• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Registeel DS' fakemon thread!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    awsome! keep up the good work!
    you should send these to Nintendo to add for the5 generation

Vampire Slayer

I am a Vampire Slayer...I wish
    Years
    Hey Regi Ds, are you a member of the Serebii Forums? I've seen your drawing there and with the same thread title. Also, I think your name there is Registeel Ds. oh an I love your drawings.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Hey, I don't know if your the same person but I've seen these on Smogon too. You probably aren't the same guy but I'll PM the guy on Smogon just to make sure.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    k wow dude you the best alot of those are better then real pokemon
    Fornette Prodisc Lucarian Elvdra you should try to offer those4 pokemon to pokemon i bet they would take em XD they would prob take alot of yours

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Your Drawings are amazing. please keep it up. I actually think that these would look awesome if they were sprited.

Years
    121 new pokemon. i looked at them all. GOOD JOB! :D
    i think all of the starters 1st forms, especially the fire type, was positively adorable!

even though sum of those final forms made me want 2 wet my pants cauz they were so scary...

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I admire your lovely sketchwork and originality. Please, keep it up!

Back