• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Decided to purchase Pokemon Sword just to try it out. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm gonna try to enjoy the game even if it isn't the best game in the series. I did purchase it physically and will likely be traded in to cover some of the costs for Pokemon Shining Pearl which I preordered today.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Decided to purchase Pokemon Sword just to try it out. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm gonna try to enjoy the game even if it isn't the best game in the series. I did purchase it physically and will likely be traded in to cover some of the costs for Pokemon Shining Pearl which I preordered today.

It may not be the best game in the series but it's still a decent game to play through, especially if you managed to get it bundled with the DLC. Crown tundra and the Isle of Armor were some of the most fun post game stories IMO.

---
    I feel like I'm super late to the party buying this but it was on sale and I've had a craving to play a card game that isn't MTG so I picked up yugioh legacy of the duelist and so far I'm having a blast. It's super grindy and the AI isn't the best while you're grinding for boosters but I'm still enjoying pouring an hour or so into it every other night.

pkmin3033

Nabbed a copy of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on eBay the other day...eBay being my only option unless I felt like paying £40+ for it. Which I didn't. I'm kinda appalled this game is out of stock almost everywhere, and overpriced on Amazon. But after playing the Toad levels in 3D World and really enjoying them, playing a game made up of them sounded fun!

pkmin3033

Nabbed a copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning on Switch. Always wanted to play this game but never got around to it, so I'm kinda looking forward to it!

Also bought Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S on Switch today after it surprise dropped, and right now I'm teetering between Warhammer 40,000 Inquisition Martyr on Steam and the Tomb Raider Definitive Trilogy on Xbox One, since Sony are scum and locked the 60% discount behind their disgustingly overpriced Playstation Plus subscription. Just...why, Sony. Why would you do this.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Picked up Bravely Default 2 when it was released. I haven't gotten very far in it though since I've been busy playing a certain other game hahah. On the bright side said game is keeping me from spending 60$+ on a game every few weeks?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Bought the newly released Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town for the Switch. Wasn't even aware it was released so soon, but I randomly came across while shopping online for something else. Been awhile since I played Trio of Towns, a game which I enjoyed a lot, so despite not knowing much about this new game, I decided to purchase it.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Balan Wonderworld for PS4.

Game got a lot of flak but I still enjoyed the demo for the most part. Looking forward to playing it... eventually.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    This was a few months back but I got Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition as well as Nelke The Legendary Alchemists for christmas, and one of my friends gifted me Final Fantasy XII TZA On steam :)

Years
  • Bought Ghost of Tsushima a while ago and I'm having a blast with it! The combat is super fun and the open world is beautiful.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I got Bravely Default 2 even though I didn't really care for the demo and actually really like it so far.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I am Setsuna

That game was on my radar for a couple years. I recently got reminded of it so I finally bought it for the switch.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i bought the new story of seasons game. i had to order it online bc no stores seem to have it there so lol hoping it'll be in by tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Got Doom 2016, Miles Morales, Death Stranding, and the DLC pack for Horizon Zero Dawn. may have also bought catherine too, can't remember if they had it or not.

Beat Miles Morales and then never even touched the other games because I discovered pokecommunity and started rom hacking.

Back