• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Just bought Twilight Princess HD! Can't wait to start playing it in 2 years after I finally finish Xenoblade Chronicles X and Fire Emblem Fates!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth & Deadpool, both for PS4!
    Also picked up the PS+ offerings for this week, though they're not really great...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Just bought my copy of Twilight Princess HD at midnight last night! I also picked up Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest with the leftover money on my Target gift card. So now I can marry Niles, my favorite man with an eye-patch and a love for oil wrestling.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I picked up Hitman: Contracts, Just Cause, Just Cause 2, Kane and Lynch, and Kane and Lynch 2: Dead Men on Steam today due to the sale. Haven't gotten to play any of them yet, although I have played Hitman: Contracts as well as Kane and Lynch years ago, but the other 3 I have not yet played so I'm hoping that it will all be worth it.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Recently picked up Pokemon Yellow on virtual console. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Pokemon RBY (Virtual Console). Currently playing through Red again.

I also picked up Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam recently, though I haven't had time to start it yet.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Pre-ordered MLB 16 The Show for the PS4, and re-upped my XBOX Live and Giant Bomb subscriptions.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Recently I bought 2 games. First, it was Pokémon Yellow VC that I've been waiting for weeks, and also Fairune. I'm lucky that the latter is on discount at the time I'm writing this.

pkmin3033

Just picked up copies of Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk for cheap off eBay. Cyber Sleuth has put me in the mood for more, and I'm favouring my 3DS over my Vita right now, since I've stopped trophy whoring.

My copy of Stella Glow has been dispatched as well, but I paid for that months ago. Roll on Friday! Tomorrow also marks the release of A Link to the Past and Super Metroid on the N3DS eShop...needless to say, I'll buy both. Probably as soon as I get up.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Had an impulse buy and bought The Division yesterday. Pretty fun so far, I think the game as a whole is more fun playing with friends, but you can essentially say that about a good majority of games.

pkmin3033

Wound up buying Super Mario World for £2.69 this morning...I got bored waiting for Super Metroid and A Link to the Past. Bought those too this afternoon. Got money left over, so now I'm contemplating Streets of Rage...I'm really, REALLY nostalgic right now for some reason.

Also put in a preorder for Dark Souls III with GAME, because £5 extra for a soundtrack CD I'll download online anyway and a steelbook I don't care about is good value...especially when it's £45 as opposed to £55 that I'd expect. Plus, Dark Souls III. As long as it's not as crap as its predecessor, it'll be great fun!

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
    Ordered LoZ: Twilight Princess from Amazon, seeing as GAME, very rudely didn't even get stock in! Got it for £34.30
    Looking forward to playing, as this will be my first experience of a Zelda game :)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    My latest gaming purchase was last Saturday - I picked up The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD bundled with the Wolf Link Amiibo. Haven't gotten to play it much - only at the entrance of the Goron Mines, so I'll probably tackle that tomorrow.

The week before that I got Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Pokémon Yellow on the Virtual Console...and I've played FE even less than Zelda since revisiting Yellow has kind of been eating up my gaming time.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    My last purchase is Zelda Twillight Princess HD
    I love this game so I couldn't resist.

.. But I don't have a wiiU haha so I play it at my brother's house.
    (Yeah my bother let me borrow his consoles and games an TV. I am that lucky)

Back