, I've had this problem a few times now. Risen didn't like my current drivers, either! And nope, it's not that old. It's the Director's Cut, from 2013.

Apparently there was a hotfix for the white flashing on DX:HR, specifically, on the 337.something Nvidia drivers, so they acknowledged it was a problem. But it would seem that there's no remedy for it on the current 340.52 drivers. :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I got a 3DS redeem code for Mighty Gunvolt from someone on Twitter.

So... not a purchase, really. But, I'm going to count it as I had to "redeem" it to get it, which is kinda like paying?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2015
    I got Ys Memeories of Celceta. Never played any of the Ys games before but it looks pretty neat. I also paid of Smash so wooooh

Dustmop

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Origin finally listed Dead Space 2 on sale again. Just barely caught it seeing as they don't really announce their sales, haha.

It was $6, and while I've seen it cheaper elsewhere, I've finally decided I needed to take the plunge. I have 1 and 3 for PC, but I've never even finished the first one because I had a hole in my collection.
    Besides, this is the perfect time of the year to run through the Dead Space games. :)

Years
  • Last week I bought Super Smash Bros. for the 3ds, and I also pre-ordered Pokemon Alpha Sapphire at the same time. I actually found it hard to believe, but those were my first 2 gaming purchases of 2014, even though we're already into October. Usually I'll pick up a game every other month, but nothing really caught my eye this year until Smash Bros.

Back