• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

TY

Just bought the expansion of C&C: Red Alert 3 named Uprising aswell as C&C 4: Tiberian Twilight to see if its as bad as i predicted... both were fairly cheap :3

Years
The following cost me just shy of $70 on Steam within the past couple of weeks:
-Assassin's Creed III
-The Basement Collection
-The Binding of Isaac
-BioShock
-BioShock Infinite
-Final Fantasy VII
-Jet Set Radio
-Portal
-Shelter
-Sonic Hits Collection March 2012 (includes Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic CD, Sonic Generations, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic 4 Episode 2, Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing, and Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing: Transformed)
-Super Meat Boy
-Tomb Raider I
-Tomb Raider VI

Can I shop or what?

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I bought Touch My Katamari last week, cuz I really wanted to play it and I needed to start my Vita collection! Then I bought Chrono Cross on PSN, because I really wanted to play it again and my disks are like a thousand miles away.

Before that, though, I found a ridiculously cheap copy of Ducktales 2 for NES at a local second-hand shop. I've never run into a find quite like that one before, and I'll likely not do it again. Still! I'm happy about it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The last game that I bought was Pikmin 3 (at last), but I have yet to play it. I dunno, I think my soul is consumed by Fire Emblem.. at the moment, and I'm trying to finish 100% of Super Mario 3D World.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Devil Survivor Overclocked, Long Live the Queen, Attack of the Friday Monsters, A Link Between Worlds, XCOM: Enemy Within, Super Mario 3D World, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, a slew of other Steam games, Mighty Switch Force U, Earthbound, Megaman X, and whatever could fit on my 16GB Vita card thanks to PS+...

...And the sad thing about it is, I've only played those games for a short time, some of which I haven't played at all. Most of my time has been spent on a partially translated Inazuma Eleven 3 :/

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2023
A ton of games from the Steam sale. I've had a Steam account for 2 years but I ended up spending a good $80-100 this time around for some reason. Let me see if I can remember which games--

Divinity: Dragon Commander
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Europa Universalis IV
Rogue Legacy
Final Fantasy VII and VIII
The Witcher 2
The Stanley Parable
M&B Warband
Sins of a Solar Empire

The only ones I've really played so far are The Stanley Parable, XCOM, Rogue Legacy, and Divinity, unfortunately, and the only one I'm finished with is TSP. This is all throughout December, I should mention. Also got a couple games for Christmas I need to play (Mario 3D World and Zelda ALBW).

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I bought these all recently (or some my parents did for me :3)
- Skyrim (PS3)
- Ni no Kuni (PS3)
- Last of Us (PS3)
- Devil Survivor 2 (DS)
- Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
- Wind Waker HD (Wii U)

whelp, looks like this is all I'll be doing for a while.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
I recently got Mario Kart 7 (:
Also got Left4Dead2, but that was free on steam.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just found a copy of Dokapon Kingdom (Wii) at one of my local Gamestop stores. Might be just the disc, but definitely saves me some money, as the game is going for $60+. Also bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley, and Pandora's Tower.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
My mom just bought me these two video games from Amazon for my birthday :).

1.) Deadpool (PS3) - $31.99 New
2.) Saints Row the Third: The Full Package (PS3) - $22.35 New

I won't get to play them until my birthday (January 18) though. I'll be turning 25 years old.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Before I go on, I have really weird tastes and I am mainly a PC gamer.

Well, to make a long list brief...

FTL: Faster Than Light (steam) which is definitely one of my favorite games to play now!
Supreme Commander 2 which has me reminiscent of The Command & Conquer Series and matches are fun especially when playing with others.
Sonic's All Star Racing Transformed. My Brother loves this game and just playing it with him makes it all the better as well.
LOTR: War In The North
Skyrim
Fallout Series (Which is one of my favorites as well)
Saint's Row 4

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Bought Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D for 30 Euros used, as well as Picross DS for 5 euros, which is really awesome, as its really not available widely.

Frokage

The legendary curse
Years
I asked money from all my family members for my 18th birthday because I've always wanted to waste a huge sum of money in a gamestore without feeling guilty one bit.. And so I eventually did! Haha
Gotta tell you, the look on the employees face when I stacked a bit over forty games (Only a few >2 y/o releases and the others were at least released two years ago or earlier) on the counter. He even thought it was a joke at first and told me to put back the games I didn't want. Lmao

But yeah, to keep it on topic, I should say that I came back with way too many games to mention all at once here, but a few of them are:
-Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 xbox 360
-Borderlands 2 xbox 360 (and yes, I do play online)
-Resident Evil 6 xbox 360
-Minecraft xbox 360 (C'moooon, this game is AWESOME)
-The 2 Walking Dead games xbox 360
-Darksiders 2 xbox 360
-Devil May Cry xbox 360
-Diablo III xbox 360
-Soulcalibur V xbox 360
-Assassin's Creed III & Black Flag
-Grand Theft Auto V
-The two remaining FF games I needed for my collection xbox 360
-Saints Row IV xbox 360

And ofcourse.. Pokémon Y for the 3DS (That I also bought in that gamestore on my birthday, lol)
Ofcourse, with so many new games it's hard to keep track of storylines and to complete them quickly, but I'm working on completing each game one by one at the moment. Minecraft's simply a game I bought for the ****s and giggles because it's hilarious to play with friends over and beer. Or two.
And then again, I said I wanted to waste a load of money without regretting it right? Well, not a single regret here! ;)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
All PS3

Minecraft
Battlefield 4 + Premium (Everyone moans about crashes. Game has ran PERFECT for me. Love it)
Fifa 14
GTA 5
CoD Ghosts. (Meh.)

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I just ordered Sleeping Dogs (PS3) from Best Buy for $15.99 New :D, I should be receiving the game sometime this weekend hopefully :).

Hopefully this game is as great as my friends say it is, I'm really looking forward to playing it.

Last edited:

TY

I just bought Metal Gear Rising on the PSN store for 50 Euro's

Back