• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 8, 2016
I am a fan of mmorpg. I spent much money buying Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3. oh, my money!

Last edited:
Years
Now that I have my debit card set up, I started browsing the Steam store and... there's not really anything I want. Not for the prices they're at now, anyway.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
In one week, I got Pocket Monsters Green, Sly Cooper, Jak II, Jak III, Ratchet and Clank, and Ratchet: Deadlocked. In one week, I've already bought more games this year than I did in the entirety of 2013. Great prices on all of them, too. So even though I've already bought more than I did last year, I've spent less on them combined.

And of course, needless to say, these past few days with all these games has been pretty awesome.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I recently got inFAMOUS 2 for Ps4 and it's been pretty fun. It got really hard at a point, though, cause I'm not much of a strategic person. I'm really just waiting for a little online fun. :D

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I recently got inFAMOUS 2 for Ps4 and it's been pretty fun. It got really hard at a point, though, cause I'm not much of a strategic person. I'm really just waiting for a little online fun. :D

inFAMOUS 2 for PS3, or you talking about inFAMOUS: Second Son for PS4?

(unless there's a way to play PS3 digital games on a PS4)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I bought an SD card today to play Project M on my Nintendo Wii, so I guess I spent $3 to get a game haha. :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Haven't bought any games recently. In fact, it's been quite some time. :(

But here's a great game that I got in November: Pokemon X!
$70 well spent. :3

Years
- Pokemon X (3DS, $39.99)
- Theatrhythm (3DS, $29.99)
- Bravely Default (3DS, $49.99, Pre-order)
- Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD (PS3, $44.99, Pre-order)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time (PSP)
Phantasy Star Portable 1/2 (PSP)
SMT IV Collectors Edition (3DS)
Radiant Historia (DS)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 (PC)

I try to stay away from games that put 'Simulator' in their name but this game reminded me a lot of one of my old favorites, Gearhead Garage. Looking at it's forums, many more people got the game for the exact same reason.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Recently, I've bought Super Mario 3D World. Haven't finished the story yet, but will in about a week or so. Along with that, I also got The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I had recently bought Luigi's Dark Mansion and Paper Mario Sticker Star for the 3DS. Unfortunately though, I've been really disappointed in the way both of them play. I was such a huge fan of Paper Mario 64 and Luigi's Mansion on the Gamecube, so it was a real downer to relive my childhood days.

Back