• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and Hyrule Warriors for the Wii U. Downloading updates for Hyrule Warriors right now actually haha. Also I put 5 down on Yoshi's Wooly World

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I bought my PS3 last Friday and I'm super in love. <3 I also splurged a little more and bought Kingdom Hearts 2.5 even though I said I wasn't gonna, but with it being a used copy, getting my pro member discount, and my employee discount...couldn't pass it up. :>

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I just bought Life Is Strange and LOVED it so much (obviously).

My boyfriend bought the full season pass for me for Valentine's Day as well so I'm so excited to play the rest of the episodes!

^ I was kinda expecting to hate it, honestly.

Juno made it sound really good, but she also said the dialogue was really cringe and teen angst. So I had mixed feelings, haha. But that aside, I bought the first episode to try it because The Internet™ absolutely blew up about how great it was.. Aaand then I bought the complete season over on GMG for cheaps because I needed to have the rest of it. :pink_tongue:

Years
  • Today I did catch the eye of Ultimate NES Remix for the 3DS, and I have had thoughts of it, but ultimately didn't get it right away. It might be worth investing in to have something to just pull out, though.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Uhmm Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 and Resident Evil 2 for my PSP mostly (I enjoy a classic at night xD)

You'll absolutely love Red Dead Redemption. Has one of the best character developments for John Marston that I personally haven't experienced in a lot of other games. Make sure to set aside some time to play it because once you pick it up, you won't want to stop playing.

pkmin3033

GAME just shipped my Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart preorder...I probably still won't get it until Friday. Which kinda sucks, but as I'm still plugging away on Re;Birth 2 (which has to be left on overnight again...) it's not so bad. Might pick up some DLC tomorrow when the store is updated...it depends on what comes out. xD

Years
  • Picked up Magicite off steam yesterday with the original intent of playing it with someone else (and plus it was cheap, so I didn't mind too much).

Although I tried it myself to get a feel for it beforehand and hah I suck at it. :P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Not really a purchase by me, as I received it as a gift, but whatever:

I finally got Shovel Knight, Soundtrack included

Years
  • I splurged yesterday on a bunch of gaming stuff.

First up, Amiibos. Peach, Zelda, Sheik, and Sonic.
    Spoiler:

Next up, Mario Kart 7.
    Spoiler:

Thirdly, and most expensively, a PSVita and a 4GB memory card for it!
    Spoiler:

And to go with that Vita, Persona 4 Golden!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • I'm pretty excited, because I just got Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection for PS3. Can't wait to play it all, since it's one of my favorite series.

Other than that, picked up a copy of LOTR: War in the North and Gran Turismo 6. Now if only I could get some free time to play some of these...

Years
  • Bought a lot of games last Christmas like F1 2014, Outlast, The Forest and three days ago I bought Dragon Ball Xenoverse on Steam , so I have lots of games to occupy my time with. I'm mostly glad with the DB although it was expensive, but the gameplay is just magic.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • It's actually the only one they could find in the store, believe it or not. Their system said they had a 16GB in store, but they've tried to find that one several times and can only ever find the 4GB one apparently.
    Then you better import one =D 4GB is not nearly enough. Even 16GB is sometimes not enough from what I heard =D

Back