• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • I bought Fallout 4 the other night (it's out now here of course) and I plan on playing it tomorrow night (streaming on the PC channel as well if possible).

Years
  • I pre-ordered both Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and the Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition earlier today in one fell swoop. I am officially not buying any more games until next year. Gotta wrap everything I'm currently playing up until Fire Emblem Fates consumes all of my time... Three more months.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I just bought Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Limited Edition on eBay for a ridiculously cheap price (even cheaper than the going rate for the standard edition) so I'm excited to play that! I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 since it first came out on the PS2, and I'm close to getting a Platinum trophy in KH 1.5 so it all works out.

The amount of games I'm going to be buying in the coming months and next year, though... RIP my wallet.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • I took a chance and bought the first and second Uncharted yesterday. I'm still working on Skyrim (I'm currently at 45 hours of playtime) so I'm putting those up for a rainy day. I really can't wait to play them though, I've always been a fan of Indiana Jones and the gameplay and story seem similar from what I've seen.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I didn't actually make the purchase myself, but my pair, bless her soul, she bought me Fallout 4 today. It's a beautiful act of kindness, and she's really too good for me... though I am completely incapable of playing the game until I get a new computer :l

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I recently purchased the Sims 4. It's nowhere near as good as the second or third Sims game, but it's serviceable in its own right. I'm probably going to get one of the expansion packs later on this year when I get my new PC.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I just bought a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening for my 3ds and I'm enjoying it so far. However, this is MY FIRST EXPERIENCE of playing a FE game so i had to go to the filthy casual settings since I'm just a pleb at Fire Emblem. Forgive me FE Gods.

Also bought Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remix (I meant HD Remaster) for our PS3 since as much as I hate to say it, I have never played FFX EVER since i never got a copy of it during the good ol PS2 days. I had X-2 and spent sleepless nights on it though.

As for gaming peripherals, i just bought a new (and actual) gaming mouse to seriously ramp up my PC gaming, especially in League of Legends.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Bought Yo-Kai Watch off Ebay for a few bucks less than what I would've had to pay at Gamestop. Hopefully I'll get it by the end of the week as it's been a title I've been anticipating.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I bought Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. First time ever I get my hands on any game of the series, so there's another game with a somewhat steep learning curve, that I'll have to put quite a bit of time into. {XD}

pkmin3033

OK, it's not coming out here until March - and a giant "**** YOU" to Atlus for that - but I just preordered and paid for a copy of Stella Glow on 3DS. Firstly, because it cost me £27, as opposed to the £40 it is everywhere else - and a giant "**** YOU" to Atlus for THAT, as well - and secondly, I find myself needing to split the cost of February and March of next year because otherwise I'm going to be spending an obscene amount of money on games in a very short period. I'll preorder Legend of Legacy, Megadimension Neptunia VII, and Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 at least over the next month or so too. It won't be quite as painful as a result, I might be able to afford some nice special editions (the Zelda ones) and I might even be able to squeeze in some graphic novels. Budgeting! Hell yes.

I'm eyeing a copy of Shin Gundam Musou Reborn on PS Vita, but I'm trying to resist, since it's Black Friday next week, and that'll be followed by the inevitable pre-Christmas Sales. I need to hold a small cash reserve for the inevitable purchases...but I'm going to cave. I can feel it. It's gnawing away at me...gnawing...gnawing...

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Went ahead and bought Stella Glow (3DS) over Fallout 4. Haven't been too impressed from what I've seen of the latter, and I figure it'll go down in price eventually.

Also, bought the Isabelle amiibo off some Japanese site since I have no intention of buying that Animal Crossing festival game. I love me some Isabelle, but it's not really my kind of game, and seems like the kind where the fun wears off pretty fast.

pkmin3033

Agh, ****ing Black Friday deals! It's not even Friday yet!

I just picked up Kirby: Triple Deluxe and Paper Mario: Sticker Star on 3DS for half price. I was hoping to save my money until the PSN sales or until I went to GAME on Friday...I can practically hear The End Begins playing in my head already. Don't ask me why. It always plays in my skull whenever I do something I probably shouldn't...or I start humming it. Or both. One usually triggers the other. Thank god I've already bought all my Christmas presents, or I'd be sweating bullets right about now.

I'm eyeing a PS4 copy of Toukiden: Kiwami in another tab even as I type this...

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • My last game i purchase was alice in madness returns and got the first one as free dlc so was happy was alittle up and down about getting from reviews but when i finally got and played i was so happy i got as was on sale to :)

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I recently bought these four games for $80.98 total. I look forward to playing the Dragon Age series eventually.

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (PS3) - $21.40 New
    Dragon Age II (PS3) - $18.98 New
    Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3) - $19.90 New
    Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (PS3) - $20.70 New

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I got undertale, been wanting to play it for so long and I'm finally on break.
    I'm definitely in love with it already.

Back