• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Regarding "hacked" pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Are you slow?
    What part of
    I MEANT TO WRITE FOREIGN IN MY ORIGINAL POST DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
    I would put it in picture form for you if I didn't think it would complicate it worse....

ORIGINAL POST
    WAS
    MISSING
    THE
    WORD
    FOREIGN
    ADMITTED
    TO
    LEAVING
    IT
    OUT
    THEN HAVE
    SAID
    SEVERAL
    TIMES
    I
    MEANT
    TO ADD
    FOREIGN
    YOU SEEN MY POINT WAS VALID
    BUT DONT WANT TO ADMIT I AM RIGHT
    SO THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO
    IS IGNORE ME
    SAYING I MEANT TO PUT FOREUGN IN THE OP
    AND KEEP BRINGING IT UP

Is this better? I made my letters big for you.

No, I'm not slow. But I think you are. So what you're saying is that the only Pokémon you would hack in would be a six IV foreign Ditto?

Years
    No, I'm not slow. But I think you are. So what you're saying is that the only Pokémon you would hack in would be a six IV foreign Ditto?

No, I wouldn't hack any pokemon personally, but the high chance of recuevung one in a trade wouldn't stray me away from using one, & its all fair, I could make 6 Iv pokes all day long with dittos I've caught, I just happened to receive a Korean 6 Iv ditto in a trade. Am I pretty sure its hacked? Yes. Am I still gonna use it? Yes. Do I still think using something like pokegen or Iv and nature manipulation through ar is wrong? Yes. But the fact is, if you have a dittp foreign to your copy in game and you didn't get it in a trade: it was hacked in there.
    If you received it in a trade there is a super high percentage it is a clone of a hack or an original hack.
    You can't beat the foreign 6 IV ditto problem. Therefor, you have to cross your fingers or do whatever helps you sleep but at the end of the day it will still most likely be backed. And by the only Pokémon I would hack statement is a blanket term: I wouldn't hack personally but me using one is just as bad, however what I've been trying to explain is there really isn't any other way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Why are you using a hacked Ditto if you think everything else is shameful? I'm not saying you're right or wrong for doing it, I just want to try and understand your logic and thinking.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    If you want a foreign 6 Iv ditto, you are pretty much going to have be using a hacked parent, no ones gonna want to let their lwgit one go, not a legend released is that valuable ( keep in mind the only person that would spend the time to catch a legit one would be a competition fan, most likely non collector, or if acquired a legit one from friend probably has all legends in multiples... most of us do anyway tbh ) so what might of happened and where the ditto thing got so far gone is some Korean guy or Japanese guy or German guy had multiples of dittos hacked into their bw2 versions and transferred it to xy.

However if you want a 6 Iv parent or whatever that isn't foreign I don't think its fair, took me two hours to find 4 iv ditto in friend safari... took me and about 2 more hours that night and about 6 hours spanned put over the next day or so to find a 5 Iv one. So really that's not that hard, if that's hard work to anyone... I am sorry to hear that. But if you are like me and figure if your IV breeding you might as well be masuda method then your gonna need that ditto to be foreign... & of really is up a creek at that point & you most likely will get a hack or a clone of a hack. So I figure its okay to have a backed or cloned 6 Iv foreign ditto BC the system doesn't really allow any other way to get one
    You must not have seen Trade Shops then since people do give out free 6 IV Dittos, myself included. And no they are not hacked. They are RNG'd. RNG is a legit way to get flawless shiny Pokemon without hacking.

Years

You must not have seen Trade Shops then since people do give out free 6 IV Dittos, myself included. And no they are not hacked. They are RNG'd. RNG is a legit way to get flawless shiny Pokemon without hacking.
    I feel sorry for ppl who RNG, while there isn't a third component and its done in game. Really its still taking chance out of the equation, and common players dont even know what it is. I'm done arguing, I'm still spanking all shiny teams on battle spot every time I play so it doesn't hit me at home at all, its the ones who generate all shiny perfect IV teams and stilllll keep loosing that really gotta deal with it. And by extension of RnG a 6 Iv ditto is useless to produce, BC you can do any pkmn you like. So why even get a 6 Iv ditto, its insulting yourself.
    Well that's my opinion on RNG but your still missing my point
    How do you MAKE IT FOREIG TO YOUR GAME CARD?
    You can't
    And I don't care if you were my friend and I knew you in real life... there really is know way of telling if you traded me a legit ditto, especially if you are NA or EUR you would have to trade to GER KOR or JAP for the ditto you rngD to become foreign to someone's card. They probably wouldn't believe or care that it was caught naturally, even though some would argue that RNG is a way of cheating because it IS a form of manipulation, I will just call unnatural

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Well I hope you have a blast trying to understand ppls logic and thinking on the internet.

Nice reply. Jam packed with great points.

You've failed to understand my point. It doesn't matter if you do use hack or legit Pokémon. My point was how can you say using anything excluding a six IV Ditto is shameful, whereas a six IV Ditto makes breeding so many more times easier and faster. Again, I don't care if you do use legit or hacked Pokémon, I'm just curious as to why you think using a hacked Ditto isn't shameful but using other hacked Pokémon is.

Years
    Nice reply. Jam packed with great points.

You've failed to understand my point. It doesn't matter if you do use hack or legit Pokémon. My point was how can you say using anything excluding a six IV Ditto is shameful, whereas a six IV Ditto makes breeding so many more times easier and faster. Again, I don't care if you do use legit or hacked Pokémon, I'm just curious as to why you think using a hacked Ditto isn't shameful but using other hacked Pokémon is.

Because I do. Why does it bother you so bad? Are you that hellbent on arguing with ppl, or trying to be one of those annoying ppl on the internet, the " this is the internet, I am superhero, here to restore logic & order, people will have to agree with me because I am all knowing in logic and order " .
    You have badgered and badgered until you got my broad spectrum blanket point of that the mystery and unknown of a foreign ditto condensed down to the point where it no longer is about the fact that not knowing if its a hack or not is where it becomes okay. But how could you know? That's what I was originally saying. Yet you insist on resting on the part of the point where I say that of the ditto you received in trade was a hack it would be OK to use. BC how would you knowwwww.
    That may not be jam packet full of your logical points but it is jam packed full of take your logic, shove it you know where, and go try to be a pkmn scholar on someone else's watch, you're annoying and I'm done

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    Guys relax !! haha , what is RNG excuse my noobishness , and yeah apparently to check if its hacked go to the pokemon memory person , if she says this pokemon has a good memory , but cant remember anything , its most likely a hacked pokemon. Thats why people are asking for checked memories i guess!

Anyhow i checked some of the shiny's i've traded and 4/5 of them all dont have memories the other one was hatched from a egg so the other 4 are being released

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    EDIT: While trying to trade for a Noivern, the last pokémon I needed someone kept trying to force a Croagunk on me called "Genesect!?!", after I'd cancelled trading I gave a shoutout questioning why he was trying to make me take it... the answer was that to him it WAS a Genesect. Is this guy just pulling something or was he a hack victim?[/QUOTE]

Are you sure he didnt mean he want's a genesect?

Alot of people including myself nickname pokemon for EG Shinies? , Legendaries? , No thanks etc
    as a way of communicating without gamechat with passerby's etc.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Because I do. Why does it bother you so bad? Are you that hellbent on arguing with ppl, or trying to be one of those annoying ppl on the internet, the " this is the internet, I am superhero, here to restore logic & order, people will have to agree with me because I am all knowing in logic and order " .
    You have badgered and badgered until you got my broad spectrum blanket point of that the mystery and unknown of a foreign ditto condensed down to the point where it no longer is about the fact that not knowing if its a hack or not is where it becomes okay. But how could you know? That's what I was originally saying. Yet you insist on resting on the part of the point where I say that of the ditto you received in trade was a hack it would be OK to use. BC how would you knowwwww.
    That may not be jam packet full of your logical points but it is jam packed full of take your logic, shove it you know where, and go try to be a pkmn scholar on someone else's watch, you're annoying and I'm done

Christ, calm down. We're not even arguing, lol. I just wanted to know why you think it's ok to use a hacked six IV Ditto but not any other six IV Pokémon. I didn't say you was in the wrong for doing it, I just want to know why. No where did I say anything about using a six IV Ditto you found on WT that may be hacked, so I know no idea why you keep bringing that back up. I'm sure you're not trying to be stupid on purpose - perhaps you could ask a friend of yours who speaks better English than you to try and help you out, as English clearly isn't your native language or a language you're that fluid in.

Again, I just want to know your thinking behind this.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Ethics isn't black and white. Players decide for themselves when it's fine to cross certain lines and when it isn't fine. So what if a player uses legal hacks/downloads/Pokecheck for breeding purposes, cloning codes, RNG abuse, or cheat codes to hatch eggs fast or easily capture/raise a Pokemon? Just disclose it, and if the viewer doesn't agree with it and won't agree to a trade for it, the viewer goes on his merry way. You can't get everyone to be uniformed in their ways nor really understand where a person draws the line. That's why different trade communities start up; while we accept one thing here, another trade or battle forum doesn't.

scprepschool said:
    I feel sorry for ppl who RNG, while there isn't a third component and its done in game. Really its still taking chance out of the equation, and common players dont even know what it is.
    Feel sorry? We play the game however we would like to, just like you do. It's rather complicated to learn, and quite tedious to hit the seed and advance the frame, especially if the prize you seek is on the 1000th frame or some such. You still need some luck to hit difficult frames. It's requires more effort than using Pokegen. Reaching your target in ames that are especially hard to abuse the RNG mechanics in, such as Emerald and B2W2, can be rewarding.

scprepschool said:
    And by extension of RnG a 6 Iv ditto is useless to produce, BC you can do any pkmn you like. So why even get a 6 Iv ditto, its insulting yourself.
    Traders RNG abuse Ditto to share with others who need help with the IV breeding process.

Danny71294 said:
    Guys relax !! haha , what is RNG excuse my noobishness
    There are plenty of guides for past generations found here or via Google search. Pokemon X&Y do not have RNG abuse, but there is a trick to use to scout/view in advance what the baby Pokemon is going to inherit from mom and dad, and you then adjust accordingly. Click this to view the X&Y guide.

Burcol said:
    I'm sure you're not trying to be stupid on purpose - perhaps you could ask a friend of yours who speaks better English than you to try and help you out, as English clearly isn't your native language or a language you're that fluid in.
    Let's just stop. You can do whatever you want, and he can do whatever he wants with a flawless Ditto. The Korean 6IV Ditto, he's neither assuming that it is legitimate nor hacked. There will always remain the fact that he will never know its origin. That's all he is trying to say. It's kinda in limbo until XY has a legality checker. It's a risk you take when playing online.
    If it's from Sinnoh or Johto, it must be Modest, Timid, Calm, or Docile to have six perfect IVs. If it's from Unova, it can be any nature. And, if it is from Unova, it's likely legitimate because Black/White are laughably easy to obtain flawless Pokemon in. That's the extent of hack-checking right now until new discoveries.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ethics isn't black and white. Players decide for themselves when it's fine to cross certain lines and when it isn't fine. So what if a player uses legal hacks/downloads/Pokecheck for breeding purposes, cloning codes, RNG abuse, or cheat codes to hatch eggs fast or easily capture/raise a Pokemon? Just disclose it, and if the viewer doesn't agree with it and won't agree to a trade for it, the viewer goes on his merry way. You can't get everyone to be uniformed in their ways nor really understand where a person draws the line. That's why different trade communities start up; while we accept one thing here, another trade or battle forum doesn't.

Feel sorry? We play the game however we would like to, just like you do. It's rather complicated to learn, and quite tedious to hit the seed and advance the frame, especially if the prize you seek is on the 1000th frame or some such. You still need some luck to hit difficult frames. It's requires more effort than using Pokegen. Reaching your target in ames that are especially hard to abuse the RNG mechanics in, such as Emerald and B2W2, can be rewarding.

Traders RNG abuse Ditto to share with others who need help with the IV breeding process.

There are plenty of guides for past generations found here or via Google search. Pokemon X&Y do not have RNG abuse, but there is a trick to use to scout/view in advance what the baby Pokemon is going to inherit from mom and dad, and you then adjust accordingly. Click this to view the X&Y guide.

Let's just stop. You can do whatever you want, and he can do whatever he wants with a flawless Ditto. The Korean 6IV Ditto, he's neither assuming that it is legitimate nor hacked. There will always remain the fact that he will never know its origin. That's all he is trying to say. It's kinda in limbo until XY has a legality checker. It's a risk you take when playing online.
    If it's from Sinnoh or Johto, it must be Modest, Timid, Calm, or Docile to have six perfect IVs. If it's from Unova, it can be any nature. And, if it is from Unova, it's likely legitimate because Black/White are laughably easy to obtain flawless Pokemon in. That's the extent of hack-checking right now until new discoveries.

The reason why I said I feel sorry BC of how complicated of a process it is, didn't mean it in a bad way. Although it does sound like that

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    I'll admit, I use Pokegen time from time, but putting hacked Pokemon up for trade on GTS? No. That's just wrong.
    I do feel kind of guilty for using it, especially seeing this thread, but I just don't have the free time to find the perfect Pokemon. I may use realistic IVs and movesets, but that is obviously not an excuse, I know. But really, I use it as some sort of a test.

For example, I'm trying out a Floatzel /w Choice Band. I tried it out in a couple of battles, and I felt satisfied. So now I'm breeding for a Jolly nature Buizel, and I scrapped the hacked Pokemon.

Now, you're probably thinking that sounds like a pathetic excuse to make Pokegen sound good, but just hear me out. I DON'T use hacked Pokemon competitively, I don't use Pokegen for shinies and I don't use them to get Legends (Exluding events that aren't obtainable via GTS, and I just use them to fill the Dex). Again, I only use them for testing out new teams or getting unobtainable event legends.

Welp, I've supported my opinion. YES, it's not legitimate, but is it really illegal if they have legit stats and moves? YES, I'm lazy, but isn't that what an American is? I'm just kidding on that last one, lol, but I don't want to start a quarrel so I'll just stop here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    I'll admit, I use Pokegen time from time, but putting hacked Pokemon up for trade on GTS? No. That's just wrong.
    I do feel kind of guilty for using it, especially seeing this thread, but I just don't have the free time to find the perfect Pokemon. I may use realistic IVs and movesets, but that is obviously not an excuse, I know. But really, I use it as some sort of a test.

For example, I'm trying out a Floatzel /w Choice Band. I tried it out in a couple of battles, and I felt satisfied. So now I'm breeding for a Jolly nature Buizel, and I scrapped the hacked Pokemon.

Now, you're probably thinking that sounds like a pathetic excuse to make Pokegen sound good, but just hear me out. I DON'T use hacked Pokemon competitively, I don't use Pokegen for shinies and I don't use them to get Legends (Exluding events that aren't obtainable via GTS, and I just use them to fill the Dex). Again, I only use them for testing out new teams or getting unobtainable event legends.

Welp, I've supported my opinion. YES, it's not legitimate, but is it really illegal if they have legit stats and moves? YES, I'm lazy, but isn't that what an American is? I'm just kidding on that last one, lol, but I don't want to start a quarrel so I'll just stop here.

You see , even though you was being lazy , you tried it out scrapped it and are now breeding for your own so your still putting in the effort everyone else is , "even though you created it to test cheater!!" haha just playing , but when i checked my shiny's memories that were traded when i first got them i was like arwww yeah . now i know they was gen'd they are worthless to me.

At the end of the day people will always do what they want regardless of people's opinion's
    I just hate the fact they get traded about and probably the game is flooded with hacked shiny's flawless I'vs weird moveset's like my emboar forgive me if im wrong didnt play 5 gen , Know's grass knot fire punch , scald and a thunder move :S seem's weird to me and i know it was pokegend in

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    You see , even though you was being lazy , you tried it out scrapped it and are now breeding for your own so your still putting in the effort everyone else is , "even though you created it to test cheater!!" haha just playing , but when i checked my shiny's memories that were traded when i first got them i was like arwww yeah . now i know they was gen'd they are worthless to me.

At the end of the day people will always do what they want regardless of people's opinion's
    I just hate the fact they get traded about and probably the game is flooded with hacked shiny's flawless I'vs weird moveset's like my emboar forgive me if im wrong didnt play 5 gen , Know's grass knot fire punch , scald and a thunder move :S seem's weird to me and i know it was pokegend in

I'm pretty sure an Emboar can learn all those moves legitimately. Also, if it couldn't, then it wouldn't pass Pokemon bank.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Danny71294 said:
    but when i checked my shiny's memories that were traded when i first got them i was like arwww yeah . now i know they was gen'd they are worthless to me.
    Everything transferred in won't have had a memory in Kalos yet, hacked or not. You have to do something with it first. It's the moment when a Kalos-born Pokemon doesn't have a Kalos memory indicates the internal data has been fudged with.

Redingard said:
    Did you seriously just say Emboar could learn Scald...? Of course it's hacked.

Emboar can learn Scald via TM 55.

Years
    Everything transferred in won't have had a memory in Kalos yet, hacked or not. You have to do something with it first. It's the moment when a Kalos-born Pokemon doesn't have a Kalos memory indicates the internal data has been fudged with.

Emboar can learn Scald via TM 55.

Besides emboars scald and this is off topic but it reminded me of this bc i forgot emboar could learn scald til i transfered mine from my 5 gen card but like i said off topic of the emboar there is a lot of move tutor moves that are making me keep the bank for a year. I pulled my giga drain volcarona from black2 and dragon pulse serperior, and I got to thinking about how much I probably could go back and set up ( I haven't fully analyzed it yet ) but I'm sure there are some mt moves that gives a lot of the 6th gen ou a tougher time

Back