• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Bay

Years
    I made a last minute purchase on Steam and managed to pick up Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics, as well as Elder Scrolls Oblivion & Morrowind (GOTY editions), Witcher 1 & 2, Transistor, and Child of Light (w/ Golem's Plight dlc), all for $32.45.

(T-thanks based-Gaben)

On a semi-related note, I also ordered Accelerated C++(programming book) for about $21 when shipping was all said and done with.

I'd say I'm a pretty good shopper

I got myself Child of Light too on the Steam sale! :) I bought Transistor already when it was on sale around March, but the Steam summer sale's price was a couple dollars cheaper haha.

Besides Child of Light, also got myself Pokemon Battle Trozei from the eShop as I got some left over credit money. Was considering trying out Pokemon Shuffle, but I heard it's pretty much like Battle Trozei but without the free to play deal. Was feeling for a bejweled like puzzle game after playing several with my baby cousin, haha.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Bought a reproduction cart of FFV (English translated) for the SNES. Despite being the most overlooked of the main series titles, it's always been my favorite (along with FFIX). I played the badly translated FF Anthology version at that, so looking forward to giving this more faithful translation a playthrough.

JustDutch101

JustDutch101
    Years
    Elder Scrolls online on xbox one. Kinda overwhelmed by all of the content. I have been playing for days and I'm only around level 20. Alot of frustrating bugs. But I pre-ordered Halo 5 , so hyped for Halo!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Purchased Far Cry 4 today on PS4, and got the Limited Edition of it. Haven't played it yet, but seeing how I loved Far Cry 3 a lot, I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy number 4. I also pre-ordered Mirror's Edge: Catalyst today as well.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    For this year, i finally bought Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth as a gift for myself because of finally getting into thesis writing. Its been a blast so far, even though it may or may not be nowhere near as great as P3 or P4 but in my opinion, it has a charm on its own.

Also, speaking of Atlus related games, also bought in the 3DS SMT games 4 and Devil Survivor.

It may harm my credit limit but hey, I've been spending a lot of games since I got my 3DS from a friend months ago.

Purchases within this year:
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    Pokemon Y
    Pokemon White 2 (yep i was that desperate)
    [[ The first three were bought in months ago since I bought my friend's 3DS ]]

Persona Q
    Shin Megami Tensei 4
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Also saving up for Guilty Gear Xrd and definitely Persona 5

pkmin3033

I picked up Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, and Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (for £2.50!) in the Japanese game sale on PSN right now. It's probably the first time in my life that I'm thankful I already own most of the games on this that I'm interested in: I could have easily broken my wallet on this. I'm sorely tempted by the Ys titles on there...at £2.40 apiece it's very, verrrrry tempting. But my Vita backlog is now terrifying.

Also picked up Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 and Ar Nosurge Plus on Vita over the last couple of weeks...plus Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 last Thursday; arrived a day early. But seriously, just take my money, PSN.

pkmin3033

For some reason, I just bought Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure on 3DS...

...well, I tried the demo ages ago and I loved it to pieces, the OST is pretty damn good, my 3DS is collecting dust and I need something casual to play, my mother liked the look of it, and it was cheap. I've been meaning to buy it for ages. Now seemed like the right time.

I'm going to wake up tomorrow wondering what the hell I was thinking, haha.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Bought 2 games this week. First was Final Fantasy II for the PSP, which I wasn't even aware existed till a few days ago. I doubt there's much difference from the FF Origins version for the PSX, but I still kinda wanna play it again. The "leveling" system is broken, but I still found it to be a fun game (with an awesome OST)

Second game is Dragon Quest IX. I've been into everything DQ these last few weeks. Playing the Zenithian Trilogy atm, and DQIX has been a game that has interested me ever since it's release some years back.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Tetris DS got! 5 euros used, and the whole thing is near mint. Been waiting for this day, its easily the best Tetris game out there, and the rarest to boot as well.

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
    Tetris DS got! 5 euros used, and the whole thing is near mint. Been waiting for this day, its easily the best Tetris game out there, and the rarest to boot as well.
    Ah, Tetris, always a favourite {:3}

A couple of days ago, I bought The Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon for PS3 - An older one I know, but I love my Spyro games (my first foray being Gateway To Glimmer, or Ripto's Rage in US - Loved it!) Wasn't that thrilled with the first two in the reboot, though. However DOTD is actually quite enjoyable, with the free-flight, co-op aspects included a plus :)

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Reminds me I still have that trilogy to finish. Yikes.

Ordered Of Orcs and Men yesterday after I realised I got the prequel through PS+ recently. I wanna try and plat the prequel and hopefully a few other ps4 games before checking out this new game.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    My most recent purchase of video games is Batman: Arkham Knight for the PS4.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmmm... Xbox One, Halo MCC, Halo 3 ODST, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, Arkham Knight, Destiny and will be pre-ordering FFXV, FFVII Remake, FFXVI (when announced) and Dark Souls III. I love games too much, all my spare time... wasted.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    hmm, my latest purchases (on Steam mind you) are The Escapists (and the 3 DLCS), Game Dev Tycoon and Pixel Piracy (which is downloading at the moment)

Years
    Virtue's Last Reward.

Debating between physical and digital. I love having the box and cartridge personally but I'd have to wait two weeks to play it. On the other hand, I really want to play it and I have both the blocks and money to purchase it right now just without a box.

I feel like the answer is obvious but I've never considered getting digital until now. :s

Back