• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
Before I create this application, I will say that I am new to this community, and, as such, I may fumble around a bit before getting the hang of it.

Name: Scott "Scotty" Moniz

Hometown: Solaceon

Appearance: Although at a glance he looks notably similar to his twin, Tyrone, upon closer inspection, one would find that they do appear different in some ways. Scott has noticeably shorter hair, and his hair is a little brighter than his twin's. Said hair is usually a mess, moving this way and that as if caught in a storm. Although, once in a while, Scott will make an effort to tame the hair. Scott has bright blue eyes, without glasses. He usually wears casual clothes, which can, on some occasions, include sweatpants or even his pajamas, although on big occasions he will make it an effort to look nice. Scott stands a bit shorter than most, having to look slightly upwards in most conversations.

Interests/Goals: Scott had been fascinated with Pokemon at a young age. It was his dream to have at least seen any and every Pokemon in the world, if not capturing them. Scott is a kind person at heart, and, if he wasn't using a Pokemon on his team, he would release it back into the wild. Has always shared his twin's intrest in scenery, but has never gotten into photography.

Family: He grew up with his two parents and his twin brother. The two were practically inseparable as kids, and even now they still tend to stick together given the chance. Although he often competes with his brother to be the best at practically everything, they are incredibly close and will do absolutely anything for each other. As children, the twins were closer to each other than most siblings were. Although they would compete, it was never overly serious, and was more friendly and jokey competition. Their parents were always happy to see the two get along so well. Altogether, it was a happy family.

Strengths:

Determined: Has trouble leaving anything unfinished, and likes to complete any task he is assigned. This doubles as a weakness, because he often goes in over his head.

Curious: Just like his twin, he always needs to know exactly how and why things do what they do. Although this tends to put him places he doesn't belong, he seems to find a mystery in the smallest of things.

Competitive: Just like his brother, he grew up competing. He tends to take it to an extreme, however, going out of his way to prove dominance. He seems to always want to be the best at everything he does, though he would not put down others if he does turn out on top.

Weaknesses:

Afraid of the unknown: Since Scott must know exactly how every little thing works, he tends to get nervous when he doesn't. This also includes a fear of the dark, but not to the same extent as his brother.He is also afraid of The Unkown, as in, the Pokemon Unkown, because there is so little known about them.

Jumpy: Scott tends to be fairly nervous, and anyone jumping out at him and yelling "Boo!" would make him flinch to an extreme. He can be scared easily, and tends to be very cautious because of that.

Angry: On more than one occasion, he had fallen victim to his twin's peppiness. Although he wouldn't get mad too easily, he does have a tendency to rant. A lot. He has learned to control himself, however, he does have a 'Point of no Return,'.

Pokemon: Ralts "Evienne" (Female)

Moves:Confusion, Teleport, Lucky Chant, Heal-Pulse, Magical Leaf, Growl.

Last edited:
Years

You can edit your posts by hitting a button in the bottom right of your post. If it doesn't say edit, run your mouse over it and the bubble saying edit should pop up.

Also, working with Cheshire on a JP. Going with some Bidoof fighting and two very different characters.

Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Riker Anthony Lynch

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance: 6 foot tall, blonde hair, hazel eyes rather well built for his age, is usually seen wearing tight black skinny jeans a white tank top with a black leather jacket over the top of it as well as combat boots. He always carries a leather bag that his dad gave him.

Goals and interests: Riker's main goal from ever since his father came home from being in the Elite Four was to become the champion of Sinnoh. His main interest is caring for his pokemon as well as trying to figure out how to unlock their full potential.

Personality: Riker was known for being an upbeat member of the town and someone that everyone could rely on with his good boy traits and his dedication for putting others before himself. As well as this on several occassions people have come to him wanting to just see how much of a bond he has between himself and Sammi. This blonde haired boy never loses his temper quickly and is always seen smiling and being a good brother to his siblings.

Family: Riker grew up in Solaceon town with his mother, father, three younger brothers and his younger sister. in the area he grew up in as being very easy-going but also determined and loyal to his friends and to his pokemon. When he was fifteen he was given Sammi the Oshawott. He does however have the weakness of not always making the right choices in battle which meant that he would lose more than he would win.

Strengths:
Loyal: Riker will always stay by his friends and pokemons side no matter what the cost
Determined: Riker always strives to be better, this was fueled from losing to his rival the first time they battled
A good role model: Being the eldest of five children, Riker has always wanted to show his siblings how they should act around others and how to be with pokemon

Weaknesses:
He sometimes makes the wrong choices in battles, he can at times lose more than he wins
Shy: Riker often need some time to become used to new people
Riker sometimes seems to have a better relationship with his pokemon instead of actual people

Partner: Oshawott
Nickname: Sammi (Male)
Personality: Often shy around new people
Lvl: 8
Moves: Water Gun, Ice Beam, Razor Shell, Surf

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
I added a bit to my application, but couldn't find muvch else. Could you do me a favor and check it out?

Years
Been thinking... how cold would the water on Route 210 be during night time?
I could play it comically, or more seriously depending.

Last edited:
Years
I added a bit to my application, but couldn't find muvch else. Could you do me a favor and check it out?

That'll do it, welcome to the RP.

Been thinking... how cold would the water on Route 210 be during night time?
I could play it comically, or more seriously depending.

It would be very unpleasant but it wouldn't be life threatening of anything unless you spent a few hours in it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. Thanksgiving and all.

Anyway, if anyone wants to interact with my character just let me know or make it obvious that you are talking to Iruko in the RP, so I don't miss what you say. I try to read everything, but you still might want to let me know via pm.

If you want to plan something, then please pm me. I have found that it is best not to plan too much in advanced, but with this being a sandbox, I think it will be fine.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Same! Sorry for the non-posting, just coming up with ideas still for what i want to do in the next few posts. Also, i'm open to interaction after i challenge the gym, whether it be as a potential rival, exploiting my character's trust and naivety, or just use his extreme friendliness for some conversation/travel buddy for a slight bit. Open to ideas.

And Happy Holidays! (I'm a little late on that)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
First. My non posting is due to having a RPer's block. So i am up to interaction right after my character reaches Celestic, since now i have some quite ideas. Also, for those who don't know, i shall be mentioning Lotad's nickname.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I don't think you guys need to worry about not posting every single day, haha. The pace is incredible and this pace allows some of the slower players (looks at self) to catch up :p

Back