• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

pkmin3033

Btw, no English voice option :P
    Well, considering I watched Steins;Gate subbed...I can live with this. For once.

Also bought Shadowlord on Theatrhythm earlier. This was a cruel song on Extreme...it goes INSANE at the end. I was doing so well before that...

Yukari

I just pre-ordered the El Psy Kongroo Limited Edition of Steins;Gate on PS Vita. I don't typically buy LEs, but I loved the anime and it's not TOO expensive, all things considered. I think it's a sound investment, because I fully expect to love the game. Vita over PS3, because visual novels are much more at home on said console in my opinion. Plus...Metal Upa! <3
    I'm almost jealous of you. :|

Last edited:
    Years
  • I bought Elder Scrolls Online recently so I could play it with Juno and Wobbu whenever they get it. I haven't actually played it yet since the download is so huge, but it looks fun, especially with the relaunch.

Years
  • Ori and the Blind Forest. Been wanting to pick it up, but I wanted to actually finish something else first before I did so. Well, I finished something earlier today, so off I went to buy it.

I see myself getting into this game really fast.

Yukari

I picked up Bioshock Infinite and its Season Pass recently.

What have you done to me Sgt.Dustmop.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I picked up the Mighty Switch Forces and Shantae and the Pirates Curse for Wii U the other day as Wayforward games were on a sale. The MSF games were a couple of bucks each and Shantae was about $15. No idea why I hadn't check these out earlier as I'm a sucker for a platformer, but hey, better late than never. I've been hearing how great Wayforward are for a while now, but I dismissed it for whatever reason. These games are really good. Good music, nice art style, tight controls, pretty much everything you want in a platformer, even if they are a bit on the short side.

Years
  • Literally the last 4 games that I've bought with my own money were gifts for my boyfriend, which included: Bravely Default, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. But I recently received my Type-0 CE that he had pre-ordered back in January so there's that!

Years
  • I picked up Cities: Skylines on Steam earlier today, only to find out that my current computer struggled with it.

Got a bunch of stuff for less than $1 off of PSN's flash sale, too, but I don't remember what any of them were.

Years
  • I picked up Cities: Skylines on Steam earlier today, only to find out that my current computer struggled with it.

Got a bunch of stuff for less than $1 off of PSN's flash sale, too, but I don't remember what any of them were.

You not remembering what they were tells me you might be hoarding, haha. Though I'm also tempted to get a number of them simply because they're less than $1, but realistically, I probably won't play any of them except maybe Echochrome.

Years

• You not remembering what they were tells me you might be hoarding, haha. Though I'm also tempted to get a number of them simply because they're less than $1, but realistically, I probably won't play any of them except maybe Echochrome.

Well, I kinda was. Though I had $40 in PSN cards to spend, so I figured why not? One of them was Gravity Rush, now that I think about it.

And hoarding games is not abnormal for me, haha. My Steam library has been accumulating games far faster than I've been playing them.

Years
  • Well, I kinda was. Though I had $40 in PSN cards to spend, so I figured why not? One of them was Gravity Rush, now that I think about it.

And hoarding games is not abnormal for me, haha. My Steam library has been accumulating games far faster than I've been playing them.

Those Steam sales make it absolutely near impossible to not become a game hoarder, haha. I'm not much of a PC gamer simply because I have a MacBook so it wasn't built for that. Even then though, I've managed to buy a few during their sales that are compatible with OS X. I could only imagine what damage to my credit card that would be inflicted if I built a PC....

pkmin3033

I just picked up Battle Princess of Arcadias and Dungeon Hunter: Alliance in the Easter Sales on the PSN; two games I've wanted for a while but haven't purchased for various reasons. Not going to let them slip away from me this time, aha.

...of course, this scuppers my plans to buy Bloodborne, but I can still get Axiom Verge next week. xD

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I was able to purchase 3 games on Steam yesterday. ObsCure, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas, and Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut Delux Edition. I've been dying to play ObsCure for ages, and I've already had Rainbow Six: Vegas and Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, but I decided to purchase them again since my first copy of Rainbow Six: Vegas is scratched up beyond belief (I've played it way too much) and Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut was on sale for a dirt cheap price so I decided to buy it again and get the Delux Edition to also get the soundtrack.

Years
  • I just picked up Battle Princess of Arcadias and Dungeon Hunter: Alliance in the Easter Sales on the PSN; two games I've wanted for a while but haven't purchased for various reasons. Not going to let them slip away from me this time, aha.

...of course, this scuppers my plans to buy Bloodborne, but I can still get Axiom Verge next week. xD

Battle Princess of Arcadies, an enjoyable game if you like button mashing as much as I do, haha. Not to mention the pretty UI and that colour scheme c:

pkmin3033

...I caved. I bought Bloodborne. Well, technically I didn't buy it because I traded in a few games for it, but still. Hurrah? xD

Back