• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Virtue's Last Reward.

Debating between physical and digital. I love having the box and cartridge personally but I'd have to wait two weeks to play it. On the other hand, I really want to play it and I have both the blocks and money to purchase it right now just without a box.

I feel like the answer is obvious but I've never considered getting digital until now. :s
    Buy both? =D
    Nah, seriously, buy the physical version. =)
    But I would actually want you to buy more expensive version so you could give more funds to Uchi =D

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    No games this time, just accessories. c:

Just bought a new headset, a Sentey, based on glowing reviews, and that should be here tomorrow.
    I always seem to have shitty luck with headphones/sets, so here's hoping they at least fit comfortably or sound decent. I'm willing to sacrifice one for the other if I must, but hopefully the reviews are right and it will merge the positives of the two I have now into one pair. One is uncomfortable as all hell, but it sounds so clear and wonderful; while the other is super plushy and comfy, but 90% of the sound is static.
    And that might even mean I'll finally have a functional mic, too! The latter headset has a mic, but, surprise surprise, it's all static. The former had a mic but it's a clip-on and that's dumb, so it's in a drawer somewhere.

Bought a new HDMI cable. Again.
    I just replaced my dying cable about a month ago, and now I have to replace my brand new cable because my cat launched herself at the windowsill behind my computer... and missed. She fell and snapped the thumb-grippy of the cable right off of the head while it was plugged into my video card. Do you know how long that took to remove, Cat? :v
    In light of this event, my father is placing a shelf between the windowsills to connect them. Then she can walk directly from one to the other, or just step on the new shelf from the couch where she tries to jump now. And my tower will remain safe from Cat Shenanigans.

Also Amiibos. Link, Zelda, Yoshi, Toad, Ness, Rosalina & Luma, and Jigglypuff. I don't even care for Jigglypuff, I just want all the pokemon.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Today I bought myself a PS4, along with Bloodborne, Borderlands Handsome Collection, Dark Souls 2: SotFS, and Destiny.
    Well, I got Destiny on release day but I only just got the console to play it on lmao.
    If anyone else has these games on the PS4 you should totally play with me.

TY

Bought a BenQ RL2455HM gaming monitor as my 2nd monitor, my PC setup is now complete :)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    My most recent purchase is I pre-ordered

Sword Art Online: Lost Song for the PS4

Recent Gaming Purchases?

But since I pre-ordered it, it gave me an extra gift. You can get it for 20 Dollars alone, but If you pre-order Lost Song you can get Sword Art Online: Re: Hollow Fragment for the PS4 for free.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Last edited:

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
    I haven't had the chance to buy new games, but one I recently bought was Sonic CD on my iPhone. I heard the game was really good, so I had to try it.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I might need to replace my PS3's Blu-Ray Disc Drive again for the second time soon, or worst case scenario buy another PS3.

Otherwise, I've lately been using my usual video game money for art commissions on deviantART instead.

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
    The last game I bought was Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the Wii, which I had a few years ago before it got stolen :( However, I've managed to re-purchase it and add it to my collection once again~!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Recent Steam Purchases:

- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - This got a HUGE update on steam recently. I have owned the first one for a while, but ever played it. I love all the other BioWare games, so I knew I would love the KOTOR games. This was on sale to celebrate the update, so I bought it. I immediately booted up the first game and it's amazing! It's upsetting the first one doesn't have controller suppport, but keyboard and mouse play isn't so bad.

- Victor Vran - This one I purchased because it looks like a really fun Diablo clone. I owned Diablo 3 on the PS3, but after I sold my console I never rebought the game on PC. It's a little expensive, so I've been holding off on it. This was under $20 and look a little more casual than Diablo.

- Ronin - This was a game I saw Nick Robinson streaming on Twitch through the Devolver Digital channel a while back. It's a 2D Stealth Turn-Based Strategy game. It's got some interesting mechanics can can get pretty challenging.

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Last game I purchased was Yoshi's Wooly World back in June which really challenged me into completing it 100% and now I'm back playing the impossible DLC in Hyrule Warriors!
    The other two games I purchased this year was Mario Party 10 and Xenoblade Chronicles which I enjoyed immensely.

Back