• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I recently impulse-preordered a bunch of games the other day, most of which are for the 3DS:

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
    Legend of Zelda - Tri Force Heroes
    Yo Kai Watch
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS4)

They should be good. I played Tri Force Heroes at E3, and thought it was good. Yo Kai Watch looks cute, and Digimon is just something new I want to try. I could go either way with that.

Super Mystery Dungeon will be my first Mystery Dungeon game, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm hoping I'll like it and eventually branch out to the other Mystery Dungeon games.

Years
    Not exactly a game, but a new gaming laptop to make sure I run newest games. Lenovo Y50.

Also I'm going to pre-order newest Need for Speed.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Yesterday I was able to pick up Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, I wasn't planning on getting it, but it was really cheap and a lot of my local stores don't have it in stock anymore so I decided to just buy it knowing that it would take me a long while to find it again if I was to not buy it then. And a few weeks ago, because I kept putting it off on mentioning it on here, I pre-ordered Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Adore

Party.
    Years
    I found Kingdom Hearts at a cool independent second hand shop the other day. I never had a PS2 as a kid but I (finally) got one recently. I'm excited to get some use out of it and play this.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Pokemon Snap (Wii Virtual Console)
    Mega Man Legacy Collection (Steam)
    Mother 3 (GBA)
    Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
    Super Smash Bros. Wii U

I also pre-ordered Mighty No. 9 on steam.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    I've bought quite a few video games in last 2 months including:
    Half-Life 1
    Super Mario 64
    Perfect Dark
    Final Fantasy 7 and 10
    Fallout 3
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix
    Xenoblade Chronicles

Years
    Bought myself Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer yesterday. Was contemplating getting the bundle that came with the amiibo reader, but I think I'll hold off until they release more of the Animal Crossing amiibo cards.

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
    Yesterday I bought the Angry Birds Trilogy for PS3 :P
    Love the app game, so, I thought, ooh, cool, a console version!! ;)
    DESTROY THE PIGGIES!!!

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
    The newest game I got is Sonic Generations for the Xbox 360. I actually got this game when it came out for my 11th birthday. I re-bought to relive some memories I had. After playing through it again, I realize that it is actually one of my favorite games of all time.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I just bought Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for my PS4 lately (had it on PS3, under a different PSN account tho...) and of course, it went on sale for 40% off two days later...

Other than that, I haven't really bought any new games recently. :(

Years
    Just bought Persona 4: Dancing All Night. Apparently the standard edition includes a free Vita Skin and 10 wallpapers? :o

pkmin3033

I just picked up a copy of Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Milennium Girl off Amazon. It dropped in price to a slightly more reasonable amount, and I've been meaning to pick up a copy for the longest time...I'd better abandon my plans to get Samurai Warriors 4-II this Friday, though.

Back