• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolors & Fusions Thread

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Hey so not to be rude, but your image Darkened Eclipse isn't loading. I'm not sure what you used to load it into the internet but I recommend you use Imgur. That's what I use to upload mine, maintains their colour.
Anyway continuing my Type Fusions here is Dragon, Rock, Ground and Flying. Fire and Dark will take some time because I have to decide which one to include Houndoom in, I'm thinking Dark will be better.
em1R1O1.png
n8FlL0r.png
dhMmenl.png
c7Ch89O.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Hey all another post by me, the final two are done, Fire and Dark types. So for now I'm releasing the Fire-Type and giving you a sneak peak at the Dark-Type. The Dark-Type won't be uploaded until September.
EFhHJaw.png

ktWtoUv.png

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
That flying one loos great, but most of your fusions are way to crowded. Everywhere are bodyparts, and your left wondering what the hell it's supposed to do there. Some parts are added very sloppy, and the shading isn't fixed so it's the good way around, especially in the flying one. Maybe try to make fusions using less sprites. I think you already did it with the fire one, which looks great.

If you're going to mix a lot of sprites, you need to be able to make custom shading, because it's almost impossible to use all the parts in the same position, as you probably noticed. You could also use smaller parts, but than you won't always get fusions, but more custom pokemon, and I figure you like to get real fusions. It seems like you're learning quick though, so no doubt your next fusions will be on par with your fire fusion!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 12, 2015
I've been doing some alternate shiny palettes for some pokemon ;u; autumn leafeon, sakura blossom florges, tyrian empoleon
shinies_zps44c5b297.png

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I've been doing some alternate shiny palettes for some pokemon ;u; autumn leafeon, sakura blossom florges, tyrian empoleon
shinies_zps44c5b297.png

The Leafeon and Florges look great!
The Empoleon is cool too, but you used a single colour black, so the shading is lost and it looks messy. If you make it a lighter black, like mightyena's fur, you'd get a better end result.
Great recolours overal though!

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
@Serperion I like the fusions they look awesome! Can't wait to see the dark fire type.:P
@diamondeyes I love the leafeon. That would go super great in a hack that has season changing pokemon!
@dedslnce Just when you thought shukle wasn't awesome enough.

And I finnaly got a new laptop and here are the first sprites that I made on it while waiting for my bro to give back my hard drive.
Magikarp derp faces (i was bored and kinda loopy on pain meds dont judge)
aVoyKy2.png

Gens 1-3 starters fusions
ih3cqen.png

And I just made this idk why.
hyU7Qlw.png

Last edited:

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
@Serperion I like the fusions they look awesome! Can't wait to see the dark fire type.:P
@diamondeyes I love the leafeon. That would go super great in a hack that has season changing pokemon!
@dedslnce Just when you thought shukle wasn't awesome enough.

And I finnaly got a new laptop and here are the first sprites that I made on it while waiting for my bro to give back my hard drive.
Magikarp derp faces (i was bored and kinda loopy on pain meds dont judge)
aVoyKy2.png

These Are Hilarious, the Jynx one just looked in the mirror

Gens 1-3 starters fusions
ih3cqen.png

And I just made this idk why.
hyU7Qlw.png

lol Ikr a shuckle with something more then just Defense o_O

Also i am really like the Water starters and the Grass starters

With the water starters maybe try to put more Feraligatr, I feel like there is not enough of him there, Try adding spikes on his shell or tail?(Could be me though, I like Feraligatr as you can see from my Feralidon) OH and the ear on him too, try to make it look more visible by putting it in front of the.....err those things on his head cause those things kinda just fuse with the ear right now.
The grass starters, on the Venasaur flower try putting it in front of his face so it looks like it on top of his head, if that takes too much away from his face then try to flip it Horizontally and put it on his back to see if that works but over all i like those, Good Job. These are just suggestions if you dont like them, I wont get offended :)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Ok so here I am, for that (now a month late) post. This is the Dark-Type fusion which rounds off all my type fusions. I'm not visiting this site anymore but just gotta finish what I started.
rwhMXte.png

As this is a Dark-Exclusive, I can identify that these Pokemon were used in the Fusion:
Houndoom, Krookodile, Zoroark, Honchkrow and Hydreigon.

baeridot

Homeworld Gem
Years
Mmkay.
Here's a buttload of overshades because they're fun, a pink-and-green Skarmory, and an old Fakemon of mine, Galaction. On the overshades, the regular sprite is on the left while the overshade is on the right, for comparison reasons.
Spoilered because there are a lot of images.
Spoiler:

Back