• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Sir Codin

Might and Magic 1 through 6. All in a $10 deal. Not bad
    Wizardry 8
    Ultima VII

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Got out of work early tonight so hopped over to my other workplace and bought a copy of The World Ends With You that I've been eyeballing for a while. :) Also picked up The Wolf Among Us for 360, so that'll be interesting seeing as I don't really play games like that often.

edit: Oh, and the night before, I picked up a World of Nintendo Diddy Kong figurine. :) He was only about $4 and really well made, so I thought why not! Plus, as you can see, I'm a fan. ;D

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Cthulhu Saves the World & Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe on Steam! Came to about $11 NZD, I think.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Bought a few more games this week.

Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord (PS3)
    Dead Space (PS3)
    Dragon Quest Swords (Wii)
    Jade Cocoon (PSX)
    Jade Cocoon 2 (PS2)
    Rune Factory 2 (DS)

Dead Space and Dragon Quest were only 10 bucks a piece. Tears to Tiara is really the only expensive game on the list because it's still relatively new. And I've always wanted to play the Jade Cocoon games since I heard the gameplay was similar to Pokemon.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I recently bought two games that happened to have discounts in the eShop at time of writing, and I have waited to download both of these two long before it. Both of these games that I bought are...

Mario Golf: World Tour (3DS)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Duel Carnival (3DS)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just got my hands on Kirby: Triple Deluxe while I was at Best Buy today, since I had two gift cards and wanted something to use one of them on (I almost got Smash alongside it, gah). I have not started playing it yet, but i'll have to get to it before long. Sounds like fun.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Yesterday I bought myself Shape Up for the Xbox One and surprisingly, it's a really fun fitness game. I was a little bit skeptical whether or not it would work the body's muscles, but it actually gave me a pretty damn good workout. Getting fit while getting achievements at the same time is the best of both worlds, eh?

Years
  • Not in the past month, but in december I bought...

• Bravely Default
    • Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

and I guess technically Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, but only because it came with that 3DS.

and then a short time before that I'd gotten Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

I beat GS, still working on BD and Mansion, haven't touched LoZ yet.

Years
  • A couple of days ago I bought Mario Golf: World Tour for the 3DS- which was the first game I bought with my own money in over a year (the only two games I bought last year were Alpha Sapphire and Smash Bros. 3DS, both with a gift card that I had). I liked the demo of it, and since I've got a pretty small 3DS collection, I figured I'd pick it up while it was on sale.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    The last game I bought was Fantasy Life. School work has been getting away, so I haven't been able to play that far into the game yet.

Bay

Years
  • Recently got myself To the Moon and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter from Steam. To the Moon was on sale on the weekend while The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is on sale now until February 13th (for a special Mystery genre deal haha).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII, because they were on sale together for a mere 52-cents. Tax-free even.

I think I could afford it.

Nevermind I have nothing to play them on at the moment

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Just bought Ocarina of Time 3D, but what the hell, man? I wasn't expecting physical copies of the game to be going for around $70 to $80 bucks. Then again, the inflated price is probably because Majora's Mask is coming and its rekindling a desire for OoT. You can get it off the eShop for 39.99, but I was always go for the physical copy if available. I wasn't even aware that the game has been out since 2011.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I bought Tom Clancy's Shadow Strike on the eShop because it was only $7. So far I'm not too impressed with it but I'm only on the third mission. It's hard to imagine buying this game at full price.

Back