• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Yesterday, I bought the PSP version of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (I don't have a PSP, if that tells you how much I love the game) and an NES Advantage. I don't collect for NES, but I've never seen one in the store before and it was only $6 so...yeah. Thought it would be a nice novelty.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • My copy of Halo: The Master Chief Collection came in the mail today and finally 343 Studios patched the matchmaking problem that has been plaguing the game since the release. However, my Xbox One is almost out of internal memory so I can't install the game and play it until I buy some external memory.

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
  • Today I received my copy of ICO/Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection from Amazon!!! Yay :D I was hoping to find it in my local GAME store, with no success...out of stock in both new and preowned - apparently it's become a rare item to procure! So I was pleased I managed to snaffle one two days ago!
    I have a copy of Okami HD on PS3 on the way also :) It will be my first ever experience of the game!! And thirdly, I recently ordered Alpha Sapphire too, looking forward to getting into that ;)

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
  • Well, not physical purchases, but I recently got Castle of Illusion on PS3, The Fat Roles DLC for Fat Princess and a bunch of Pinball Tables on Pinball Arcade for Android :)

Years
  • I finally caved in and bought Shovel Knight yesterday morning.

...I can't believe I waited this long to buy it just because "oh I don't want to pay the money right now". I had a feeling I would love it and I really do. Oldschool feeling aw yeah.

pkmin3033

I just caved in and bought a crapton of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call DLC. Half my favourite tracks are DLC, and I've been itching to buy some for a while now. I purchased the following songs, for anyone curious:

- Hills of Radiant Winds
    - Song of Ancients
    - Vamo' Alla Flamenco
    - Kaine/Salvation
    - Liberi Fatali
    - Balamb Garden
    - Advent: One Winged Angel (why was this not a battle track originally?!)
    - Premonition
    - Shuffle or Boogie

Hovering over htoL#NiQ, because it's cheap and it looks interesting. I shouldn't...but I might.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I've started back at Uni again recently, so I wanted some good casual games for the train rides and was able to get Bit Trip Saga for $6.50 on the eShop and Ultimate NES Remix preowned for $23 from EB which is pretty good given the RRP over here was $50. It was a couple of weeks ago now, but I also got Majora's Mask which is probably about time given I never got it for the N64.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • - Playstation 2 Slim
    - Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
    - Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2
    I can't remember the prices of everything, but it all came out to around $100 shipped.
    I also bought Life is Strange on Steam for $5.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I finally caved in and bought Shovel Knight yesterday morning.

...I can't believe I waited this long to buy it just because "oh I don't want to pay the money right now". I had a feeling I would love it and I really do. Oldschool feeling aw yeah.

Yes-GIF_3.gif

You better tell me all the details of how much you love this game, because otherwise we aren't friends anymore.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Just got Rayman Origins and Halo: Spartan Assault from the marketplace after beating Assassin's Creed 4 today.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Just got Rayman Origins and Halo: Spartan Assault from the marketplace after beating Assassin's Creed 4 today.

Rayman Origins is an artistically beautiful game. The gameplay is good for the average gamer, as its really not too difficult, but I think you'll enjoy it to say the least. I'm assuming this is for Xbox One?

pkmin3033

My copy of Atelier Shallie just got shipped, so yay! Not that I can play it when it gets here unless I finish Escha & Logy in two days (which is probably do-able, but only if I forgo meals and sleep) but...eh, I'll toy with it :3

The urge to preorder the special edition of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is overwhelming...but £290 for a special edition is a bit much, even for a remote controlled Claptrap. xD

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Been super binging on Final Fantasy as of late... bought Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call on 3DS and pre-ordered FF Type-0 for that sweet sweet FFXV demo. Can't wait! Also getting a PS4 to actually play it on.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Rayman Origins is an artistically beautiful game. The gameplay is good for the average gamer, as its really not too difficult, but I think you'll enjoy it to say the least. I'm assuming this is for Xbox One?

It's for the 360. I had thoughts of getting a One for the Master Chief Collection and Rayman Legends along with Destiny but I've yet to see much more than that as far as games go.

Back