• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Recolours and Fusions Thread

C&C?​

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Wow! All of your Sprites are awesome. Mine are lame, I cannot figure out how to attach them right now. I will figure out later.

Years
  • A nice healthy sized splice sheet.
    I did a double take on seeing your Gastly/Wailord splice. The gas in the shape of a Wailord is brilliant. I love that you went to the trouble of doing the scratch work to get that effect. You didn't have to, since the Wailord face would have been enough to get an interesting combination, but it shows that you thought about more than sticking pieces together.

Years
  • stantler, umbreon, espeon, eevee, abomasnow, and delibird

I think the left eye looks a little high. It could be you want it to look like it's tilting its head, but then the ear-horn parts look pretty level so it makes the head look level.

The shading below the head seems backwards. The left side is darker than the right. The raised leg is also in semi-shadow even when the other front leg has a highlight.

I also don't see why those few dithering pixels on the hind quarter are necessary.

All that aside, I think it's a good clean splice. I especially like the alternating color pattern on the tail. Perhaps you could add another 'mon to the mix and give it a mouth as a finishing touch.

Years
  • Recolours and Fusions Thread Ok so this is my first sprite but I dont know what way to save it but here it is! I wish you could tell what it is better but its still ok... (dang it I should of left V paint up:[)
    i think this goes in the recolor and fusion thread, not here.

anywho, the best way to save a sprite is in png. format. i believe you saved it as a jpeg or something with the same effect. never ever ever ever do that because it will ruin your sprite.

its not that bad for your first sprite though.

Perhaps you could add another 'mon to the mix and give it a mouth as a finishing touch.
    i thought about it, but when i tried it, it wasn't the prettiest pineapple, i think it looks better without one anyways.

i was bored and made a prevo for my horse-deer-thing:

Last edited:

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • Spliced/recolored Trainer sprites for my Fanfic

Yeah i edited some sprites for a fan fic i'm in the process of writing and want some feed back :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Try to guess what pokemon I used for this, if you dare =O:

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • Please take a looksie at my sprites? :3

So yeah I like to sprite and stuff.

Spoiler:

I can do, most things that aren't even showcased here yet. Hopefully, I will be starting some scratched sprites as well ^^

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    The horsea sprite looks wierd but everything else is great!

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Some of my sprites

I currently am trying to make an alternate shiny. Like you know my own version. (If the green unown instead of blue unown is a hint.) And I'm still kinda new so yah... I could use suggestions. The tropius is my first devamp by the way hope ya like it.

gallade234

spriter, legendarypokemontamer
    Years
  • TRAINER SPRITE'S

here you can post your trainer sprites for everyone to see you can do other video game based ones, pokemon costume trainers, etc. so feel free to post some pokemon trainer sprites of any kind
    RULES
    1) NO NUDE SPRITES OR ANY THING LIKE THAT

2) have fun

here is my mario trainer sprite.
    View attachment 55294

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back