• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Lot of Squeenix games on sale in the Humble Store, so I picked up a few things.

- Final Fantasy III

- Thief

- Quantum Conundrum

- Murdered: Soul Suspect - I know the reviews have been terrible and the fact that they can offer it for 70% off so soon after its release is a huge red flag, but I have been following the development of this game for so long I just have to know what makes it so terrible, and I'm still pretty interested in the plot. I hear the story is the least disappointing part of it.

Also, not a Squeenix, but Hatoful Boyfriend is 9 bucks and I'm so tempted to get it, it looks hilarious. I don't know if I can justify spending 9 dollars on a pigeon dating simulator though, I think I'll sleep on that one.

Years
  • Target Canada was having a massive sale in games last weekend so I picked up Beyond: Two Souls, Skyrim Legendary Edition, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and Rayman Legends all for $50.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Today I bought two new games, one used game, and preordered another game. The the two new games I bought were for the 3DS. The first of the two being Super Mario 3D Land. The second one, Tomodachi Life, I randomly decided to buy. The used game I bought was a PSP game. That game being Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier. The game that I preordered was Assassin's Creed Rogue for Xbox 360.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Steam doesn't tell me anything anymore. =p The Geneforge collection is 80% off, only $4 for 5 games. I'm just glad I was looking at my wishlist since 80% off apparently isn't enough to warrant an email from Steam anymore. Pfft.

Also nabbed Insurgency. I've been playing it through Boyfriend's library ('cause we share) but I felt bad not personally supporting the devs, especially since I've got the most hours on that. Go figure.

Denarvi

Alchemist
    Years
  • Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii earlier this week. Got persuaded by a friend to play it and loving it.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I just picked up Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition on PSN for $8 via my boyfriend's account, because he has PlayStation Plus and Plus members had an amazing deal for it recently.

Years
  • Bought MH3U recently. It' similar to MHP3 (some hunting grounds are in both games, though most have undergone some change in MH3U) but there are new monsters, armor, weapons and two different villages.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I just snagged Bayonette for $10 at my local second-hand shop yesterday so... there's that!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Bought Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag on the Xbox Live Marketplace a couple of days ago, took me long enough to finally save up for this one.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I bought Persona 4 this past Saturday and an eShop card today, if that counts.

Years
  • Just bought Persona 3 Portable, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and Vagrant Story from the PlayStation Store.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • Muramasa Rebirth
    Anarchy Reigns
    Gundam Breaker
    Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Seed Destiny
    Criminal Girls: INVITATION
    Bravely Default

I am currently playing Gundam Breaker on my Vita and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on my PS3.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • The most recent games I bought were two used games for Xbox 360. I bought them yesterday. The two games I bought were Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II. So now I have all of the main Assassin's Creed game that have come out so far. Course I also bought a new Xbox 360 controller to replace one that stopped working completely.

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
  • Picked up Tales of Xillia 2. Copies of the Day One Edition were still available and it doesn't seem right to not make a pair with my Xillia 1, doesn't it? That and I'm far too good at spending money.

Also, I preordered Dangan Ronpa 2 earlier this week. Which comes out about a week later than the rest of the world because--oh, I don't know. The same thing happened with the first one.

Back